(Closed) 1+ year TTC! Part V.

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 5
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying:  CD 3. Trying for 1 ntnt then 2 yrs trying. abnormal cycles so idk how many. Prolly about 4-5 a year since this last 6 months or so.

Age (if you care to share): I’m 25 and Darling Husband is 24. 

Issues if any: well. Pcos. But I’m beginning to think there are other issues. 

Charting? (share your chart if you like): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/413919

Estimated next POAS date: haven’t Od. I’m on day one of clomid. So hopefully I O within 10 days after my last dose on CD7. Hopefully I find out near the end of march. But I won’t get my hopes up this time.

How are you going after you BFP: Clomid, BBT, as much BD as possible in our current situation. AND this month I think I’ll start a journal to keep all the negativity on paper and out of my head. I want to make this cycle calmer. Yoga perhaps? Idk. 

What are you HAPPY about right now? I’m happy that I have the most incredible Darling Husband that a girl could ask for. He’s caring and understanding. And no matter what happens he is there for me. He’s my best friend, my husband, my lover, my teacher, my counsler and my hero. I am so lucky to have found such a great man. And I tell him every day. 

Post # 6
504 posts
Busy bee

Post # 7
504 posts
Busy bee

Love that. Love you lovely ladies. Have a great hump day tomorrow. (-; 

and seriously… You’re ALL meant to be mothers. Embrace the inner feelings you have. You know it to be true. It is only a matter of WHEN. And I have every single limb crossed that you all find your BFPs. Maybe not tomorrow, or next week.. Maybe not even this cycle. But someday. You’ll be carrying your LO home in your arms and thanking every star in the sky that you wished upon that you FINALLY found your glow. (Just like in the movie) 

love u all!! (((Hugs)))

Post # 8
3314 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I was just about to start the new thread (I’m definitely not lucky either, but *shrug* someone’s got to right?) when I saw this one.  πŸ™‚   I’d found this pic as I wanted to have something in the OP, so I’ll post it here now anyway.  πŸ˜‰

Post # 9
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

When I posted my chart on the last thread, I hadn’t refreshed the page in a long time and missed a couple posts. 

NYCkitten– that is so exciting!  Woo hoo!  I’ve read that FET will be the future of IVF, since embryos that survive the freeze/thaw are the strongest, and it gives the body a chance to rest from all the stim drugs, etc., to be more receptive to the embryo.  Hopefully April is your month!

Lonsk- is there another doc that you can see?  I don’t understand how it can be that hard to see a doc.  If it’s so hard to get an appt now, what does that mean once you are undergoing treatment?  For fertility issues, its pretty darm important that you see your doc at a specific time.  Maybe there is another doc that doesn’t have such scheduling nightmares?

AFM- My temp was back down .2 today, so I don’t think it’s a late O, and I am not having fertile CM.  My charts haven’t had a sharp shift (a slow climb, if any), so I don’t know if I’m Oing at all.  When the doc did the ultrasound, he did see the ring of pearls on my ovaries.  Could that mean PCOS, and no ovulation?  I looked briefly into PCOS, and read about the irregular cycles that go along with it.  It also said it usually (but not always) affects overweight women and frequently there is hair growing in places that it does not for most women.  I have “normal” weight/hair, but since the weight/hair thing don’t seem dispositive, does the fact that I have regular cycles (28 days, sometimes +/- a day or two) preclude PCOS?  Do women who don’t O have regular cycles?  I guess that’s a question for my RE next week.

Post # 10
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Commenting from last thread:

@lonsk:  Oh my, I’m so sorry it got pushed back! But just think, there IS a reason for everything. Hang in there my dear! XOXO

@LEwife543:  Well thank you!! I about freaked when I stepped on the scale this morning, only 10lbs to go! πŸ™‚

@HopefulForLittleOne:  I’m so confused by your chart.. πŸ™  Do your temps normally run that high? Your temps make me believe you’ve O’d, those are common post O temps, but your temps during and after AF are as high which is why we’re not seeing a temp shift if you have. I know this sounds crazy, but are you sure you’re not pregnant??

Post # 11
3059 posts
Sugar bee

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying:  CD 7, 17 months, 16th cycle? I’ve lost track! πŸ˜›

Age (if you care to share): 30

Issues if any: DX’d PCOS and suspected endo

Charting? (share your chart if you like): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/yellowclover

Estimated next POAS date: My cycles are pretty unpredictable, so *IF* I O on my “normal-ish” CD21, I’ll test 3.13! πŸ™‚

How are you going after you BFP: Optivite PMT, DHA, Soft cups, mucinex, charting, VitD, and continued weight loss.

What are you HAPPY about right now? Everything! πŸ™‚  I’m happy with where I’m at right now. I’m very thankful for all my past and present blessings and for those that are yet to come. I’m working hard at putting God first and trusting his path he has chosen for me.

Post # 12
3059 posts
Sugar bee

@razzzzzz:  Thanks for starting the thread! Good luck to you this cycle! Hopefully we’ll be moving on to IUI soon as well…maybe we’ll be IUI buddies!? πŸ™‚

@LEwife543:  Wishing you the best my dear! Are you sticking with the 100mg of Clomid this cycle? Is your hubby home for good now so you won’t have to make any more sexy time trips?

Love the message, beautiful! Thank you! πŸ™‚

@dodgercpkl:  LOVE that, very true! Thank you! πŸ™‚

@HopefulForLittleOne:  I think that’s most certainly a good question for your RE. I know there are many women who aren’t overweight or don’t have abnormal hair growth that do have PCOS so it is possible. However, I don’t know how likely it is to have normal periods without ovulation. It does seem a little odd. Good luck to you, I hope they figure something out for you soon! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
3059 posts
Sugar bee

Funny:

Post # 14
3059 posts
Sugar bee

Post # 16
3314 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@HopefulForLittleOne:  I have PCOS and I actually O regularly, and there are ladies without PCOS who don’t O regularly.  Has your RE done a thorough check of your thyroid?  By thorough, I mean more then checking just TSH – needs to be also free T3, free T4, and TPO antibodies at the least.  Has your RE checked your vitamin D3 or B12 levels?  Both of those can also affect your cycles.

As for O’ing, I know ladies who have AF visit pretty much the same time each month and yet have found that they don’t O, so it can definitely happen.  And there is such a thing as “thin” PCOS where the ladies don’t have the weight or hair, but do have the rest.  There is also the possibility that you just have polycystic ovaries (PCO) without the syndrome (PCOS).  Confusing right?  lol

@Yellow.Clover:  Me too!  It’s one of my favorite sayings.  As for the weight, I’m up to 100 pounds lost and I’m working on the last 19-20 that I’d like to lose.  I’m not going after it whole hog because I’m actually pretty pleased with where I am, but I would still like to lose it.  πŸ˜›  I think I’m addicted now to finding out I need a smaller size of this or that.  πŸ˜›  I should post before and after pics… Anton and I just did a for fun dress up session in our old wedding clothes and it’s a pretty impressive difference!

@nyckitten:  Like you, I hate to have to think along the lines of spending more to get a healthier child, but as you say, $10k now could mean a world of difference for us later financially.  We are doing well enough, but definitely can’t be confused with well off or even middle class!  lol

@lonsk:  Ugh!  That SUCKS about your appointment being moved!  I hope that it turns out that it was moved because something you are going to do this month is going to make it so you don’t even NEED that annoying appointment!  *hugs*

@LEwife543:  MTHFR mutations are genetic mutations that can affect a number of things in our bodies.  In particular it tends to affect the body’s ability to process synthetic B vitamins like folic acid (all folic acid is synthetic.  Folate is the form nature produces), B12, and B6 – all of which are important in all parts of your body and more specifically all are important in making babies.  Because of the breakdown in the B vitamin intake, it can also become a clotting issue.  B vitamins are required to breakdown homocysteine, and when you are low or deficient in any of the B vitamins, you can’t break it down well if at all.  Having high homocysteine levels is a big indication of your potential for clotting events.  It also is a part of a larger cycle within your body known as the methylation pathway.  Problems in the methylation pathway can cause just about every known issue/disease.

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying:     3dpo (not trying this cycle) and ttc since June 2010.

Age (if you care to share):  37

Issues if any:  PCOS, Hashimotos, MTHFR homo c677t, septum (been removed), low progesterone, age.

Charting? (share your chart if you like):  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fd143

Estimated next POAS date:  We did have an oopsie moment about 6 days before O, so if I’m late in starting, then I might test sometime around March 5th.  Otherwise, it won’t be until sometime at the end of March or beginning of April, assuming that we find there are no more issues to correct other then the progesterone.

How are you going after you BFP:  Like a dog with a bone.  lol  We’ve now done just about every test under the sun.  When I start trying again, then I’ll go onto PIO (progesterone) shots after confirmed ovulation, lovenox shots after confirmed pregnancy, etc. 

What are you HAPPY about right now?  I’m happy that my husband and I will be going on a mini vacation in a month.  We need one soooo badly!  We aren’t really going anywhere, we just rented a house locally so we can have some us time away from everyone else (we live with my folks who are awesome, but still ya know).  I’m also happy that I have a dr friend who’s helping me look into things and make sure we aren’t missing anything.

I finally got my crosshairs today, so I’m 3dpo.  My doppler blood flow ultrasound is scheduled for Tuesday.  My husband got his SA results back and found that he’s got white blood cells in his sperm so they want to put him on antibiotics to see if that clears it out.  His results weren’t bad, and if they’d been the only SA results that I had for him, I’d probably be happy with them (other then the WBC count) but it’s his 2nd SA so I can’t help but compare and see that his motility has decreased as well as total count and stuff.  Undecided  We are still waiting on the results of 2 tests – one for me (beta 2 glycoprotein for immune stuff), and one for him (Y chromosome microdeletion for DNA fragmentation).

We aren’t trying this cycle, but I do have to admit that there is a CHANCE that we could have caught an egg we weren’t trying for since we had an oopsie moment on Monday last week.  It’d be a reaaal long shot though, so hopefully we didn’t catch anything.  I’ve had some slight boob sensitivity, but it’s been more of a vague uncomfortableness then an ouchie feeling like I typically get during pregnancy.  I’ve had some uterine cramping feelings, but then I’ve had some of that all cycle long this cycle, so I think my hooha is just annoyed with me right now.

The topic ‘1+ year TTC! Part V.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors