(Closed) 1+ year TTC! Part V.

posted 8 years ago in TTC
Post # 332
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

@nyckitten:  tie breaker it is!! Lol I took the first test, 20 minutes later the digital and wondfo. And about an hour +/- I took the third test. All of which are showing something. Right? Oh goodness, I think I’m getting my hopes up. Lol 

Sorry for the quality. iPhone says it hates test pictures. /-: lol

Post # 333
504 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@picturemeurs:  I figured I’d give everyone the whole picture. (-: glad I have gay a giggle. (-;

Post # 334
501 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

View original reply
@nyckitten:  catching up on the boards. . . so so sorry about the transfer results. (sigh). that just sucks!

glad your period came. . .glad you are able to travel and get away, hopefully even if it’s for conferences, it’s a needed distraction!

hugs to you.

Post # 335
501 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@LEwife543:  i just screamed in the other thread. πŸ™‚ it’s looking good, girl! will you take a FRER tommorrow?

i have a way of logging back into wedding bee after extended absences and coming back to the best news!!

Post # 336
501 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@razzzzzz:  fingers crossed for you this cycle!! congrats on giving yourself an injection in an awkward circumstance! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  sooo wonderful! i just love it when people do positive, open, life-affirming things and that’s how I feel about your page. I will definitely donate when I get a chance!

and yay for Mother’s Day being gone. Church yesterday caught me off guard. . .for the right reasons actually! I was all braced for it to be all about the moms, and felt like I ‘knew the drill’. . .was all set to smile and try to focus on the happiness of others. But then a lady got up and read a BEAUTIFUL prayer, praying for all different types of ‘moms’. .  .moms who have lost a child, moms who have kids in jail, moms who have adopted, dads who are raising kids alone, etc etc . . .and the very last line was ‘and for those who desire to become mothers but have not had that desire granted’. Oh my goodness, it was so touching to be included in the list. i totally teared up. anyway, hope church was not too much of a trigger for you if you went.

ladies, i’m so sorry i keep popping in and out like this! i think for me it’s positive. . .i really am focusing on things other than IF. but i really care about you all and so i feel guilty not checking in more often!! anyway, even when I’m not posting, you all are in my heart.

hoping that LEWife’s news ‘sticks’! πŸ™‚ and hoping for more and more good news and blessings coming the way of this thread.

Post # 337
508 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@lonsk:  
View original reply
@razzzzzz:  
View original reply
@nyckitten:  Thank you ladies so much for your advice! I appreciate it! πŸ™‚

Post # 338
1272 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@LEwife543:  oh I’m so glad I popped in here to read this story – you are hilarious πŸ™‚ I have HIGH hopes that this is it for you, especially considering you’re only 10dpo, but can’t wait to see a FRER or digi to confirm. At 10dpo my cheapie was very faint but my FRER was quite clear, so you should have a clear answer next test.

Hi to everyone else – I’m constantly checking in to see how you are all going, silently mourning BFNs and AFs and getting excited about upcoming appointments and progress. Lots of babydust to you all!!

Post # 339
504 posts
Busy bee

Alrighty… I did the 2.5 hour hold. All I could do. I almost burst. And…. BFP!!!

ladies… So… I’m gonna get sentimental. Get out the box of tissues. I can not express the joys you all have given me. The laughes we have all enjoyed. The tears we have all cried for eachother. I can’t think of a stronger group of ladies. After 3+ years of trying, crying and hoping… I finally got that second line. I can’t say it made me happy when I saw a BFP from a fellow TTCer. But I would always be so happy for the woman it happened to. So, I would hope in your heart, youd know its not to brag, but rather show you, the impossible can happen. I see each and everyone of you with your BFP. I see all of you holding your little bundle. I see you doing the big reveal to your DH. I see you all having baby showers and birthdays. Tutus and tonka trucks. I really really feel that life is 1% what happens and 99% how you react to it. I’ve said it before. And it’s how I truly feel. I took a break from the boards and found my center. Enjoyed what my life had given me and just concentrated on making myself happy. I didn’t know if it would happen. I was negative and aggravated everyday. But once I found that happiness, I found my BFP. I get to graduate… But I’ll still regularly stock you as I do now. I love you all… And I’m thinking so many good thoughts for each and every one of you. Bad uterus’ unite!!!!

Ladies, you were my rock when I needed you, my shoulder to cry on and my sounding board to bitch to. I couldn’t have done it without any of you. 

Post # 340
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@LEwife543:  Congratulations!  So, so so happy for you!

And since I’m not up on the lingo, can someone tell me what a FRER is?  What are the various types of tests?  I had my coordination appt today with my RE’s office.  Since we’ll be doing IVF I know we’ll get betas, but perhaps I should have some sort of tests so I can brace myself like NYCkitten did.  But I’ve never POAS before, and don’t know what kind to get.

Post # 341
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@LEwife543:  Congratulations! I truely am so very happy for you. Your words were beautifully written and I know come from your kind heart. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Post # 342
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@LEwife543:  Yay!!!!  Congrats!!!!!!!!  This is great news.  Praying for a sticky baby!!!!

View original reply
@razzzzzz: Missed your post earlier. Glad you got the shot done! Congrats! Hope your DH performs well under pressure tomorrow morning. πŸ™‚  What day do you test? 

View original reply
@hellorebecca:  Hi there. That’s so nice about the prayer at your church. I was also bracing myself for the worst this past Sunday (sometimes they have all the mothers stand, or give them roses), but there was just a simple prayer for “everyone who is a mother and everyone who wants to someday be a mother” or something like that.

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  I think FRER is First Response Early Result. But I actually think that the Wondfos (the cheapo ones you can buy off amazon) give the result just as early. I recommend buying the cheapest ones — check out amazon.com.  The only downer is you can’t pee right on the stick…you need to pee in a cup and then dip, so buy yourself some Dixie cups too. πŸ™‚

Post # 343
5107 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@LEwife543:  Omgosh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am thrilled for youuuu!!!!! 

Post # 344
5107 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@lonsk:  Have fun on vacation =)

Post # 345
1272 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@LEwife543:  yay!!! so thrilled to see the positive FRER!!! and your message was lovely and made me tear up – this board is such an amazingly supportive place. CONGRATULATIONS to you and your hubby. Wishing you a happy, healthy and very boring 9 months πŸ™‚

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  i agree with
View original reply
@nyckitten:  that the cheapies seem to show up just as early – but I’ve also seen them be a bit unreliable, especially with evap lines, over my time looking at the “is this a line” threads. Also, my first line was a real squinter on a cheapie, but much clearer on a FRER. People also tend to warn again the blue dye tests, which seem to be shockers at getting hopes up. LEwife’s most recent photo is a FRER, I’d have at least a couple as back-ups in case you think you might have a +ve on a cheapie πŸ™‚ all the very best!!!

Post # 346
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@LEwife543:  Congrats!!!! Gahh…I’m so excited for you!! Im so happy the extra Clomid did the trick! πŸ™‚  I’ve been stalking your chart and was amazed at how good it looked! And your beautiful words made me tear up, thank you!!! H & H 9 mos!! 

Im so glad we got a graduate around here! It was more than time! Hopefully we’ll have a few back to back!? FX!

Just wanted to wish lewife congrats quickly, wish I could stay longer, but we’re going to closing today – FINALLY!!!  I’ll check back with the rest of you lovelies tomorrow. Have a great day!!!

The topic ‘1+ year TTC! Part V.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors