(Closed) 1+ year TTC! Part V.

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 467
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@nyckitten: Glad to hear you had a great graduation!! AND that you’re able to proceed with this cycle!! This is great news! I’m so excited for you!! It’s BABY time!! FX!!!

@HopefulForLittleOne: Thank you, don’t let him fool you though ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I’m so happy to hear you’ve found some support from your sister. I really hope it doesn’t have to come to surrogacy, but it’s so sweet of her to offer. I’ve found that by talking about our struggles and our treatments, that most people have no idea what is involved. It’s nice to be able to explain the processes and share the knowledge. Hopefully by you sharing with her, she now has the knowledge to fully understand how much this means to you and your husband.

@razzzzzz:  Awww, hun, I’m so, so sorry. *hugs* Don’t get discouraged though, you never know – Darling Husband might have some Michael Phelps in there ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope I was able to make you laugh. But, honestly though, you never know how timing will play out. My fingers are crossed that your timing was PERFECT! Hope you have fun camping!

@texasbee:  Welcome back! Many prayers going your way!! FX for a successful journey – good luck today!

@macmint83: Beautiful!!! FX for a honeymoon baby!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

@HopefulForLittleOne: Woohoo for stims!!! YAY. Glad to hear they didn’t hurt and Darling Husband did a great job! I can tell my Darling Husband is nervous, he has asked me at least five times since last Tuesday when we will be going to our inject class..lol. I told him, at least 4 weeks, don’t want to do it now and have him forget! FX soooo tightly for you!! I’m a little nervous about feeling the pain in the ovaries. I already have extreme pain at O time, I can only imagine what it’s going to be like once we get started.

I’m so excited that we have so many good things happening right now on the 1+ board! ๐Ÿ™‚ I really hope we all get some good news very soon!!! X

The topic ‘1+ year TTC! Part V.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors