(Closed) 1+ year TTC! Part V.

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 47
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@KoiKove:  Welcome back! I look forward to following you through your IVF journey – good luck to you!!!

Post # 48
1183 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@dodgercpkl:  Ugh…I’m so sorry!  That stinks.  Do they want you on BC to be “on call” for the surgery just because they don’t want to do the surgery if you might be pregnant?  If so, could you just use another method of preventing pregnancy? Or do they want you on the BCP for some other reason?

View original reply
@KoiKove:  Welcome!  Sorry you’re going through a rough time right now.  I hope that your IVF cycle goes well!!  All the ladies here were tons of support during mine, so you’ve come to the right place! 

Post # 49
819 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying:  cd 27 ttc since February 2012

Age (if you care to share): 23

Issues if any: P.C.O.S

Charting? (share your chart if you like):

Estimated next POAS date: Will test on 10th if af doesn’t show.

How are you going after you BFP: Currently preseed, plan to go Clomid route starting in August.

What are you HAPPY about right now? Wonderful life pre baby, happy relationship. Looking forward to getting back into school.

Post # 50
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

@quierajen:  Welcome, sorry you have to be here but this really is a great board; so much support and encouragement and a place to vent when you need it!. Hope your stay is short and sweet.

Post # 51
819 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

@lonsk:  thanks for the warm welcome! I’m hoping my stay is short and sweet too, but I expect to be here until at least August when we start medicated cycles so I’ll get comfy πŸ™‚

Post # 52
1183 posts
Bumble bee

@quierajen:  Welcome!  Hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Post # 53
1714 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Guess its time to join you gorgeous ladies in this thread.

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying: CD 16, NTNTP since February 2012.

Age (if you care to share): 27

Issues if any: Possilbly Male fertility, still waiting to check me out, and run some further tests on him.

Charting? (share your chart if you like): I loved charting but  taking a hiatus from it for now.

Estimated next POAS date: Not sure, maybe around the 15th.

How are you going after you BFP: Started using Conceive plus and softcups this cycle.

What are you HAPPY about right now? Landing my dream job. It’s been a very nice distraction, I’ve been feverently praying for for a LONG time.

Post # 54
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

@picturemeurs:  Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you better!

Post # 55
1714 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@lonsk:  Thanks doll! Here’s hoping we all graduate soon though.

Post # 56
1183 posts
Bumble bee

@picturemeurs:  Welcome to the 1+ club.  Hoping you graduate soon!  Huge congrats on the dream job!

Post # 59
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m a little late on responding to some of this, I’ve been trying to stay away from the boards a bit more. Hope everyone is doing well! XOXO

@LEwife543:  Taking it day by day is best. FX everything works out before heading to IUI. If not, we might be IUI buddies! πŸ™‚

@lonsk:  I’m so sorry your requests for blood work, etc haven’t been paid attention to.. I don’t think your RE will be upset at you lack of testing, I’m sure they will understand. Besides, I sometimes feel everything so far has been a waste of time and money. I have everything crossed for a smooth appointment on 4/8. Sorry your DH won’t be able to make it.

@dodgercpkl:  OMG, you look AMAZING!!! CONGRATS! This is so motivating, thank you for sharing! And love the new dress, rock it girl! πŸ™‚

@nyckitten:  Thanks for looking at my results, they do look similar to yours. Hopefully I’ve kicked PCOS in the arse! πŸ™‚

@lonsk:  I would just go to the new OBGYN for a routine pap and continue once your pregnant. Be up front and let them know you are going to see an RE and you would like to have their care for paps and care during pregnancy. I think it’s a good idea to switch if your prior doctor didn’t listen to your requests.

@HopefulForLittleOne:  I’m so so sorry your RE appointment didn’t turn out well, how disappointing. I don’t blame you for wanting to find another one. BUT, your new doctor sounds amazing!! GL! πŸ™‚

@jaguar:  HI lovely!! I’m still browse the April boards periodically to check in on your (not a creeper, I promise!) and I must say you look amazing! Can’t believe it’s almost time to meet Lil Miss Jag! Eeep! So excited!

@macmint83:  YAY! That’s super exciting! Glad the pregnicare is working well!

@dodgercpkl:  Oh dear, I’m soo sooo sorry you need another surgery. How terrible! I hope you are able to come to a good decision on what to do. HUGS.

@ChuckNorris: Hi love! Hope your doing well! Miss you! So nice of you to offer your stash!

@KoiKove: Welcome back! I’ve been thinking of you. FX for your IVF cycle. Prayers it goes well!

@quierajen:  Welcome! FX for the 10th! I hope your stay is short and sweet!

@picturemeurs:  Welcome!! I’ve been secretly waiting for you to finally join! πŸ™‚ I know how rough it is getting to the 1-year mark, but glad you are in good company for comfort and support. FX your stay is short and sweet! Congrats on the dream job!

Post # 60
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@razzzzzz:  So sorry your feeling down. FX those cramps are the good cramps! I too am waiting on the blood work to be done so we can move on to the fertility clinic. I’ve already had mine, now just waiting on hubby. I wonder why they require the tests? I mean I understand they wouldn’t want you passing these on to your child, but, they don’t require the testing to be done for everyone else before having sex, if you understand what I mean? I mean it’s really not a big deal, but my DH just got insurance so we’re still waiting on his card to come in so it’s been putting a delay on getting us where we need to be. Good luck to you!

Post # 61
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

@Yellow.Clover:  Hey lady, nice to hear from you again – missed you around here lately. Thanks for the advice, as much as I hate going for a pap I think that is what I will do with the new doctor. Hope your DH can get his bloodwork done soon so you can move along with the process.

The topic ‘1+ year TTC! Part V.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors