(Closed) 1+ year TTC! Part VI

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 288
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@orchidaloha: I understand that fear. We have a room in our house (just closed on it in May) that we call the “nursery.” It was obviously used as a nursery from the previous owners and I hate looking in there, so I keep the door closed. But, I think if you focus more on the fact that the vehicle will be for transporting dogs, getting you around in the winter, etc., instead of for babies, I would hope it would be okay.

View original reply
@MrsR4ever: Guess it was just the cool thing to do last night πŸ˜‰

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne: Speaking of, did you see she’s having twins!!! I’m so excited for her! πŸ™‚

Do you mind sharing what SUV your DH got? I’m hoping to purchase one within the next year, and I can’t decide on what I like. I really need something with good gas mileage since I travel 80+ miles to and from work.

Post # 290
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@HopefulForLittleOne: Hopefully that creamy CM turns to EW soon! Mine tends to go sticky for a few days before going into watery, the EW. Also, some spot around ovulation, so maybe that’s a good sign?

Post # 292
3910 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@HopefulForLittleOne:  I hear you on the SUV.  I didnt want to get rid of my car.  I used to drive and Eclipse.  It was my baby until August, 2012 when we decided we needed a bigger car to fit the baby,that still hasnt come ;(   Anyway, it was hard getting the groove of it, because everytime I looked in the back seats it was just a reminder of what i was missing, you know?  I love the car now, I dont know if its because we are undergoing IUI, so I think a baby will soon be rider with me or if i just learned to love the car.  I drive a Mazda CX5 and its super good in gas.  I live in Jersey, so you can just imagine the traffic.  I know it isnt like NYC, but it could be a headache!    …….    Hopefully things change and you dont have to see your RE this Friday.  You were really searching for CM, if you caused spotting, lady! :))) I’ve done the searching and poking…..hey, you can never be sure right?

Post # 294
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@HopefulForLittleOne: Oh my goodness, I think that license plate would be great!!! πŸ˜‰ I love the sticker also. I have read good reports about the forester – good pick!

I totally didn’t think about asking her first, I guess I should’ve, I figured since she announced it on the Feb boards it wouldn’t be a big deal – oops, I was just too excited for her!! I stalked her yesterday to see how she was doing after I remembered that during her 1st IUI her temps didn’t rise after her trigger shot either. What a great surprise. And, I agree, I’ll be overly excited to just be blessed any way I can get it. πŸ™‚

Just got a sweet text from DH to let me know that I am his world and he can’t wait to meet our little one and he know’s I’m going to be such a great mommy. Gah, way to make me cry at work DH!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 297
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Yellow.Clover:  WOW!!!! I had no idea she was expecting twins! I need to do some more stalking!. OMG Your DH is so sweet, I lover that text!

View original reply
@MrsR4ever:  I traded my Eclispe for a Cadillac SRX, it still makes me sad sometimes I loved that car! Now I feel I drive a mom mobile complete with 2 screens and headphones for the DVD and have no kids! I joke about putting a bunch of creepy dolls in the back seat and being “That lady”!

View original reply
@orchidaloha:  I hope you don’t have to wait to long for your appointment (I had a long wait and felt so much relief when I finally got in)

I am so jealous of those that have symptoms and can feel O, I just can’t, there’s nothing but doctor’s say I’m in working order.

Post # 298
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@macmint83:  Thanks!, yes it is nice to see him put his foot down and not feel alone.

View original reply
@texasbee:  Thanks! Glad you are able to get your injectables and start again. FX!

Post # 299
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@lonsk: A Cady, you go girl!! πŸ™‚ You made me crack up about being “that lady!” bahah. And ugh, I WISH I didn’t feel O…the lack of right now is STILL driving me crazy! Even worse all day long I’ve been feeling pain on my right ovary, so now it’s really got me guessing. If the pain continues, I’m going to call tonight to see if I can get in for an ultrasound tomorrow.

Post # 300
479 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Hi ladies!!!! I miss you all so much and still stalk this thread to stay informed about what y’all are up to!  And yes, I’m having TWINS. (!!!)  I’ll be 9 weeks on Friday.  It’s pretty crazy to think that even though the IUI didn’t work out, we somehow still managed to get at least two good sperm up there. AND, don’t tell the TTC police, but we even used saliva during our BD session. haha. I have a feeling that my problem had to do with bad follicle production.  I always O’d really late in my cycle (CD17-19) and then would have a super short LP (like 8-10 days).  My first round of clomid I had one mature follicle at 18mm, but that IUI didn’t work.  The second round, I did femara and had two mature follicles at 21 and 23mm.  I guess it was just the size that made a difference, since both those >20 follicles got fertilized. I have to admit that I totally didn’t expect both (or even one) of those follicles to get fertilized, so it was a huge shock to learn that they both did.  I kinda expected it right away because my HCG numbers were about double the normal range and since I knew I had 2 follicles. DH and I are very happy and but still trying to wrap our heads around the idea.  We wanted to have 2 kids before I turned 35, and I’ll be almost 34 when they are born, so looks like we are going to get what we wanted (just in a little different way than expected)!  I’ve been so blessed because I haven’t really had any morning sickness, which is awesome since apparently twin moms usually get way worse morning sickness.  I hope I can keep up this feeling good streak for the remainder of the pregnancy.  Anyway, I hope my story can give y’all hope!  I’m rooting for each of you!  

@Yellow.Clover:  I checked your FF chart, and it looks to me like your IUI was on the exact perfect day!  FX!

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  Have to chime in because I drool over the Forester.  We have an Outback right now, but I’m dreaming of trading it in for a Forester.  

Post # 301
1775 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

@HopefulForLittleOne:  We are definitely going to try tonight and who knows, maybe we will be lucky!

Thanks for the offer of help with the SUV. My fiance actually works in the industry so he has already picked out which one he will be getting, it’s just a case of deciding if he wants to get a 2013 now or wait and get a 2014. There’s a great deal on a 2013 though I think we will end up with that. It will be nice to have something bigger since we have both had coupes forever. It just scares me knowing that those back seats could be empty for a long time, possibly forever. But we do have two cute little furbabies who can go back there πŸ™‚

The Forester is super nice! My brother has one and I had never really looked at them until he got his and I’m really impressed! 

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  I don’t think I would like seeing a nursery in the house! My fiance’s old house (that he shared with his ex) had a room that was clearly made to be the nursery and I would always think about how hard that must be. So when we got our house I made sure that the spare rooms definitely do not resemble anything to do with babies. 

View original reply
@lonsk:  Thanks! As nervous as I am I’m really hoping for sooner rather than later! 

View original reply
@razzzzzz:  That is amazing news!! Congratulations!!! πŸ™‚

My boss was just talking to someone at work who struggled to get pregnant and she said how she basically only had to decide to get pregnant and she did. Knowing the way she is I call BS on that but I still hate hearing things like that! I wish it was that easy for everyone!

The topic ‘1+ year TTC! Part VI’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors