(Closed) 1+ year TTC! Part VI

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 302
3910 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@lonsk:  wow you have a Cadillac!? AWESOME! And you are not alone about not feeling O pain.  I only felt it the cycle when I had my hsg done and that was it, so don’t feel so bad and you go ahead and put some stuffed animals in the back seats! Hehe I would! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@razzzzzz:  congratulations again lady! Amazing news to share!

View original reply
@orchidaloha:  I wish for the same! Why cant we just think baby and be pregnant right? 

Post # 303
1714 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@Yellow.Clover:  Hey girlie, how you’re hanging? You girls are making me want to do IUI more and more, or at least give it a shot. I have a good feeling about this for you, seriously stalking you whenever I get some down time at work. Also I’m no expert in IUI, but maybe the hormones are masking the symptoms of O?

View original reply
@nyckitten:  PMed you.

View original reply
@MrsR4ever:  Welcome doll, sorry that you’re here but I always enjoy your posts so much from 6 months thread, and I think you’re in great company here.

View original reply
@orchidaloha:  Welcome! Since we used two different clinic and time frame it’s hard to say. They also used two different methodologies which makes it hard to compare. But he went from about half average in the first one to a little above in the second. I say it couldn’t hurt for him to start taking the vitamins.

Post # 304
3910 posts
Honey bee

@picturemeurs:  thank you for the welcome? How have you been? And yes, I can already tell these ladies are amazing support:))

Post # 305
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Yellow.Clover:  Haha! Can’t you just picture it?! a bunch of creepy dolls all dressed up sitting in the backseat. Maybe I should be a good “parent: and get them a car seat so they are safe πŸ˜‰

If you are feeling O pains I say BD fo good measure! (If that’s allowed?)

View original reply
@razzzzzz:  I  LOVE your story! such an inspiration. It truely was your time. TWINS So excited for you! Glad you aren’t experiencing morning sickness. Thanks for popping out of the woodwork to update and encourage us.

View original reply
@orchidaloha:  UGH! hate peoples advice like that and the old favourite “Relax”, “Don’t stress” I want to turn violent on their asses when I hear that.

View original reply
@MrsR4ever:  It is very nice and its a small SUV so easy to park! But I loved my Eclipse πŸ™ I didn’t even feel O after my HSG. I feel overly in tune with my body since beginning TTC except for when it comes to O

Post # 306
3910 posts
Honey bee

@picturemeurs:  sorry that was supposed to be an exclamation (!) not a question (?) after welcome hee hee

Post # 307
236 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@razzzzzz:  Congratulations!!! I just joint this board after over a year of trying and it always lightens my day to see, that I can work out! I don’t know you, but for some reason, I feel so happy!

Post # 308
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@razzzzzz: Thank you!!!! And sorry I outed you, I didn’t even think about it, I was just soooo excited for you! πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing! Such an inspiration! X

View original reply
@orchidaloha: My husband is in the car industry too. Sad thing is, when we came back from our honeymoon we went to his work to get a new car and it’s a P.O.S! After having it 3 days it needed a brand new transmission! Sigh. It was a new model so we didn’t really know what to expect. I wish now we would’ve waited.. and got an SUV.

Re the nursery, I know, it’s torture!! I was tempted to paint it when we moved in, but then decided that it would be a waste of time (hopefully!). Because I’m sure we’ll paint it a color to match whatever decor we decide to go with. So, for now I just keep the door shut πŸ™‚

View original reply
@picturemeurs: Thank you!!! I think you should go for it! When I went in on Monday they told me DH’s count came in at 15mil, anything over 10 mil is great and 5mil is the minimum for IUI. I would talk to your RE more about it and weigh your options. At least you’ll know you have a chance πŸ™‚  And yes, last night I started telling myself maybe I had my O pains overnight and all the other hormones are just masking all my normal O symptoms. I’m starting to feel a little better about it. πŸ™‚

View original reply
@lonsk: Bahhaaa! YES car seat IS a MUST!! Over the weekend while were driving  a car past us and the passenger had an infant carrier in his lap. DH said, I know they aren’t…I said speed up I want to see – I was furious! Well…it was a carrier but it had junk in it…WHO does that!!!?? We laughed! We really thought we were the baby police for a moment.

AFM: I think the HCG trigger must still be hanging around, I was feeling pretty nauseous last night and again this morning..hopefully it’ll go away soon – also hoping it comes back with a bfp πŸ˜‰ 

Also, the last two nights after putting the prometrium in, DH wants to get frisky..really? That’s the last thing I want to think about with this nasty, gooey stuff. I’m not even sure if I can BD after I put it in? Has anyone else done prometrium suppositories?

Post # 309
1332 posts
Bumble bee

I’m unfortunately joining. Lame. But I also wanted to chime in on cars. We bought a new one last fall too. We looked at the Mazda CX5 (My favorite other than the BMWs but sleeeeezzzy dealership), Subaru Forester (Just wasn’t my thing), Nissan Rouge (Decent but the price quickly climbed), Honda CRV (My dad ended up buying this one right when we were looking so I got to test drive it a lot and just wasn’t in love with the “boat like” driving feeling), a used BMW X3 and finally the BMW X1.

I must admit we are BMW snobs. So we did end up with the BMW X1. But we were able to use a loyalty discount, car club discount, and talked them down so low that we paid what we would have paid for any of the other options. I do wish we had thought about the X3 a bit more because now we have 3 dogs (2 at the time of purchase), one of which has to ride in a crate because she gets car sick so the space is really getting tight already. Oh well. Live and learn.

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles  trying:  CD15/12cycles

Age (if you care to share): 27

Issues if any: Low progesterone and then had an ectopic pregnancy/MC last month which was first month on clomid.

Charting? (share your chart if you like): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/lovemygsp/

Estimated next POAS date: Well I’m *maybe* 5dpo right now and don’t have any of my typical post O symptoms so I don’t have much hope for this month.

How are you going after you  BFP: Will likely take next month off clomid and then maybe consider taking it again after.

Your plans for the tww: Not a thing.

And since we want to throw in some non-TTC fun into what can otherwise be a  very emotional process-

What makes you smile? Definitely my dogs. I volunteer weekly at our local shelter and there was a sweet puppy about the be put to sleep a few months ago so I pulled her to foster. Well. We signed the adoption papers last weekend. (SUCH A SUCKER!) πŸ™‚

What is your typical Saturday like? We always go to this little local place for breakfast. Then we either go hiking or run errands or just come home and chill. πŸ™‚

Favorite meal? I love Thai food so so much. I had a friend who worked at a thai restaurant right across the street from my college. I literally ate it every day because I’d get half price discounts. Now I really want Thai!

Post # 310
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@lovemygsp:  HI!! Welcome! Sorry you’re here, but happy to see you as well. Hopefully your stay here won’t be long! I didn’t even realize you were close to 12 cycles! It seems like just a few weeks ago you joined the 6+, just goes to show how quickly time flies!

Wow, does look like you’re 5dpo, amazing! I don’t remember seeing the updates on 6+, either that or my mind is just blank right now, but did they ever test your HCG levels out? What I’m trying to ask is, did your HCG level reach 0? I know this sounds crazy, but I’ve seen a few posts (I think one might have even been on WB, but others just around the web) where they experienced MC and was told there was nothing left, but come to find out the baby survived – I know it sounds seriously crazy, but just wondering? Either way you know I have my fingers crossed ever so tightly for you! X

ETA: Also, just remembered, one of the girls who used to work here had that happen. She was told she had a m/c and 7 months later she went into labor not even knowing she was pregnant. I totally couldn’t believe the story when she told me; I was flabbergasted!

Post # 311
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

@Yellow.Clover:  Haha! Well we do need some baby police out there the way things are going. I still can’t get over how many children have been left in cars this summer in both the US and Canada. Maybe you could get a police hat or something?!

View original reply
@lovemygsp:  Welcome! sorry about the ectopic/MC πŸ™

Post # 312
3910 posts
Honey bee

@Yellow.Clover:  ummm? I never taken that, but it sure doesnt sound like it would be pleasant? Have you asked your RE? Maybe its totally safe and okay to do so! Althought I wouldnt blame you if you are not up for it.  I wasnt up for sexy time after my IUI, but did it anyway, he convinced me hee hee

View original reply
@lovemygsp:  Welcome! I just joined in, too and so far these ladies are just lovely! However, sorry you had to be here, too ;( hopefully not for long!  My DH’s friend has the X3 and IT.IS.FA.BU.LOUS!!!  I have the CX5 and i have to say that at first it didnt look like it had much room, but boy you can pack up that car haha!  I never had Thai food, although now I want to try it!

Post # 313
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@lonsk: Right!!?? It’s INSANE! How do you forget your baby is in the car!?? Sigh. Anyway, I’ll post that hat as soon as I get it! LOL

View original reply
@MrsR4ever: Yeah, I guess I could google it. But yeah, it’s not very pleasant!

Post # 314
1332 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsR4ever:  I just wanted to follow you over here. πŸ˜‰

View original reply
@lonsk: Thanks. πŸ™‚

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Haha I took my time joining the 6+ becuase I was in denial. I don’t think I joined until 9 or 10 cycles/months. We started trying last August (geese I can’t believe its been that long). So I guess I’m a week early. πŸ™‚  As for the hcg. I was down to 19 last monday and the doctor didn’t think it was worth testing again. She just said to do pee sticks and make sure they are blank which they were.

So last week I got a +OPK along with EWCM and the ultrasound the week before showed two follicles ready to go (presumably because of the clomid). Thought I had O’d. Well I work at a university and have this month and next off so I have been sleeping in. I have still been taking my temp at normal time and going back to sleep but my temp was being really wonky. Guess from the MC? So I was just putting in the final waking temps and putting the normal time temps in the notes. Well. This morning I had EWCM again. So I just took another OPK and its almost positive. I HAVE NO CLUE! Stupid body. I think I’ll change the temps back to the normal temp time though. We shall see I guess. Stupid body.

Post # 316
1733 posts
Bumble bee

@razzzzzz:  just had to pop in and say holy congratulations batman on your TWINS!!!!! WOW! What an incredible blessing, you are so deserving of these little miracles! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ YAY!!!!!!

The topic ‘1+ year TTC! Part VI’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors