(Closed) 1+ year TTC! Part VI

posted 8 years ago in TTC
Post # 317
3910 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@HopefulForLittleOne:  Yes, I love spice! Okay, this will be my homework this weekend.  I am going to have it this weekend and shall report on Monday! YAY! … Cheesecake? YUM! Can I be your embryologist?  GL tomorrow, dear! FX

Post # 318
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@lovemygsp: Okay, good. I didn’t think that would be the case, but you never know. That is so strange!! Sorry your body is being confusing right now, but I guess it’s expected. *hugs*

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne: No, I still haven’t tried Thai food!! I need to! Maybe next weekend I’ll venture out for some. We ordered out at work to a place that was supposed to be Thai, but I consider it Chinese food…

We’re also getting a break from the heat here as well…it’s so nice out! I love it. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow, hopefully he’ll have some answers for you.

@nyckitten: Hope your appointment went well today!! Can’t wait to hear all about it. πŸ™‚

I guess WB is changing things up again, Hopeful has a nice green outline around her posts…anyone else see it?

Post # 320
1183 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

OMG — I can barely keep up with you ladies, so my apologies.  I’m in a bit over my head at work and haven’t been sleeping well, so I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed! 

Did want to pop in and say…

@lovemygsp:  Welcome!

View original reply
@razzzzzz:  Ahhh twins!!  I remember how initially disappointed you were with your IUI cycle…and now look!  Hooray!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  FX FX.  And, I haven’t used prometrim but I was on endometrin suppositories (actually, maybe they are the same?  I’m not sure)…I never felt the desire to get frisky with them in (icky!), but maybe you and DH could just DTD right before you put your evening dose in instead of after?

Today I went to see

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:‘s doctor, thanks to her working some magic in getting me an earlier appointment!  He was, as promised, great.  He explained a lot of things to me that I didn’t know and recommended a new test for my DH called a sperm DNA fragmentation test.  Apparently if the sperm DNA is highly fragmented it can make embryos that initially may look normal but are poor quality / don’t develop normally, so that could explain some of our failures.  If DH does have a lot of DNA fragmentation they can do a special way of selecting the best ones during the IVF (costs an extra $1000 but worth it if it helps).  Now I’m just trying to sort out my insurance, which will be the limiting factor of when I can get this show on the road again.   

Hi to everyone else too!  I’m following along — sorry no ability to write now!

Post # 323
1332 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@HopefulForLittleOne:  I’ve only used the first response OPKs for one month but I found they were less sensetive than the wondfos so that they went from nothing to BAM in like 2 days and then pettered out really fast. Whereas the wondfos its several days of “oh, almost there, almost there” before a true positive. So point is, make sure you keep testing! You are gettting there and it will happen fast!

Post # 324
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@HopefulForLittleOne:  OMG your cake sounds amazing!!! I think im drooling! And YAY, your opk does seem to be darkening.  FX it turns positive this weekend!!  And yes, after I posted about the box I went on to another thread and seen it and put two and two together…I think it’s pretty neat too. As for your username…hmm not sure. Something with dolphins or maybe something with diesel? Im not good at usernames. This one was totally random…haha. 

View original reply
@nyckitten:  Glad to gear you had such a great appointment. And what amazing info. FX they get to the bottom of it soon and your on your way to a bfp in no time πŸ™‚

Afm.we’re on our way to tge beach!!! Ahhhh…talk to you lovelies on Monday! πŸ™‚ have a great weekendr

Post # 325
129 posts
Blushing bee

Its all moving so fast over here, so welcome to our new bees, hope your stay is short.

@HopefulForLittleOne:  How did your cake turn out then? Hope it worked well. I love baking, its what i do to relax, in fact i baked my own 5tier wedding cake πŸ™‚

I agree about spilling your guts about our most personal info and feelings, but most people i talk to irl are the ‘relax it’ll happen’ or ‘i know someone who knows someone that did this and it worked’. At least here everyone is the same and realistic, and absolutely lovely!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  hope you have a lovely weekend, so jealous of anyone heading for holiday breaks just now.

trying to pack a bag to head to my parents, we’ll see if dh is still as keen on ttc after a weekend with 3 kids under 6!

Post # 328
1047 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

To all my fellow 1+ year bees….I’m going to be taking a break from the Bee so that I can concentrate on my marriage. I posted under “Married Life” about the insecurities I’ve been having lately and the issue. 

I’m not sure if I’m going to cancel this IVF cycle but I feel like I should…DH thinks I’m overacting and we’ll get through this but the stress isn’t good on my emotional/physical state. 

I’ll try not to “stalk” any of you but I might not be able to help it as I want to see all of you get your BFPs sooo very very soon. 

With much love…

Post # 329
1183 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@texasbee:  I’m so sorry to hear about what you’re going through right now.  I read your other posts on the “married life” board too.  I think I would feel similarly to you if I were in your shoes.  It seems to make sense to take a little break from IVF too unless you think this is something that will blow over quickly.  Will be thinking of you…I hope you guys work everything out. 

Post # 330
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@texasbee:  DH and I recently went through our own struggles that resulted in him wanting to put a hold on TTC until we were on more solid ground, so I feel you. We really our coming out of this stronger and I hope the same for you. I wish you well. I hope you and your DH can make it through this, TTC (for so long) really is a stressful time and can pull at so many aspects of our lives. Keep in touch, even though this is a TTC board, we have all been together for so long and these ladies helped carry me through my own marital struggles. Hang in there lady, will be thinking of you

Post # 331
3910 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@HopefulForLittleOne:  awe! Just adorable! :))))

View original reply
@lovemygsp:  your fur babies are just as adorable as HopefulForLittleOne! :))

View original reply
@texasbee:  I am sorry πŸ™   (((HUGS))) I wish you the best! 

The topic ‘1+ year TTC! Part VI’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors