(Closed) 1+ year TTC! Part VI

posted 8 years ago in TTC
Post # 332
236 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@texasbee:  I’m sorry your going trough this, I def feel you and I hope it’s going to be okay! I understand you want to take a break right now, don’t put even more pressure on yourself! ((HUGS))

Post # 333
236 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

A little update from me! I don’t know what happened again, but AF came almost a week early! I don’t even know where to start, it makes me feel horrible, I don’t know, my CDs are all over the place, AF does whatever the heck she wants and I was so happy that we’ve finally been on track again and started having our sexy time! I don’t know where to start tracking and counting, my old doc always told me temperature is a waste of time! πŸ™ what do you girls do? Anyone else experiencing this?

Post # 334
3910 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@MrsPlaidShirt:  I am sorry about AF πŸ™  My OB actually recommended for me to chart.  I did four about 7 cycles and got a good idea of how regular i am and when i O and all that.   I would say/suggest that you try it for at least 3-4 cycles and see how it works out for you.  Charting is not for everyone.  I found it helpful and you might too.  However, now my nurse at the RE tells me not to temp anymore since they are monitoring my cycles very closely.  GL with whatever you decide to do! :))

Post # 336
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@macmint83: Thank you, I did πŸ™‚ How was your weekend? Hope the kiddos didn’t scare away DH! And I can’t believe you baked your wedding cake, amazing!!! Do you have pictures to share? I’d love to see it.

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne: D is just absolutely precious!! Love that picture! Who needs a baby when you have a cute pup?? πŸ˜‰ JK

View original reply
@lovemygsp:  Ugh, your babies are just too precious also!!! Eeep!

View original reply
@texasbee: I’m so, so sorry to hear this. I think it’s best to do what you feel you need to do. You’re the one going through the stress of these treatments and if you feel you’re not up to it, then take the break. No need to cause more stress right now. Sending much prayers and positive thoughts your way that you and your hubby are able to work things out quickly. *hugs*

View original reply
@MrsPlaidShirt: I chart my temps by using fertilityfriend.com. It was a little overwhelming in the beginning, but after I got the hang of it, it really did help me better understand what my body was doing. I think a lot of doctors say it’s a waste of time because you can’t predict O by charting, (unless you’re super regular), it only confirms O. I think it’s worth a shot if you can do it, especially if your cycles are getting a little wonky. Good luck.

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne: Hi there! Wow, sorry to hear about all the confusion you’ve got going on right now! I guess it could be possible that if your test was close to positive on Friday that you might have missed your surge? Some have very short surges, but if you tested twice that day, it should’ve been pretty hard to miss. FX you haven’t O’d yet and your body is just taking it’s time πŸ™‚ Do you mind sharing your chart? And your cake looked lovely, I’ll admit I think I drooled a little bit! Yumm!

And thank you, I had a great, relaxing time at the beach! It was much needed but I was glad to be back. I missed my kali girl. She had a start of an ear infection before we left which caused me to freak out. I felt so bad for her and didn’t want to leave her. I told DH if I act like this now, just imagine when we have an infant..

@macmint83: Thank you, I did πŸ™‚ How was your weekend? Hope the kiddos didn’t scare away DH!

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne: He is just absolutely precious!! Love that picture.

View original reply
@lovemygsp:  Ugh, they are so precious too!!! Eeep!

View original reply
@texasbee: I’m so, so sorry to hear this. I think it’s best to do what you feel. You’re the one going through the stress of these treatments and if you feel you’re not up to it, then I wouldn’t go for it. No need to cause more stress. Sending much prayers and positive thoughts your way that you and your hubby are able to work things out quickly. *hugs*

View original reply
@MrsPlaidShirt: I chart my temps by using fertilityfriend.com. It was a little overwhelming in the begining, but after I got the hang of it, it really did help me better understand what my body was doing. I think a lot of doctors say it’s a waste of time because you can’t predict O by charting, it only confirms O. I think it’s worth a shot if you can, especially if your cycles are getting a little wonky. Good luck.

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne: Hi there! Wow, sorry to hear about all the confusion you’ve got going on right now! I guess it could be possible that if your test was close to positive on Friday that you might have missed your surge? Some have very short surges, but if you tested twice that day, it should’ve been pretty hard to miss. FX you haven’t O’d yet and your body is just taking it’s time πŸ™‚ Do you mind sharing your chart? And your cake looked lovely, I’ll admit I think I drooled a little bit! Yumm!

And thank you, I had a great, relaxing time at the beach! It was much needed.

AFM: I got two very faint lines on my wondfo’s last night and this morning. I was hoping the trigger would be out of my system by now so I could POAS on Wednesday (9dpo). Looks like it might be another day or two longer. I just find it so odd that it’s still in there considering when I tested last Sunday it was pretty light. I guess my body is just holding on to that HCG πŸ˜‰

Post # 338
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@HopefulForLittleOne:  Just can’t say enough about how great this thread is. I felt so much support from all you ladies when DH and I were first struggling (you gave me some great advice, offered a pick me up and made me feel as though I was not alone – Thanks!) I received some thoughtful PMs as well as on the thread. Don’t know what I would do without all you ladies!

I am glad you haven’t O’d yet, so you can get your biopsy sooner rather then later. I can’t imagine all the stress you must be going through.

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Glad you had a nice time at the beach. I am so impatient for your updates!, I have a really good feeling this is your time

Post # 339
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@HopefulForLittleOne: I’m so sorry you’re feeling down and frustrated at the moment. But, I guess it’s a good thing you haven’t O’d yet because then you’d have to wait another cycle. I’d just hang in there and keep up with the OPK’s. You’ll O eventually. I semi know how you feel as I have long cycles and with TTC it’s a never-ending nightmare waiting to O. I have felt like giving up so many times. Hang in there, it will happen. *hugs*

View original reply
@lonsk: Thank you!! πŸ™‚ Hope you’re doing well.

Post # 340
1047 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@lonsk:  

View original reply
@MrsR4ever:  

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  

View original reply
@MrsPlaidShirt:  You girls are so wonderful!

DH and I have been talking since the incident and we have decided to continue w/the IVF. He told me that this “bump in the road” was something we can get over…I posted an update about how HE’S worried about this coworker now. He feels horrible for making me worry so much.

I continued w/the shots since my post on Friday and told him I’d see how I feel (emotionally) today after my u/s. We are on schedule for ER on Friday…I figure I’ll give it a shot b/c what’s meant to be is meant to be. If it doesn’t work this time (I’m not holding my breath) we will be taking a HUGE break…I probably won’t attempt this again.

I have to say when I was posting the other night and I showed it to DH, he was rather upset w/me for wanting to leave this board. He said when I’m on here, he notices a difference in me…and those freaking puppy pics made me cry!!!! I’m not sure if it’s the stupid hormones that are making me so emotional lately or not….

Post # 341
129 posts
Blushing bee

@MrsPlaidShirt:  Aww, thats poop that AF started early, I don’t temp as i work dodgy shifts and wake early morning for the loo anyway. 

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  
View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  This weekend was an eye opener to be honest! Baby (18 months old) kept us up for 4 hours on friday night, and then the other two (4 and 6) were up at 9am, and DH got to stay in bed till baby woke at 10:30 and i threw baby at him! But then we went out all day saturday and they were all so good, and were very well behaved, and kind of made up for friday night. i hope I can make DH forget all about it though! don’t think we’ll be doing it again any time soon πŸ™‚

My wedding cake:

Our Cakes were rich fruit, carrot, chocolate, gingerbread and sponge from bottom to top. Our cake topper was made by my cousin who modelled it on us! And my dad made the cake stand, the bottom part is a Fly wheel from an old tractor, if that means anything to anyone! 

The top layer of cake! 

The Back of our wedding toppers πŸ™‚

Sorry ladies, not at all TTC related, but hope you like them xx

Post # 342
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@texasbee: That’s wonderful news! πŸ™‚ I just sent you a PM after I read today’s post. Glad to hear you’re continuing on with the IVF. I have my FX that everything only gets better from here out.

View original reply
@macmint83:  You cake looks amazing!! I’m so jealous you can do that! And LOVE the topper – too stinkin’ cute! You did a great job!

Post # 343
129 posts
Blushing bee

@texasbee:  When i was reading your post I was wondering about whether or not all this uncertainty and emotional unstableness may be coming from a hormonal place? And it looks like you are wondering this too.  DH and I went through a good 6 month period before we started TTC when i was still on the pill where we were fighting about nothing and I was really unstable and it was all to do with the hormones from the BCPs i was taking. That is kind of what started us with our TTC journey, as I came off the BCPs and we decided that i really shouldnt use hormonal birth control. 

I’m glad you and your DH seem to be on the same(ish) page about it all, and that you could talk about it all, i do think that talking may be hard sometimes but it is the only way that we can sort stuff out! 

Post # 344
1047 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@macmint83:  I’m glad I’m not the only hormonal one on these synthetic hormones. DH has been very cautious about saying “it must be the hormones you’re on!” I was on BCPs for 2 months when we were first dating and it was the first time I met his mom and OMG, I had an episode in public….she still mentions it.

But I can honestly say I’m not one of those people that normally freak out so I knew it was the BCPs and we decided to just use condoms. 

I sooo wish I could have a piece of your cake right now…I’m craving sweets!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Thanks…sending you a response now!

Post # 346
1332 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@HopefulForLittleOne:  Yep the little tan one (although all 3 are rescue dogs. The dark brown one was the only planned dog who I adopted in college.  The white one was suppose to be a foster, 4 years ago…). Anywho the foster puppy had a broken femur that didn’t heal correctly. It doesn’t effect her at all but because of it she wasn’t allowed to be put on the adoption floor, only rescue. She was also really really terrified. When I first brought her home she hid in the corner between two pieces of furniture and didn’t move all night. She is now 7 months and just a little monster! She loves to terrorize my other two. My favorite thing about her is that when you call her she gets really excited and does this whole body wiggle and curls her lips up and it looks like shes smiling. Bah. I love my pups.

View original reply
@texasbee:  I’m really sorry for what you are going through. πŸ™ I hope you both can find some peace and middle ground very soon. Its so frustrating to have a SO who hides things.

View original reply
@macmint83:  That looks so tasty. Now I want dessert! Hahah. I love the topper also, its too funny!

The topic ‘1+ year TTC! Part VI’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors