(Closed) 1+ year TTC! Part VI

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 392
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

@HopefulForLittleOne:  He’s doing Baltimore.  He was considering the Marine Corps Marathon but, since we did the Balitmore Half last year, we thought it might be easier on both of us if he did the Baltimore full.  The half and full have the same last 10 miles so it will be nice for him to already know the end of the route.  For me, it will be easier to chase him around the city since I’m more familiar with the course and the event.  I was hoping to be sporting a baby bump as I cheered him on but now that’s not looking so promising. πŸ™  But, the race isn’t till October so we still have some time!

View original reply
@lovemygsp:  Thank you!  I will definitely give Tylenol a try!  It’s also nice to know that someone else struggled with Clomid side effects and it’s not just me.  So happy you got your BFP.  I love seeing Clomid success stories – gives me hope! πŸ™‚

Post # 393
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@HopefulForLittleOne: Don’t feel too jealous, I wake up every morning with stiff joints and backache πŸ˜‰ But I do love that girl! We’ve been browsing petfinder.com, surprisingly, there’s not a whole lot on there.

@lonsk:  +1 to what @HopefulForLittleOne: said about Mother-In-Law.

@HopefulForLittleOne:  I agree about the graduate thread, however, sadly I “know” all the girls on there. CRAZY sad. BUT, at the rate we’re going, I think they’ll all be moved on by time we get there πŸ˜‰ KIDDING!! We’ll be there before we know it.

@lonsk: Speaking of before we know it…Can you believe Redsmarties, Bunny, and Sapphiresun are within a week away of their due dates!??! Ah-mazing. I sooo can’t wait to read their birth stories, well hopefully they’ll post ’em. I stalk wifegoodman too – baha – I’m such a stalker. I love her blog too.

@PumpkinSpiceChai: FX you’ll get that baby bump before the race in October! Are you local to Baltimore?

@MrsR4ever: Thinking of you today!!! C’mon eggies, fertilize!!! πŸ™‚ Enjoy your day off, visualize the sperm meeting the egg.

AFM: I decided not to test this morning. I think I’ll test again tomorrow, 11dpo then just hold out for blood results.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Post # 394
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Good morning, everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well today!  FX for those of you that are waiting on results or have procedures today.

AFM, I start my first 100mg dose of clomid tonight.  Here’s to hoping it’s not too crazy of a ride!

@Yellow.Clover:  Yes, we are in the Baltimore area.  Another reason why I love that race.  It’s so fun to see the city go all out for a fun day.

Post # 395
266 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@PumpkinSpiceChai:  GL with the Clomid.  My dr. put me on it just for testing purposes this cycle.  I think it gave me headaches and definitely didn’t help the CM at all. Hopefully you won’t have bad side effects.

I have done more lurking than posting, but wanted to chime in.  I have had some test results from the RE and they revealed that I’m insulin resistant, which plays havoc with your hormones.  An ultrasound didn’t find any cysts on my ovaries, however.  I have a normal BMI.  Now I’m on Metformin and have to be on a dairy-free, low carb diet.  My DH’s SA results also showed abnormal viscosity.  So, a few things to work on!

Post # 396
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Yellow.Clover:  I know! I can’t believe those ladies are so close to meeting their little ones! whenever I see they have posted I can’t help but lurk on their threads. Time has flown by, thought we would have joined them by now. So excited for you to test tomorrow!

Post # 397
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@PumpkinSpiceChai: YAY!! I’ve got my FX as well for no crazy side affects. I’m outside of DC, so not too far away, we just visited Baltimore earlier this month. Nice, fun place. Loved the power plant live.

View original reply
@poetryreader80:  Good luck! Hopefully the Clomid will help regulate those hormones a little better. As for DH’s viscosity, I’ve heard having him take mucinex (as well as you) around fertile time can possibly help out with viscosity issues. FX!

View original reply
@lonsk: Thank you!! I’m scared to test!! I’ve got so much symptoms going on right now, that if it’s negative, I think I’ll be heartbroken even more. But, I’m trying to stay positive! πŸ™‚

Post # 398
266 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@Yellow.Clover:  Taking Mucinex together will just help bring us closer! πŸ™‚

Post # 400
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@poetryreader80: Haha, that’s right!! πŸ˜‰ Too funny.

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne: Yes, if I remember correctly, I think you had just joined. It’s entirely too depressing. Sometimes I feel crazy for having been on here so long, but I just can’t keep away. I truly enjoy chatting with each and every one of you, I’d miss you all like crazy!!

OMG, she’s too precious, look at that face!!! I’ve always wanted one! My aunt had one years ago and was the best pup ever. However, DH really wants to get a pup so he can train him/her. He loves training dogs and I think he missed his calling. I tell him all the time he should look into training school to get some type of certification. He’s got Kali to where we can place a treat on her nose and she’ll hold it there until we say go, then she’ll flip it up and catch it in her mouth – cutest thing ever. I think we also want something a little bigger for Kali to be able to play with. Sometimes she’s a little too rough with smaller dogs. Of course she doesn’t mean to, the little dog in her head tells her she’s as gentle as a butterfly – not so much. She tries so much to play with the cat but the cat wants nothing to do with her, because again she’s not very gentle. We’re stuck on finding a breed thats a little bit smaller than she is, but not too small.

Post # 401
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

@HopefulForLittleOne:  Ahhh hun, thanks. your post brought a tear to my eye, made me feel like I am not completely out of line for how I feel. To be honest I really cleaned up my post, I left out so many of her manipulative and dramatic antics (she is already freaking out about Christmas plans). If it were my mother I could tell her as well, but even when my mom is sick she does things for herself. Mother-In-Law is now capable of doing small things for herself like getting her own lunch or eating at the damn table but she just sits like a lump and waits to be served at her chair in the living room. As much as I would like to say screw it, and not wait on her I just struggle doing it (at least I no longer have to shower her – shutter )  I did mention to DH that she only thanks me when he is around and how that bothers me, he was shocked as he doesn’t see that side of her. She acts completely different when it is just her and I which is majority of the time. Sucks when going to work is a break for me!

What you did for your mother is fabulous! I only hope Mother-In-Law will be more receptive to something like that. She spent a couple months in a nursing home but SIL pulled her out as she didn’t like it. I think an assisted living facility would be great, she’d be able to socialize with people her age etc.

Post # 402
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

@Yellow.Clover:  I hear you about feeling crazy for being on here so long but I can’t help it either!  I love checking up on all of you and feel like I have gotten to know you all. I sneak on WB at work on weekends and am always disappointed when there are no new posts! I was so sure Saphiresun was getting her BFP a few days before she got it that I (like a nut) felt like I “knew” her, I was just so excited! or I would think “so and so is about to test, wonder how she is” – cray cray!

I am going on to cycle 27 – it’s been way too long!

Post # 403
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@lonsk: That is crazy!! Don’t you have any good premonitions about me?? pleeease?? πŸ˜‰  I only get on at work, which is sooo terrible. I find myself refreshing the feed constantly waiting for a new post. I really do need to get to work – haha. And yes, 27 is way too long πŸ™ *hugs*

Post # 404
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

@Yellow.Clover:  I do feel this is your cycle for a BFP, I just didn’t want to get your hopes up. I am going to be so happy for you but sad to see you go. I fully expect you to share exciting news in the next few days!

Post # 406
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@lonsk: Man, if you’re right, I’m totally taking the money I wasted on JennyRenny and sending it your way!! πŸ™‚ JR predicted next cycle actually. Either way I’d be happy. I’ll post the update tomorrow morning πŸ™‚ I soooooo hope you’re right!!

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  Haha – who knows? D would probably come back doing back flips and headstands…lol! Dawww…I’m sure he’s got just as much brains as beauty πŸ˜‰ That would be awesome if we were local, they could open their own training business together.

The topic ‘1+ year TTC! Part VI’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors