(Closed) 1+ year TTC! Part VI

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 407
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@HopefulForLittleOne:  Thanks, I think you are right. I plan to be a little less helpful while still being caring and considerate (if that makes sense). DH and I fully agree that we will not put ourselves or our relationship on the back burner any longer for her. I am trying to remain positive that won’t happen again, I am resentful of her and don’t want to go into it with a negative mindset, “We will get through this, we will get through this…” I have been looking at some alternative living arrangements for her when the time is right, she surely won’t be living here permanantly! I love that your mom has become so active in her community!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Wink I have a pretty good track record, I think I have called at least 3 BFPs. I distinctly remember thinking that my cycle 18 was going to be my BFP cycle but instead it was saphiresun’s (I’m good luck for other people) Even if this is not it for you, I hope Jenny Renny is right as it is only one cycle away. Stay positive honey, envision the positive stick!

Post # 408
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

@Yellow.Clover:  Wow!  You probably are pretty close as we are actually south of Baltimore.  I am in love with this area.  Not a native but I really can’t imagine living anywhere else.

View original reply
@lonsk:  You shouldn’t feel bad at all for how you feel.  That’s an extremely difficult situation to be going through.  It’s better to have a vent here than to take out your frustration on her!

Post # 410
1332 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

BAh! I love you all so much! Thank you for being so fantastically awesome again! I also LOVED hearing the stories of your furbabies. Too sweet! We also make up lyrics to typical songs starring our dogs. YAY! We aren’t alone in our crazy dog people world. hahah.

@lonsk:  I totally agree with you on Yellowclover! I’m crossing everything for you dear!

Post # 411
515 posts
Busy bee

@MrsR4ever:  How did your IUI go?  FX that your BFP is right around the corner! πŸ™‚

Post # 412
1183 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hi ladies – I have been following along but have been too swamped to write…but I did want to pop in briefly to say GOOD LUCK @Yellow.Clover: !!  My fingers crossed for you!  All my thoughts with everyone else too!

Post # 413
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@PumpkinSpiceChai:  Thank you!

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  Haha! Usually when I think it is my cycle it is someone else that gets the BFP!

@MrsR4ever: Anxiously waiting for your update! Hope everything went well with your IUI. FX

Post # 414
2294 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

ROLL   CALL!

Cycles/months trying:  37 months

Age (if you care to share):  Sadly about to turn 38.  >.<

Chart (if you have one):    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fd143

Estimated next POAS date:   I’m currently CD6, with a O that likes to mix it up, so I’m *guessing* that I’ll be Oing in the next week to 10 days and then will start testing 8 days after, so maybe around 2 weeks from now?

Any known issues?  PCOS, Hashimotos, MTHFR mutations, a septum (now FINALLY gone), progesterone deficient, thin lining.

Supplements/medications:  What DON’T I take?!  Let’s see…. Metanx, Levothyroxine, Metformin, Estradiol (during follicular phase), PIO (progesterone in oil during luteal phase), Lovenox (during luteal phase), vitamin D3, Iron, vitamin C, Fish Oil, Magnesium, mushroom extract, myo inositol, bioactive prenatal, methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, and probably some other stuff that I’m completely forgetting about.  lol

How are you going after you BFP:  Ttc again!  Finally.  We have a monitoring u/s next week to see if my lining is responding well to the estradiol, and then another one when we hit 7dpo plus a progesterone test to make sure the PIO shots are doing what they should be.  In addition to PIO shots, I’m also doing Lovenox shots.  Then just hoping that it’ll be a sticky bfp month!

Your plans for the tww:  To stay as busy as I can manage!  lol  I’m a confirmed POAS-aholic, so I’ll start testing around 8dpo (I’ve had a positive that early before).  Until then I’ll probably symptom spot despite telling myself not to.  πŸ˜‰

What makes you smile?  My husband!!  I can’t even begin to describe how blessed I am with him!  πŸ™‚  Also, wonderful friends, beautiful things, going on trips, reading books, helping people!  πŸ˜€

What is your typical Saturday like?  Working!  lol  My “weekends” come during the week since I work in retail.  πŸ™‚

Favorite meal?  Oooo that’s a toughie.  Probably homemade gluten free, AMAZING pizza!!  πŸ˜›  For dessert?  I’m gonna go with chocolate macaroon pie!  πŸ˜€

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/1-year-ttc-part-vi#ixzz2asbN31nn

I’ve been pretty quiet for a long time.  I recognize at least a couple of faces in here, but sadly lots of new ones as well.  For those who don’t remember me/don’t know me:  We have been ttc for over 3 years now.  Between December of 2011 and January of 2013, we got pregnant 6 times and lost every one of them.  I’ve had 2 surgeries to try and remove the septum in my uterus that’s been killing my baby (loooooong story there), and FINALLY got the news today that my septum is OFFICIALLY gone!  We have been given the green light to ttc again immediate, and I’ve been put on estradiol to bolster my lining as it’s shown to be very thin during my LP on my last two u/s.  As I said above, I’ll be getting monitoring this time both before ovulation (I typically ovulate cd16-19) and after.  

Once I get a positive HPT, I’ll be calling immediately to set up a beta and progesterone test.  My progesterone will be tested with each of the first two betas and then weekly after that to make sure that it’s staying nice and high during pregnancy.  My RE will also be getting me in touch immediately with a high risk OB to start discussing continued use of lovenox throughout my pregnancy and what monitoring I’ll need to have done.  

I’m hoping and praying that everyone in this thread ends up with their miracles this year!!   

Post # 415
1126 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@lonsk:  & 

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  I’m tearing up here reading about you waiting to join the graduate thread, I really thought you’d both be there with me a long time ago, and yet you are still here and instead of complaining and whining like you have every right to, you are two of the most positive and thoughtful ladies on the TTC boards. Yellow, I have EVERYTHING crossed for you, I’m even going to braid my hair in honor of your testing tomorrow!!

I stalk all of you (even those I haven’t officially “met”, if you joined after I left) and always get my hopes up for everyone’s twws and procedures.

View original reply
@dodgercpkl:  so pleased to see your great update, and can’t WAIT for you to get your sticky baby!!

Post # 416
1047 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@Yellow.Clover:  

View original reply
@lonsk:  You two ladies are FUNNY!!! I definitely think this is the coolest board ever!!! I guess we have other things to talk about (cute doggies, crazy MILs, awesome cakes) than how much weight we’ve put on, our crazy hormones, etc. like on the other board….oh wait, we go through that crap w/our fertility drugs.  

View original reply
@dodgercpkl:  Welcome back…although I’m sure you didn’t want to be here. I’ve been TTC for a while too but never been PG…I consider myself a very strong person but I don’t think after what I’ve been through if I’d ever had a MC, I’d be able to handle it. I’m so sorry to hear of your struggles…

AFM, I had my last u/s appt. today…we have ER set for Monday morning. Today we had 5 follies on the right side and 2 on the left…so more than last time. I think it was 4 last time w/7 eggs retrieved so I’m hopeful….I just HOPE the eggs decide to do something (split) rather than being all lazy and quitting once they were out of me. 

It’s another HOT day here and I’m trying to stay cool and drink lots of water. DH and I are still considering going to his HH tonight but we have to leave by 8:30 to do my last Gonal shot…I’m just not sure. His coworker will be there (with her DH we think) and I’m not sure if I’m hormonally stable ATM to deal w/that drama….LOL!

Post # 417
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@lonsk: Thank you. Sadly, I must report..I don’t think it’s this cycle. BFN this morning. Hopefully your prediction is just warming up πŸ˜‰

Re your Mother-In-Law – you WILL get through this. I pray you both get through this even stronger! *hugs*

@PumpkinSpiceChai: Yes, I love it here as well! Growing up everyone would say they can’t wait to get out of this state/area. I always thought why? I love it here! Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. Okay, I lied, maybe somewhere tropical πŸ˜‰

@hamikay: You are just AMAZING! <3 THANK YOU! I’m sitting here bawling my eyes out because you’re so sweet. Thank you for those kind words. Definitely needed them this morning. πŸ™‚  Hopefully we’ll make it your way soon, just in time to see little miss make her debut. *hugs*

@dodgercpkl: So glad you’re back!! FX FX FX FX!!! πŸ™‚ *hugs*

@texasbee: Bahaha, so TRUE! πŸ˜‰

I’ve got everything crossed, sending prayers, and positive thoughts your way that everything goes perfectly on Monday. C’mon eggies, let’s get it done! πŸ™‚ Also, glad to hear you’ll be able to attend the HH with you husband! If you do decide to go, I hope you’re able to enjoy your time. Don’t pay that B any mind, walk in that place with your sexy hormones raging like you own it and knock her dead πŸ™‚ and most importantly, have fun!

@HopefulForLittleOne:  @lovemygsp:  @nyckitten:  @hamikay:  

Thank you ladies for all your crossed fingers, hair, feet, and everything else πŸ™‚ You all are SO SWEET! Sadly, I must report, 11dpo and BFN πŸ™  I’m about 99.5% sure it’s a dud. I’m still calling it that I didn’t O when I should’ve. I think I’ll take one last prometrium tonight and then stop (I am supposed to continue until Monday when I have my blood test) so that AF can come a little early. We’re heading to my MIL’s house 3 hrs away on the 21st and if I wait, we won’t be around to proceed with IUI next cycle. After browsing FF yesterday, it looks like most who were on progesterone got AF around three days after stopping. FX it works that way for me too….or NOT because I’m actually pregnant and pee sticks hate me?

Post # 418
515 posts
Busy bee

@Yellow.Clover:  Awww, hugs!  So sorry to hear about BFN! πŸ™  Try to relax this weekend and not focus on it too much.  (I know, I know, sooooo infinitely much easier said than done.)  FX that your BFP is coming soon!

Post # 419
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@PumpkinSpiceChai: Thank you, much easier said than done πŸ™ I’m just holding hope for next cycle. I think I might ask them for two doses of the ovidrel. I read somewhere that with a BMI over 33 you should really use two doses, I’m at 35 (yeah, I’m pretty fluffy ;), these hormones definitely don’t help in that department either) and hopefully that’ll do the trick? I’m trying to keep faith that it WILL work. πŸ™‚

Post # 420
1183 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@Yellow.Clover:  Aw, I’m sorry.  I think it’s not over till it’s over though…you never know!  I’d probably hold out till the blood test before stopping the prometrium, but I’m overly paranoid…maybe ask your doc what he/she thinks? 

View original reply
@dodgercpkl:  Welcome back!!  YAY for that septum FINALLY being gone!

I also feel like I’ve been on this board for way too long.  Always happy to see new faces and definitely happy to see new graduates but not happy to be left behind.  It’s ok though, the right time will come for ALL of us eventually. 

Post # 421
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@nyckitten:  Thank you! πŸ™‚  I’m pretty sure if I was to call, they’d tell me to keep taking them. I’ve never been diagnosed with a progesterone issue so I’d hope, even if there was that .05% chance I am pregnant, that it’d be okay until confirmation. I just don’t want to miss out on doing another round this upcoming cycle. I’ve heard back to back cycles give you your best chance?

The topic ‘1+ year TTC! Part VI’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors