(Closed) 1+ Year TTC! Part VII

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 512
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

You ladies are the best – thank you for the kind words.  I know I’m new to this thread, but I’m already so thankful for your support.  I’m already starting to feel better.

@lonsk:  Those onesies completely made my day!!!  I absolutely love them, and every one of them made me chuckle.  About buying one for Darling Husband, I’m withYellow.Clover  – I bought one about 8 months ago for Darling Husband for when we get a BFP, and it’s tucked away in a closet somewhere. Actually, now that I’m thinking about it, I don’t even know where that onesie is since we moved into a new house last month.  I should probably figure that out at some point.  And as for you – come on, positive OPK!!!

@Yellow.Clover:  Thanks, love.  I’m sorry you’re about to hit two years.  These anniversaries suck….they’re definitely not the good kind.  And this cycle of yours?!  Ugh, it’s for the birds.  I’m sorry it’s been a long, unsuccessful one.  I’ll be thinking of you, and as always, you and your future BFP are in my prayers! xoxox

@hellorebecca:  Thanks so much.  Your story has really given me some hope.  I hope you’re feeling well! πŸ™‚

@nyckitten:  Thank you.  I’ve been following your story for a while, and I really hope this next cycle is your successful one!

@MySunshine:  Welcome!  I’m sorry you’ve had a hard year.  Hope your BFP is right around the corner. 

@HopefulForLittleOne:  Thanks so much for the kind words! 

@saraja87:  I am so sorry about the results.  I’m sure that was hard to handle.  Thinking of you and I’m very hopeful that IVF works for you very quickly.

Post # 513
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Yellow.Clover:  We were replying at the same time so I almost missed your post. The original one I had for you said “Little Buddy” but wouldn’t upload. My Darling Husband is a HUGE golfer so I figured this (?)

Or

@Yellow.Clover:  Oh and this one didn’t load but was intended for you

Okay honestly I am done with the onesie’s. I got it out of my system – I apologize!

Post # 515
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@lonsk: I didn’t think you had! That’s why I figured I’d see if you wanted to. If you don’t want to I’ll give it a try. Hopefully, I’ll bring enough luck for us ALL to graduate!! How about that! πŸ™‚

Well, I hate to prove JR wrong, but, I don’t have any chance for a bfp in Sept. Maybe a bfp from a cycle originating in Sept!??? YES PLEASE!

@hardtoconcentrate:  Right back at ya my lovely!! And now you have to share, I think you already did once before but again, what your onesie says. πŸ™‚ I thought I had lost mine too when we moved, but luckily I found it. Hopefully you’ll find yours just in time for that BFP!

@lonsk: Love both of those onesie’s for you! How will you ever choose?? I also like those other two you chose for me!! I hadn’t seen those! Once we get a confirmed, I might have to get those as well πŸ˜‰

Okay, so I’ll get the new thread started. Hang tight.

Post # 516
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@lonsk:  Cute!  Diesel is a Havanese, but looks very similar.  And yes, he’ll be a fantastic big brother!  πŸ™‚  Where are you seeing these?  I wonder if they have any lawyer/law enforcement ones hmmmm… πŸ™‚  I already bought a baby sling, but it works for Diesel too so hopefully it wasn’t a jinx πŸ™‚

Post # 518
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Yellow.Clover:  Yup a cycle originating in Sept will be it.

@HopefulForLittleOne:  Cafe Press is the website. I could go on and on forever (I won’t though!)

Post # 519
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@lonsk: OMG. I see guilty people!! Gahh!! I die!

Post # 520
600 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@hardtoconcentrate:  @Yellow.Clover:  @lonsk:  @nyckitten:  Thanks for the warm welcome! Sorry to be Debbie downer in my roll call haha! I read through everyone else’s on this thread and it was funny how many people said the shame thing as me! When I first started out POAS was exciting… Now everyone seems not be like “meh… Take it or leave it”

Post # 521
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@lonsk:  OMG– LOVE it!!  That’s perfect!!  Our babe will have to wear that when people from work come visit πŸ™‚  Yes, Cafe Press has all kinds of stuff.  On an infertility board, someone posted some of their infertility t-shirts, and someone posted a maternity shirt that said “this would have happened sooner if i was crack whore.”  I. died!  So funny (for my snarky sense of humor at least!).  I’ve mentioned before that Darling Husband went through a rough spot in dealing with his diagnosis, and a friend who knows about it sent him a Cafe Press shirt that says “Who Needs a Therapist, I have a Havanese.”  And yes, he actually wears it (to the dog park). 

Post # 522
3314 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@saraja87:  *hugs*  I’m so sorry you got way more bad news than you were expecting.  My thoughts and prayers are with you that you can make the IVF work and work the first time around!  *hugs*

I’m not going to promise to go back and catch up because I know that I will not have time for it.  But I WILL do my best to try and pop in from time to time and keep up with what’s going on.   Anyone that still remembers me that’s graduated?  I know that there are new people and I’m sad to see that.  πŸ™

As for me, my septum is finally gone (FINALLY!) and I’m left with either an arcuate or bicornuate uterus (but u/s and MRI’s aren’t clear which).  I’m ok with that as u/s WAS able to show that the blood flow in the lining of my uterus is good all the way around so shouldn’t be any hindrance anymore with an emby implanting and dying from lack of nutrients.  Sooooo, with all that said, we discovered in my u/s’s that my lining is also a problem.  We’ve spent the last couple of cycles trying to get that figured out – my RE messed up one of them, by giving me waaaay too much and causing my first annovulatory cycle.  My endo came up with a MUCH better alternative method and amount and it’s been shown to do exactly what we need it to.  Since it’s Vivelle patches rather than suppositories, I don’t have to worry about dust from the supps getting everywhere or blue goo leaking.   

I’m basically anemic right at the moment.  My iron (well ferritin) levels have been dropping continuously for the past year despite supplementation and then increases, etc.  So today, we bit the bullet and paid out of pocket for an iron iv infusion (oh yeay, more needles).  I’m very much hoping that will help me feel more energitic and help optimize my thyroid, but I also very much wanted to get my body up to where it should be for pregnancy as hope ofc springs eternal.

Currently, I’m waiting for AF, and then we are going to try something completely different.  Up until this point all of my pregnancies and losses have been natural other than progesterone supplementation and Lovenox (blood thinner) shots.  This time, we are going for a controlled cycle.  SO Femara, Menopur, and a trigger shot -assuming we can either get it covered by my insurance under RPL (my RE says it will be but who really knows?) or find a price that is affordable to us.  If not, then we might have to postpone a cycle so I can order from a place I’ve found that IS affordable.  With this I’ll be monitored on cd3 and cd12 and then once I trigger, I’ll start Lovenox right away and then PIO (progesterone) shots 3 days later.

Fingers crossed!  Where’s everyone else at? 

Post # 523
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@dodgercpkl:  So good to see you stop in!  Your IF pics were beautiful, by the way.  I think I missed the boat, but were you also doing the Walk for Hope?  Thanks so much for raising awareness.  So glad to hear that your septum is gone…FINALLY!  And that you have some new plans…I’m really hoping it works!  Come on over to the other thread when you get a chance.

The topic ‘1+ Year TTC! Part VII’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors