(Closed) 1+ Year TTC part VIII – Let's Get Those BFP's!!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 422
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@WillowB:  I agree with the others.

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  I think its giving her a bit too much credit to saying that she totally understands, but its no longer eating away at me so I’ll count that as a win πŸ™‚  I’m sorry you’re feeling down.  Is this the same protocol as last time?  Did they determine why it didn’t work last time so they can tweak a bit now?  Can you talk to someone to get some answers?  I know IUI is different than IVF, but my RE adjusted my meds a lot depending on what the monitoring shows.  Can they do that with you?  I’m hoping everything works out in the end!

AFM, Now that I have the lupron, I can’t do anyhing until AF starts.  My post-IVF long cycles are still doing their thing.  Perhaps my days of a 28 day cycle are no more.  Last month it was 30 days, so not much of a change (but O was late).  Today is CD33 and I’m still waiting (I didn’t track O since I got my bad biopsy results before O came).  Le sigh….

Post # 423
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Ahhh honey, I am sorry those follies aren’t growing as planned πŸ™ I think Miracle Grow is a far better name for a pregnancy supplement then it is for a darn gardening product πŸ™‚

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  Come on AF!!!

AFM I am not doing OPKs this month because DH is out of town during prime time. I am pretty sure I would have gotten a + OPK either yesterday or today (CD 14/15) based on past cycles. Which really sucks, I’m actually bummed (never thought I’d be bummed about a positive) I just hate wasting a cycle, I know I shouldn’t wish time away but I just want next cycle to start. I am a month away from doing IUI #3.

Post # 425
1099 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Stopping in real quick to say that I have my first RE appointment next Wednesday. I’m so nervous. I have all of my charts printed out. Have gotten my HCG done with good results and DH got a SA with good results. I show clear ovulation every cycle.

Anything that I should ask for done? I know I want/need bloodwork but is it CD3 or 7dpo bloodwork I should be asking for? What should I expect? I may or may not be on my period then, will they have to/be able to check out my lady bits?

Post # 427
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I have to stop taking weekends off from the Bee. It takes me forever to catch up!

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  I will look for the recipe, althought it may not be as spectacular to a seasoned cheese cake veteran as it was for me! ha! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@MrsBadger33:  I’m very sorry that the repeat SA was not better. We just recently were diagnosed with MFI as well so please feel free to PM me anytime if you want to chat/vent. The first month after the diganosis was so difficult for DH and I. We felt so hopeless, but now we’ve had time to accept it and focus on the next steps. It will get better. Sending you a million virtual hugs!

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  Wahoo for the insurance coverage! And I’m also glad that you had a chat with your sister. If anything, it’s great that you got the opportunity to share how her words/actions have been affecting you. I hope she takes it to heart.

View original reply
@Novella:  Congrats on the weight loss!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  I replied on the 6+ board to you, but just letting you know that I’m still thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts! Come on follies!!!

View original reply
@lonsk:  Sorry that this cycle sucks with DH being out of town! Hope the wait is worth it and IUI #3 proves to be successful! πŸ™‚

AFM: Nothing new to report. Thanks for the feedback on the OPK. Its hard not to want to freak out and start BDing every day but with DH’s small army, I promised myself I’d stick to the EOD this month in the FW… arrghh.. On another note, exactly one month to go until consultation with RE! πŸ™‚

Post # 429
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Thanks, I have high hopes IUI #3 is it for both of us. DH said we should go back to trying the “normal” way. I responded “We aren’t very good at that” We tried the “normal’ way for a very long time, I had false hopes that IUI was our miracle cure. I had no idea legs in the air was a possible method to encourage follies to grow, but anything is worth a try! Hope it works.

View original reply
@WillowB:  Thanks. FX EOD works to get that BFP!

Bitter confession of the day: you know that Clearblue commercial where the lady announces to her friend that she is pregnant? Yeah well I just told her with my outside voice to “F-off” sigh…

Post # 430
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@lonsk:  lol! I listen to pandora all the time and our area has ads for the local hospital and their  pre-natal health program… The commercial is like “our baby is the size of a poppy seed… Next week it’s a blah blah blah… Week 40 is a watermelon …” I’m like SCREW YOU!! Stop rubbing your pregnancy in my face you hurtful ads!!! Ugh! FXed for this IUI cycle!!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  I am a firm believer in the legs up in the air method!! Good luck!!

View original reply
@WillowB:  hope this is your month!! EOD should be plenty… I’m sure it will work out πŸ™‚ save a little BD for after your FW too πŸ™‚

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  I hope your cycles regulate!! So frustrating to be in limbo!!!

View original reply
@Novella:  I totally understand not temping! It drove me nuts to put so much effort in and get nothing in return!! Congrats on your weight loss!! Hopefully you can just relax this cycle and it will all work out for you πŸ™‚

AFM, just stopping in to say HI! Miss you guys! Praying that someone else graduates soon!!! I’ve been so scared the last few weeks… 7w2d right now and we don’t see the doctor until next monday… Maybe I will relax when I hear a heartbeat but honestly we’ve had such bad luck TTC that I can only think negative thoughts… I thought it would be easy after we got a BFP; nothing about this whole journey is easy i am finding out…. We haven’t told anyone IRL yet except I told a former coworker who just gave birth… I needed a friend, I really am nervous… I honestly just need to get through the next week… Keeping good thoughts for you guys *HUGS*

Post # 432
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!  That makes me so happy!!  Go follie go!!

View original reply
@MySunshine:  Hello!  I hope you are doing well.  Thanks for checking in.  I understand you’re nervousness.  WHEN we get our BFP I know I will be the same way.  Here’s to the good news that you’ll soon get!

View original reply
@lonsk:  I thought I was up on the all the acronyms (DH once quizzed me and the only one I didn’t know was for Braxton Hicks contractions, but I think I have an excuse for missing that one!), but what is EOD?  And FW?  I join in your distain for those ads.  F’ em all!!

View original reply
@WillowB:  Thank you πŸ™‚  Yes, I hope she will think before she speaks.  I’m not one who cries easily, and she heard my voice shake (funny how IF can turn everyone into blubbering messes).  We shall see!

AFM, still waiting…..  I started spotting yesterday, so I kept thinking that it would become more later in the day.  Or maybe this morning.  But nope.  And all I want is to be able to get an injection that may turn me into a moody, hormonal, hot flashing mess.  Yippee!

Post # 433
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  AHHHHHH!  Yay! I prayed for you to get this news!  I’m so happy for you!  πŸ™‚ 

Post # 434
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Well ladies, I’m back from my mini trip and not so happy about it!!  I’ve been following along but won’t even attempt to reply to everything that happened over the weekend.  

View original reply
@MySunshine:  Hang in there!  Totally understand not being able to relax even once pregnant…I know I will be a basket case.  I have every confidence that this is going to be a happy and healthy 9 months for you though.  Will be sending positive thoughts your way for your upcoming appointment. 

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Yay follicle!  Good job! πŸ™‚ 

View original reply
@chelles07:  Good luck with your first appointment. Yes, even if you have your period they can still check you out down there (though of 3 initial RE appointments I’ve had, only 1 even did an exam).  Your RE will know re: 3 vs 7 day blood tests.    

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  C’mon AF! 

As for me…had a bit of a scare because thought I might have ovulated over the weekend and missed it (and then we wouldn’t have known when to do the transfer).  But my bloodwork and ultrasound yesterday showed that I have not ovulated, which is good because now we can do the transfer on our own schedule.  So I’ll start progesterone shots tonight and we’ll be doing our transfer on Monday.  I’m hoping it works, but for whatever reason I’m not feeling particularly optimistic…I just feel like this is destined to be a really really long road for us.  

Post # 435
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@MySunshine:  Thanks for the FX, I need them! I hope the nerves and anxiety subside soon and you can enjoy that BFP and the rest of the journey!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Ahhhh! I almost cried for you! I am so so so happy for you, yeah for trigger! I’m thinking this is it for you! (don’t leave me Cry, no I’m being selfish – you go get that BFP girl!) If looks could kill, I’d be a widow. I mean we are at the 30 cycle mark (next cycle) with only 2 IUIs so I think we gave the “natural” way a good go!

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  EOD (Every Other Day – as in BD schedule) FW (Fertile Window) I am totally like you when it comes to emotions, I hold them together pretty well. I  don’t like others to see me crack. For the most part I can hold it together with the few IRL that know, but my voice cracks the minute I speak to my mom or sister.  Isn’t it crazy the things we get excited for? I mean who in their right mind can’t wait to give themselves injections to become a hormonal mess? – only us, nutballs! haha!

View original reply
@nyckitten:  Gosh I am like a blubbery mess today, I could cry for you too! I have enough positivity for you this cycle that if you are not entirely positive I will hold that flame for you. FX FX FX! Stay strong lady! HUGS

Post # 436
2195 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  I just had to pop in and say YES!!!! Go 20mm!!!! I am keeping everything (and then some) crossed for you.

Sending many positive vibes and prayers to all of you, you all deserve your BFP so badly and I can’t wait to see all of you get there – you will!

XOX

The topic ‘1+ Year TTC part VIII – Let's Get Those BFP's!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors