(Closed) 1+ Year TTC part VIII – Let's Get Those BFP's!!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 437
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@StaceyA:  I have been stalking you on the bump threads, you look so great! Can’t believe how close you are to the end! Hope the last little bit treats you well.

Post # 438
142 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  How good! So excited for you, really hope everything goes this well!!

View original reply
@nyckitten:  Can we be optimistic for you instead? Hope you had a nice wee break despite the scare.

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  So much happening this week, i hope everything gets going soon!

Post # 439
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  !!!!!! 20mm!!!!!! So excited for you. Praying that this is the one xox I have a very good feeling for you. 

Post # 440
2195 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@lonsk:  aww, thanks love. I feel very blessed to have had an easy pregnancy. People keep asking “aren’t you ready to get it out?” and I feel like the only people who would understand me when I say “no!” are ladies like all of you who know how badly we wanted this to happen, and had to struggle a little (or a lot) to get there….
I am certainly excited to meet this little one and welcome him/her into the world, but for now I am embracing every day of this pregnancy!

I keep up with this thread all the time and reading all of your journeys are so inspiring – I just know there are  BFP’s around the corner and I hope that one day soon, this thread totally dissapears into the dust and all of you get your sticky, precious wee ones. πŸ™‚ XO

Post # 441
1068 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Woohoo! So excited for those follies to be released!  Hope this is it dear!! 

View original reply
@MySunshine:  hey love. Can’t wait for you to hear the heartbeat!! Stay positive. I just know this is your sticky bean!

View original reply
@nyckitten:  Yay for not Oing over your vacay and getting to move forward.  Boo on having to be back from what I’m sure was an awesome trip. I’m hopeful for you. Prayers and hugs!!

View original reply
@StaceyA:  Thanks lovely. Agree with 
View original reply
@lonsk, you look fantastic. So gald to hear things are going well.  So soon!!!

AFM, I’m 9DPIUI and I don’t know when I should test. Since I’ve very rarely had an actual chance during the past year, I’ve never really done the POAS thing.  I have my blood test on Monday so I guess sometime before then so that I know going in?  

Post # 442
2651 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Catholic Church

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Yay little follie! I had to pop in to share my excitement! I’m still rooting for you from the sidelines.

Post # 444
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@nyckitten: I hope you had a great trip and had a mental break from the TTC insanity.  I understand how defeating this all feels.  As hard as this is, I know that we are both in the hands of a great RE who is really looking out for both of us.  That’s what’s helped me through, and I hope it will help you too.

@BOGB: Some people have different opinions on whether to test.  I did, and it was probably a good thing.  I was certain we were pregnant, so testing brought me back to reality.  But I’m really hoping that you’ll get much better news than I did!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  You BETTER stick around once you get your BFP!  We need your positive voice around here!  Since I’m not doing a FET until Jan/Feb, I should be the last one here and everyone else can get their BFPs and make the PG boards all warm and cozy for me πŸ™‚  So does getting a positive mean the trigger worked?  Wasn’t that the concern last time, that the trigger didn’t work?  Or was it just that the follies were too small?  I’m glad things are finally going RIGHT for you!!

AFM, AF came last night so I’ll go to my RE’s office first thing tomorrow morning for my lupron injection.  Time to get this show on the road!!!!

Post # 445
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Wow!  This board is quiet!  Hope you ladies all have a wonderful weekend!  πŸ™‚  

Post # 446
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@WillowB:  Hope you have a great weekend too!

Post # 447
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Hope everything went great with your IUI, can’t wait for your TWW to be over!

Post # 448
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@WillowB:  I kept checking the board and thinking that too!  Thanks for breaking the silence!  πŸ™‚

Sending good thoughts to @BOGB: and @Yellow.Clover: this weekend!

I got the first depot lupron shot this morning.  If I did each one on the 25th, I’d do the last shot on Christmas.  That obviously won’t happen, but I’m hoping that’s a good sign.  πŸ™‚

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!  πŸ™‚

Post # 449
1068 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  so sweet! Thanks love! And the Christmas shot is definitely a good sign!

Post # 450
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Biggest temp drop EVER this morning. I am refusing to Chart it. I’m in denial πŸ™ 

So when AF arrives today, I just had a LP of 5-6 days this cycle.  I’m not sure why I keep getting  my hopes up. I known with DH’s low count that our chances of conceiving naturally are soooo tiny and there’s obviously my own issues that need to be addressed. My GP has always ignored my concerns and said I’m normal. 5 day LP.. Sure that’s normal.

The 21st can’t come soon enough. I’m hoping the RE can finally help!  

Sorry for the Monday morning rant. πŸ™ 

Post # 451
15135 posts
Honey Beekeeper

I’m losing it today.  I can’t leave my office to go out and work cause I can’t get myself to stop tearing up and about to just bust out crying any second.  I had a huge temp drop this morning so AF is just around the corner.  I shouldn’t be too surprised, I’m a pessimist at heart and have been POAS since I had so many that came with the LH ones I bought off Amazon but it still burns.  I’ve done countless blood tests, U/S, HSG, DH did the SA.  All is normal.  I tired Clomid last cycle after a year just to do *something*, but everything I’ve read said that doesn’t help much unless it’s actually to fix something and for people that don’t ovulate on their own. 

So this morning I’m talking to DH and he insist that we’re jsut timing it wrong.  Now he hasn’t read up on anything, understand the OPK, temps and what not and says that *we’re* doing something wrong since it’s not working so it must be the timing.  I told him the timing is fine.  We start focusing on BD every day once I get EWCM or postive OPK, which every comes frist, then ease up after a clear temp shift.  But he insists that “must not be right since it hasnt worked”.  I blew up at him, and told him that he’s just making shit up without even reading up on these things.  The OPKs and temping is the only thing keeping me somewhat sane, and indication of waht is going on and he doesn’t even care to understand it.  I feel like I’m in this alone to figure it out and figure out what to do next.  And I have no idea what to do.  I feel like I should just give up.

The topic ‘1+ Year TTC part VIII – Let's Get Those BFP's!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors