(Closed) 1+ Year TTC part VIII – Let's Get Those BFP's!!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 467
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@BOGB:  Aaaah!!  Congratulations!  Fantastic news.  Here’s to a happy and healthy 9 months! 

View original reply
@MySunshine:  Thanks for the update!  Sounds wonderful.  I’m always happy to hear about success stories that stick from this board.   

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Today I joined you in the “TWW”!  Remind me what day you test?  My FX for you. 

View original reply
@WillowB:  Sorry about the temp drop and the short LP.  Hoping that the RE can help. 

View original reply
@pinkshoes:  
View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  Ugh men!  So frustrating because they also don’t have to go through all the things that we do in this whole process.  Ergh.  

As for me, I had my blastocyst transfer today.  All seemed to go well.  Initially my bladder wasn’t full enough so my uterus wasn’t pushed into alignment well enough (mine is a bit curved) and my doc didn’t like the sharp angle the catheter would have to make to get in right, so I had to drink a lot more water until my bladder was huge and the angles were better!  I think my doc is being really cautious after all that has happened to me so far this cycle, so that’s good.  I’ve been trying to relax the rest of the day.  My test date is really soon — next Tuesday!  I’m hoping for the best, but have learned to expect the worst after 3 failed transfers already.  But as the nurse in the clinic said today “Positive thoughts help. As of today, you are pregnant.”  So I’ll try to go with that.  I’m still on estrogen pills three times a day and also the progesterone in oil shots at night…so far the shots don’t really hurt as I do them but create muscle aches in both my hips/butt.  It’s not too bad though.  

Post # 468
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@nyckitten:  So excited for you! FX FX FX FX!

Post # 469
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
@BOGB:  I can’t get tired of congratulating you.  Seriously, lady, I am over the moon happy for you. Congratulations!!!! I can’t wait to see your baby’s first picture…eek ;)))

Post # 470
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@BOGB:  Yaaaaaaay!!!! I’m so very, very happy for you! Remind me, was this your first iui? Sorry, I’m a bit foggy today. I’m blaming the lupron. Here’s to happy and healthy pregnancy!

Post # 471
1009 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@nyckitten:  I’m glad he was so cautious. Stick embie stick!!

Post # 472
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@BOGB:   OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Congratulations!! So happy for you!!! Praying for a little sticky one for you!! xoxox YAY!!!!

i will respond to everyone a little later – just got home from work – need to get off this iPhone and onto a real computer to respond properly

Post # 473
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Ok i’m back again…

View original reply
@BOGB: Congrats again!! Super excited for you xox

View original reply
@WillowB:  Sorry about the temp dip πŸ™

View original reply
@pinkshoes:  Sorry about the temp dip and trying to get DH to understand. I talk about things sometimes with DH and he has no idea what i’m talking about and I have to start again this time explaining everything in detail…

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Enjoy relaxing while you wait to find out. Hopefully you can come back with with great news and move over to the pregnancy boards with 
View original reply
@BOGB:  Praying that this is it for you xoxox

View original reply
@MySunshine:  So glad everything is going well for you xox

View original reply
@nyckitten:  Glad they are looking after you. That’s right – as of today you are pregnant! Hopefully, come Tuesday we can celebrate with you – I am really hoping that this is it for you xox

AFM i’ve been a bit out of it this past week. I’ve been following along but i’m not really sure what is happening with my stupid body. We have been BD but I haven’t seen any really clear signs of O. I saw my naturopath on Friday and we are sticking with my current protocol. I see my Endo next Thursday about my thyroid. He works with a Gyno in the office next to him and if things go well and he is happy for TTC full force after this last month off thyroid meds I am going to see about seeing the Gyno about potential cycle monitoring and Clomid as my current referral is out of date so I need a new one anyway. Maybe he will be more open to trying clomid, unlike some people!

Also, had a bad Facebook announcement tonight so i’m a bit down in the dumps. Happy for her of course but that broken part of me is being a B!tc#…

Thinking of all of you xox

Post # 474
1068 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@lonsk:  
View original reply
@nyckitten:  
View original reply
@MrsR4ever:  
View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  
View original reply
@Novella:  thank you all so much!

View original reply
@nyckitten: eeek! I’m so excited for you! I really really hope to hear good things next Tuesday!!

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne: yes, this was my first iui.

View original reply
@Novella: Sorry about the not so good week. I hope that the Endo appt goes great and that it puts you on the path toward getting the treatment you want. 

Post # 476
739 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Wow!  SO much has been happening on these boards.  I’m sorry I haven’t been keeping up more with everything.  I wish I could be on the boards more but, at this point, it’s best for me to step back a little bit because it helps me not get so crazy emotional about this whole TTC process.  But I guess I picked an AWESOME time to check in because….

View original reply
@BOGB:  CONGRATS!!!  What wonderful news!!  I am so very happy for you!!

AFM, I’m in the two week wait but very confused about how many DPO I am and whether or not FF got it right.  If any of you charters would like to give your insight, I’d greatly appreciate it.  FF says I O’d CD 16 but I’m wondering if it is CD 21.  Before I give my chart, here’s some info that may be helpful.

1.  I usually O on CD 19 or 20.  But, my Dr. just upped my clomid dose to 150 this cycle so perhaps that caused me to O early as FF indicates?

2.  At the end of last cycle, my chart started getting really choppy. I wonder if my thermometer battery needs to be replaced?

3. I’ve been sick for the last week or so with a sinus infection.  I’m sure I’m breathing with my mouth open more than normal which would lead to the lower temps after FF said I ovulated.

4.  On the morning of CD 14, I had an ultrasound.  The tech was really nice and although this wasn’t the purpose of the ultrasound, she told me I had a dominant follie measuring at 20mm.  I have no idea about follie size.  Does that sound right for me to O on CD 16 as FF suggests or CD 21 as I am wondering?

<a href=”http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/454420″>My Ovulation Chart</a>

If you read all this, thank you!  It’s frustrating not knowing where you are in your cycle.  I’m afraid that FF is wrong and I will get all upset when AF doesn’t come but in reality, I just O’d 5 days later than FF says…

Post # 477
1009 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Novella:  Have you already seen your endo before?  I have my first appointment tomorrow and I’m not really sure what to expect.

Post # 478
508 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Just popping in to say a BIG CONGRATS to 

View original reply
@BOGB!!! I know I already said it on your other thread but I can’t tell you enough how happy I am for you πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ 

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  
View original reply
@nyckitten:  eeeek! You guys are sooo close to your BFPs. So exciting! I’ll be thinking of you both and watching for updates. 

AFM I’m getting ready for surgery on Thursday. Nervous but excited to FINALLY get the IVF journey underway! I’ll be having both tubes clipped and a hysteroscopy. Hoping all goes well and we can start the IVF process in January. I will have lots of time to check in with you all while I recover at home for the next week so bring me some good news ladies!! 

xxxxxx

Post # 479
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@HopefulForLittleOne and Novella: I Am also seeing the ENDO for my thyroid in December. Mine is overactive and this is the second time it has surfaced. I don’t have my levels but I’m guessing they wer not good seeing as last time I had 5mg a day and now I’m on 50mg 3 times a day! (although they are different medications). My doctor said the consultant wants to operate so I’m bracing myself for that but I would be interested to hear your experiences.

@BOGB huge congratulations…so well deserved.

Post # 480
142 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@BOGB:  Huge congratulations, you must be over the moon!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  
View original reply
@nyckitten:  How exciting for you both, and nice to have each other. Maybe the only time I’m allowed to say this without getting a virtual slap on the face, but i hope you can relax and enjoy the possibility that there are wee embies growing in there πŸ™‚ I have my fingers crossed for you both, would make my year to see your bfp’s.

View original reply
@PumpkinSpiceChai:  Nice to hear from you, hope you ate feeling better. I know nothing about charting I’m afraid, but fingers crossed you caught ovulation somewhere.

Post # 481
4149 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@BOGB:  I replied on your thread but wanted to say it here too….CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO very excited for you!!! XOXOX

The topic ‘1+ Year TTC part VIII – Let's Get Those BFP's!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors