(Closed) 1 year+ TTC Thread – Part 4 – Bring on the BFP's

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 4
506 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying:  cd20. Since 2010. Idk how many cycles. I have insane cycles. Ranging 30-150 days. 

Age (if you care to share): 25

Issues if any: PCOS. And I am on clomid to force my body to ovulate. Woohoo!

Charting? (share your chart if you like): Just started charting about 6 or 7 months ago. Pretty fun. I started bbt about 3-4 months ago. But couldn’t do it last month due to my winter flu/cold/bug since it would have been worthless. I use iPeriod On my iPhone so sorry no available chart to view. I’m not a fan of fertility friend. (-:

Estimated next POAS date: I guess December 25th. but I’m having issues with the O this month. Idk if it actually happened or not. So I guess I’m still waiting on that. ?

How are you going after you BFP: clomid, healthy diet, charting, Opks (-:

Just for fun…any special holiday plans or traditions you’d like to share?:  no traditions yet. But I’m done with all my Christmas shopping!!!! Yay!!!

Post # 5
9056 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

Still stalking you ladies!  Commenting to keep track of ya’ll! 

Post # 6
1272 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@nyckitten:  thanks for starting us off with that beautiful quote – i look forward to reading it each time I log in πŸ™‚

So excited for your upcoming IVF – hope you have some great news for us soon!

@LEwife543:  wow, December 25th would be a crazy POAS date!! would you actually test on the day, or do a day early or late?

@SapphireSun:  thanks lady!!

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying:  CD3 (i need a choice on FF higher than “heavy” today) – TTC since Oct 2011

Age (if you care to share): 30 (Hubby 31)

Issues if any: Irregular cycles (28-47 days) – no answers yet, hormones were whacky but Naturo seems to having an effect there. Hubby has IBS and we think that affected sperm Mot and Morph, but have now got back normal follow-up results.

Charting? (share your chart if you like): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hamikay 

Estimated next POAS date: Jan 16th or so (*IF* I can ovulate pre-CD20 for 3 months in a row – this is unheard of for me, and will prove that my Naturo is a miracle worker)

How are you going after your BFP: Having sex, mostly πŸ˜‰ And – herbal remedy with Vitex from Naturo, pretty standard supplements, low dairy and low gluten diet, gentle exercise. And crossed fingers πŸ™‚

Just for fun…any special holiday plans or traditions you’d like to share?: We stay at my parents place on Christmas Eve (even though we live less than 5 mins away) to watch the carols together and then wake up and open presents together, then we drive 3 hours to hubby’s family to have Christmas lunch with them. We’ll stay down there until the new year.

Post # 7
1040 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Like SapphireSun, just posting to check in on you guys! Hope this thread is a great one for lots of you!

Post # 8
1069 posts
Bumble bee

I just wanted to say good luck to all of you ladies and I hope you get your miracle babies soon!

I stopped TTC last month (after 13 unsuccessful cycles and a known infertility factor) and I feel a little lost already!

Post # 9
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@nyckitten:  So exciting!! Wishing you all the best! FX for a successful and easy IVF cycle.

And thank you for the new thread, love the quote!

@lonsk:  Oh goodness, I’m so sorry about the test issue. How crappy. Prayers that this cycle is the one. Hugs.

@hamikay:  So sorry AF showed and it was really heavy.  I think your naturo is a miracle worker indeed!! Prayers for you as well that this cycle is the one. Hugs.

Our Christmas schedules sound like they will be very similar! Enjoy!

@LEwife543:  For an entire year, I was “regular” with my cycles. The last two have been long. The cycle prior to last I O’d at CD44, last cycle I O’d at CD30, so yes, it’s possible. Good luck, crossing my fingers that you O very, very soon!

@SapphireSun:  @redsmarties:  Hi ladies!! Hope you are doing well!! XOXOX

@givemecouture:  I’m so sorry!! HUGS

Post # 10
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying:  CD 9, NTNP since May 2009, TTC since Sept. 2011. This is our 14th cycle trying.

Age (if you care to share):  I’m 30 and hubby is 28

Issues if any: I have PCOS, hubby’s SA came back good. I have suspected endo, but it has not been confirmed. I had an HSG last cycle to clear out the “cob-webs.”

Charting? (share your chart if you like): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/yellowclover

Estimated next POAS date:  I’m hoping that my body will cooperate this cycle and I will actually O early or around my normal Clomid time of CD20 and I will POAS on 1/12.

How are you going after you BFP: This cycle I’m doing another round of Clomid (4th round), Pregnitude, OPKs, charting, b-complex, hot lemon water, Vit C, AP, and bromelain.

We will be at his parents house for the week of Christmas when I should O. So, FX the change of scenery and Santa Claus will bring us our bfp! ; )

Just for fun…any special holiday plans or traditions you’d like to share?:  Since we are currently living with my parents while trying to find our perfect home, we will be at my parents Christmas eve and wake up Christmas morning and exchange gifts. We will then drive to my Uncle’s house and have a Christmas exchange there and then drive 3 hours south to visit hubby’s family. They have no idea we are arriving Christmas night, they are expecting us on the 28th. So it should be a great surprise!! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 11
622 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Vandiver Inn

@nyckitten:  Just wanted to let you know I’m here if you need anything. You probably already know we went through IVF + ICSI, but I just wanted to put that out there. I’ll be cheering you on from the sidelines. πŸ˜‰

Post # 13
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Just wanted to kind of ditto Lox and say if anyone needs sympathy/advice about clomid/femara/inject + IUI cycles, I’m your girl.

Post # 14
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m just adding a link back to our old thread in case anyone wants to check back sometime!

@nyckitten:  Thank you for starting a new thread with such a positive little message and pictures! ♥ Crossing everything for your upcoming cycle in January–how exciting!!!!  I love Christmas too!  Darling Husband used to be kind of “ba-humbug!” about it, but I’m slowly bringing him around. πŸ˜‰

@SapphireSun: & @redsmarties: & @bunny: & @Mrs. Lox:  Thanks for popping by! I hope your pregnancies are all treating you well. πŸ™‚

@givemecouture:  I’m so sorry for your struggles.  I wish you peace as you discontinue TTC.  That would be very hard.  ((Hugs))

@LEwife543:  Good job on the shopping!  I really hope your body cooperates and gives you an O soon!

@lonsk: I am outraged for you at that stupid test. πŸ™  I’m so sorry for AF, girlie.  Hang in there. xoxo

@hamikay:  Fx for another regular (early) O for you this time around!  We go and stay at my parent’s house on Christmas Eve too and they only live 20 minutes away. πŸ™‚  It’s so much fun to wake up there and get up and open our stockings and presents in our pjs all together. πŸ™‚

@Yellow.Clover:  I hope Santa (and your 4th round of Clomid!) will bring you your BFP!  You will have a busy Christmas, from the sounds of it, but I love the sweet surprise you are giving your in-laws by showing up early!

Post # 15
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@nyckitten:  Good luck at your interview!  And I’m sorry for the insensitive comment from your Mother-In-Law.  Who would ever tell someone that it’s “good you are infertile”!!!! Whoa.  When you are resorting to IVF to get pg, that would just make my blood boil!!

Post # 16
9056 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@nyckitten:  Oh my, that’s incredibly rude.  I think people really just don’t think about the crap that comes out of their mouths sometimes. 

The topic ‘1 year+ TTC Thread – Part 4 – Bring on the BFP's’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors