(Closed) 1 year+ TTC Thread – Part 4 – Bring on the BFP's

posted 8 years ago in TTC
Post # 167
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@hamikay:  Thank you. I’m not feeling to positive this month.

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Sorry about AF and the family/DH struggles, hope things improve for you over the weekend.

View original reply
@nyckitten:  So excited for you and can’t wait for your update!

Post # 168
1272 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@macmint83:  thank you!! I have been feeling more chilled – partly just became resigned to it all, partly trusting that my Naturo was right and it wasn’t going to take much longer, partly realising that stressing about it wasn’t doing me any favours (no, I do NOT think that ‘just relaxing’ is what did it, you should have seen me the morning I ovulated trying to convince hubby to have a quickie while everyone was up and about in the house!!! Not so much relaxed there!!). Definitely recommend the silent BD at the inlaws – makes it feel a bit ‘naughty’ and exciting too – haha!! The Pregnacare sounds promising!!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  thank you so much my dear friend – your message on my thread put a tear in my eye. I know it’s hard to happy for other people when things are tough in your own life, so I appreciate your congratulations even more πŸ™‚ I’m sure things will work themselves out for you, but can’t imagine how difficult life must seem right now πŸ™

View original reply
@Mrs. Lox:  haha, thanks lady!! i’ll take multiple congrats πŸ™‚

View original reply
@nyckitten:  glad to hear you are doing well with your injections, i’m so impressed with ladies who can do this!! I’ll be checking in for an update about your ultrasound πŸ™‚

View original reply
@lonsk:  i’m sorry you aren’t feeling positive this month – but then that does seem to be a common theme in BFP cycles πŸ™‚

AFM, I did another cheapie today and it definitely showed up quite quickly (yesterday it was only a bit more than a shadow on the cheapie) – it’s starting to sink in!!! Neither hubby nor I are getting our hopes TOO high just yet… but we’re starting to talk about ‘when’ rather than ‘if’ πŸ™‚ I love this thread SO much, I can’t believe I might be about to move on….

ETA – early symptoms were cramps that were more ‘pointed’ than usual PMS cramps, strong smelling urine a couple of times, tingly boobs. Yesterday after the BFP (still only 10DPO though) I had stronger pointy cramps, feelings of heat in my boobs, and a few hot flashes, and super sensitive nipples. BUT, overall, nothing too different than usual PMS symptoms.

Post # 169
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
@nyckitten:  hiiii!!!FX for your ivf cycle!

View original reply
@Mrs. Pretzel:  hello to you! Hope you’re doing well!

View original reply
@hamikay:  so so so incredibly happy for you!!! Graduate of January!!! Woohoo!!!!! super sticky baby thoughts!

Post # 170
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  I was ff stalking you. I’m pretty sure I teared up for you. Could be hormones, but I’m sorry. )-: here’s to the next cycle! (-:

View original reply
@hamikay:  again… SOOOOO excited for you!!! Yay!!!

Post # 171
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@hamikay:  Thank you for sharing your symptoms I was just going to ask you about them. I know everyone is different but it is always nice to hear about the first signs. I hope you don’t stray to far from this board, your contributions will be greatly missed.

AFM, I am at work and just felt the first familiar twinge of back pain which is an AF sign. I haven’t felt anxiety yet which is usually my first sign but I’m feeling that bitch is on her way, expecting her on Monday or Tuesday (I was 2 days late last cycle). Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover: Thinking of you hun…  

Post # 172
1272 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@lonsk:  i’ll definitely be checking in on you, would be awesome to have a friend on the pregnancy board (which i’m too scared to join just yet for fear of jinxing everything!!)

Post # 173
9050 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Boo….  You’re the last non-prego FF chart I have in my bookmarks.  Come ooooooooonnnnnnn BFP next cycle.

View original reply
@hamikay:  You’re still temping, eh?  You’re going to drive yourself nuts.

Post # 174
1272 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  haha – fair call – i really just wanted to see a triphasic chart and hoped it would jump this morning πŸ™‚ plus, AF isn’t due until Tuesday… i keep thinking this is some kind of prank my body is pulling… sigh… i’ll try not to tomorrow πŸ˜‰

Post # 175
9050 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@hamikay:  Yeah, soon enough you’ll be up every two hours during the night to pee, and it’ll all be for nothing anyway, because temps will be beyond useless.  But I totally get the “cruel joke” suspicion.  I took a pregnancy test last Tuesday, just to be SURE the line is still there, so I can’t scold you too much πŸ˜‰

Post # 176
1272 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  haha, and what are you, 8 weeks now?? i guess it’s a part of being in this club, we know too much about the risks to be blindly optimistic that everything will be ok. thanks lovely lady πŸ™‚

Post # 177
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@hamikay:  Just wanted to congratulate you here too!!!!  Soooo very excited that you get to be another graduate from this group!!!!!!

AFM, our first IUI/injectible cycle was a bust πŸ™  My cycle was only 24 days and AF arrived even though I was on progesterone suppositories.  I think I really Od on CD 10 though so that isn’t completely surpising. I think the timing this month was just off, so I am trying to rationalize that so I won’t be so crushed.  I had an ultrasound on CD 10 on a Friday and the RE said to come back Monday.  Well I had O pains that very night on my right side where my largest follicle was.  When I went back on Monday, that follicle was gone, so we think I Od early.  I still had a follicle on the left side so we triggered and did IUI that day, but I think I missed my best chance.  At least now I know I am likely to O early and plan to be more forceful about how we proceed this month.  Or at least I will ensure we BD more earlier in the cycle.  

Post # 178
142 posts
Blushing bee

I watched a programme yesterday on IVF, and the consultant on it said something quite interesting – When man first arrived on earth, they had to procreate quickly. The world may have been full of large predatory animals – dinosaurs, woolly mammoths etc, so they had to reproduce quickly, on the go and with a sense of urgency. So he quite often tells his patients that if visiting the in-laws while ovulating, tell your other half that you need to do it in the house before you leave, and that you are not wearing any underwear, and your man will have the best sperm count possible! 

Always good to have a good argument for when sex has to be done at the in-laws! 

Post # 179
1272 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@kentuckygirl:  thank you πŸ™‚ oh i’m sorry about your cycle – that is an early O!! no wonder it caught everyone off guard, and I think that is totally the reason it wasn’t successful this time. I’m so impressed with your positive approach to the next cycle – you’ll be completely on top of it this time!!!

View original reply
@macmint83:  that’s a great argument!!! haha, I haven’t heard that one before, so – more ‘dangerous’ situations for sex, everyone!

Post # 180
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@hamikay:  Oh lady, I would love to join you on the pregnancy boards! You’ve been my cycle twin the last few cycles and I’ll miss you!. I can see why you would be hesitant to join, but it is also so very exciting to meet new ladies and share the journey! I am so excited for you and that next step.

View original reply
@kentuckygirl:  I am so sorry that you missed that follie Frown but hopefully the left one will pull through and cooperate. Despite being saddened about missed opportunity, I commend you on being able to take away the positive; becoming more familiar with your body and O and setting up a plan for next cycle if it comes to that. 

Post # 181
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@lonsk:  Thanks!  I’m on a new cycle now so hopefully I catch one or more eggs this time around!  

Starting the process for IUI #2 with 225 IUI of Menopur and an Estrogen patch to improve my lining.  This is the cycle that Jenny Renny predicted I would get my BFP, so I am hoping that little extra magic will lead to good things this month!

The topic ‘1 year+ TTC Thread – Part 4 – Bring on the BFP's’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors