(Closed) 1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 258
2294 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@wifegoodman:    Definitely fingers crossed and lots of sticky bean dust heading your way!  πŸ™‚  

Haha!  Someone asked this question today on my fb:  “My mood worsens as my menstrual period approaches and gets when menstruation occurs.”  She wanted to know if then answer to that was yes or no.  My answers?  “NO!  It may be that at one point it did just that, but after trying to conceive for 2.5 years, my mood is definitely foul when menstruation occurs….  lol

Post # 259
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@wifegoodman:  The most surprising thing I’ve experienced during my HSG was to find out that the die is clear. I don’t know why but when they said they were going to inject die, I assumed purple or something LOL

Many couples get pregnant after HSG so YAY crossing my fingers for you πŸ™‚

Post # 261
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@Yellow.Clover:  i dont start progesterone until saturday – so im not sure yet what the number means or pertains too…. but i do know my friend has been on a few kinds for a while now and cant her numbers to be above 8 πŸ™ hoping for you that 15 is a good start and itll only go up from here! are you on estrogen as well?

Post # 263
2294 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@ihateweddings:   Haha!  Guess that is something that varies from place to place.  My contrast dye was orange!  Luckily it was gone after I took a shower that afternoon.

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  I’ve not yet had a progesterone draw (yeah I know!  2.5 years and not one progesterone draw.  >.<) but my RE put me on progesterone suppositories regardless.  Are you on suppositories at all?

Post # 264
140 posts
Blushing bee

@Yellow.Clover:  The progesterone levels are literally the most annoying and confusing numbers out of all the freaking tests. They say usually anything above 15 is good. That being said I’ve had 47 once and I wasn’t pregnant, then another time, while I was on progesterone shots and cream I scored around 20 I think, and the doctor was like “no this is good” and I thought with all the progesterone I am taking why isn’t this like 200???

They never give you a clear answer. Just know this, if they decide it’s too lowm, then they will give you something for it. otherwise don’t stress because i’ve had much higher and I wasnt pregnant and I’ve heard oif ladies with very very low levels being pregnant.

I hate progesterone

Post # 265
140 posts
Blushing bee

@dodgercpkl:  haha orange is better! at least it is a dye. Clear just feels wrong πŸ™‚

Post # 266
1604 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

So … I’m actually in a TWW! I had a suprise O Thursday on CD14 (Whaaaat?), so I’m 4DPO. FF says my test date is Nov. 2. Hope you are all doing well!

Post # 267
1037 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@bunny:  Good Luck. Thoughts and prayers. i so hope this is your month.

Post # 268
1568 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@bunny:  GOOD LUCK!!!! I’m pulling for you hon!!!!

Post # 270
140 posts
Blushing bee

@bunny:  good luck πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  I have given up on worrying about progesterone levels. lol until of course my next IVF, then I will be writing here daily I ‘m sure

meanwhile I am a day late on my AF so i did a test this morning.  BFNNNN but it’s so obviousy BFN. Like not a little line, or maybe a color trace NADA!!!! UGHHH

I am busy filling out the report for the new doctor this morning. Let’s see if he accepts me. Anyone heard of GIFT or ZIFT procedures??

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors