(Closed) 1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 272
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@Yellow.Clover:  aaah ahahhaa I wish it was a P, but no 🙁 Thanks for pointing thatout though! LOL

Post # 273
140 posts
Blushing bee

@Yellow.Clover:  HAHAHA I just read the same message as if it was a BFP, no wonder why you were confused, I would have been too. cause I am saying BFP but complaining. ahaha clearly I would have been in the wrong room.. sounds like someone who should be in a chat called.”darn pregnant .. again”

Post # 275
140 posts
Blushing bee

@Yellow.Clover:  I just finished filling out the application form to have a consultation with a doctor that was recommended. I don’t know the “right” answers. I mean yes I found out all I could out of the test results I collected from my old doctor, but I mean.. I don’t know what type of answers are “correct” to get this doctor to accept us.  Lol I guess all I can do is be honest and hope that we are what he wants. I’m going to mail that in today and just wait to see what’s going tohappen.

and waiting for AF.

Post # 277
140 posts
Blushing bee

@Yellow.Clover:  Thanks 🙂 what makes me laugh is that this isn’t a free program or something. I’ll still be paying FULL out of pocket HA!

These are the moments when I feel like I am being slapped by my own money

Post # 278
2203 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Well it looks like this is where all the IUI/IVF ladies have run off to so I shall join as well 🙂

IVF cycle in Jan- failed. IVF cycle July-success then m/c right before 6 wks. I am gearing up for another cycle now, but we are having a tough time getting everything lined up correctly. So I am on Lupron and having the worst period of my life at the same time. Lucky me! Looking at a mid Nov transfer. 

Post # 279
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@bunny:  AH! ill be testing the week after you. so happy you caught your surprise O! pulling for you!!!! sending positive vibes hugs patience dust sticky baby dust and all great things your way!

Post # 280
2649 posts
Sugar bee

@ihateweddings:  you spoke right to me.

i called my pharmacy this morning to price out my 3 options for progesterone.

vaginal suppositories 50mg – $209.

endometrin 100mg – $558

crinone 8% gel – $589

ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEE. money.slap.

on top of the letrozole ($115) on top of the trigger shot ($112) on top of the hsg ($900) on top of the doxycycline, metformin, birth control, estradial, alcohol swabs, syringes, blood draws, ultrasounds, lab tests… YOU ARE KILLING ME SMALLS.

if my ultra sound in the morning is good to go and i have any mature follies, were moving ahead with the hsg (regardless) and timed intercourse. skipping the IUI this round. who knows how much additional cost that would add to the list. but were thinking we will go ahead with IUI next cycle. i think IUI just sounds like a huge fat waste, but DH is interested.

i can not wait to tell baby G to be how much momma and daddy went through to get them here. SERIOUSLY.

mind.blown.

Post # 282
2649 posts
Sugar bee

@mixtapehearts:  hoping that 3rd times a charm for you! so sorry about the past and the m/c. happy to see you are continuing. stay strong!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  RIGHT. how rude! the closer i get to this hsg tomorrow i am starting to panic myself. i have 9 tattoos and i did the hcg trigger shot practice just fine, usually these things dont bother me. but i already know the feeling of a catheter in my vajayjay and it aint pleasant. pretty nervous for tomorrow. but truly hoping that itll solve things! still sending positive vibes your way! and ACUPUNCTURE?! really! i have been reading on how that helps with ttc… ive never done it. im nervous. but ive been tempted these last 2 weeks to try! do you love it?!

Post # 283
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@wifegoodman:  I hear ya. I don’t think my crinone was quite that expensive but I just had to buy even more Bravelle that I originally bought. And they are recommending ultrasounds even two to three days which seems excessive and awfully expensive. 

I’m getting better at giving myself the Bravelle shots though. Hopefully, I will finish them up this week.

Post # 285
2203 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@wifegoodman:  I got all worked up about hsg and it really wasn’t bad at all. Will they give you Valium? It helped me relax a lot and I didn’t even feel the cather at ALL and normally I hate them. 

Post # 286
2649 posts
Sugar bee

@mixtapehearts:  i dont think so! i assume not. they told me to take 600mg of ibprofeun 30 minutes before my appointment is all =/

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors