(Closed) 1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 287
1092 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi ladies, I’ve been steering clear of the boards mostly, but just wanted to pop in and say hi!  I’m 5dpo today (almost a cycle buddy with you, bunny!) but not temping or anything this cycle.

DH and I received our FertilAid supplements in the mail and are taking them religiously. (I’m pretty impressed by how good he is being at taking them, since he wasn’t super thrilled in the first place–love, love, love that man!)  I’m also loving the FertiliTea and highly recommend it for anyone who wants to try a safe TTC tea.

Lots of love for all of you ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ xoxoxo

Post # 289
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@Yellow.Clover:  πŸ™‚ I’m taking it day by day…This is Cycle 18 and it’s just so hard to hope that it can still happen for us…

So many regular posters must be taking a break!  I don’t blame them.  It’s so good to have the support here, but sometimes TTC gets way too overwhelming when you’re on a forum like this (especially with seeing everyone else’s BFPs).  Special hugs for elchalten, ecomaha, bunny, redsmarties, wispy, cafegirl, hamikay…anyone else I’m forgetting?

Post # 291
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

> chopped liver? : D

Post # 292
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@Yellow.Clover:  Aww, hang in there, hun.  I don’t want to be a downer; I’ve just been finding it hard to believe and be hopeful, although we’re still praying for a baby every day.  (((Hugs))) Hopefully you’ll be a Mom SOON.

Haha, well I’m glad someone is keeping this thread alive!  I would hate for it to die out…

Post # 294
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@Yellow.Clover:  

View original reply
@MrsFarmer:  

isnt it hard sometimes to keep the faith through all of this? blah. sometimes i get SO angry. and then i have to apologize. and repeat. if only we could understand whats going on or whats meant to happen or when itll happen! surely i keep praying every night, & praying for you ladies as well!

TTC is all over my life. i think about it, talk about it on the WB, i tweet about it i fret about it. today i started a blog. hopefully thatll help me. and maybe ill come across some other TTC’er blogs as well.

Post # 295
1604 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

@kayakgirl73:  

View original reply
@Candy_Nee:  
View original reply
@ihateweddings:  
View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  
View original reply
@wifegoodman:  Thank you! 

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  I am confused as to why you are doing your HSG now when you are about to ovulate? My doctor told me that they try to schedule them on CD7-10, at least a few days ahead of ovulation.

View original reply
@MrsFarmer:  We are cycle twins! I’m 5DPO, too!

Taking a break lately has been pretty good for me. I have really needed to keep my nose to the grindstone at work, especially since we are planning on another treatment cycle next month and that will mean strange hours and lots of distractions. πŸ˜›

Don’t think that I’m forgetting about any of you, though! I am still rooting for all my long-time TTC sisters and expect to see you back here when you announce your BFPs, if not sooner. πŸ˜‰

Post # 296
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

@Yellow.Clover:  I am ceratin positive karma will be bountiful for you! Your BFP will come soon. I don’t joing the POAS threads because I only test if AF is late (so like 3 times I’ve tested) I’ve peaked at the thread a few times but found them depressing. I wish the best to those ladies its just to hard for me to stay positive in reading them. I love seeing the long time TTC’s that I’ve grown attached to get a BFP and my happiness is genuine for them, just wish there was more of them!

AFM For some reason I have had it in my head that cycle 18 was going to be THE cycle (I know I’ve said it before but…) so much so that I know I may be setting myself up for huge disappointment. I really struggled in Sept when AF came around. This is CD9 of Cycle 17 and I really just don’t have expectations for this cycle, can’t explain why, just a hunch.

Post # 297
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m stil reading along, but just haven’t been posting because I feel like I have nothing interesting to say.  CD41, my PMS symptoms were apparently not PMS, because still no period.  I tested this morning just because I’d feel silly to turn up in my doctor’s office to get provera only to find out that I was actually pregnant (one can dream!). 

But I haven’t called to make an appointment yet, because I kinda just want to see if this cycle will end naturally. 

DH’s SA is on Sunday, so will probably have results next week for all you to help me overanalyze. πŸ™‚

Post # 298
2649 posts
Sugar bee

@bunny:  my hsg is tomorrow (well today since im on here at 1am) and its my cd10.

Post # 299
2649 posts
Sugar bee

@SapphireSun:  i went 11 months without AF and with bfn after bfn. thats when i started metformin and provera, and since then its been more balanced out. (i only used provera in feb) hoping good things for you and the SA!

Post # 300
1126 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

hiya all, just popping in to say hi – i’ve been reading along every couple of days but trying to stick to my ‘break’ from WB πŸ™‚

@wifegoodman:  all the very best with your HSG – hope it clears everything out and isn’t too uncomfortable

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:,
View original reply
@MrsFarmer:,
View original reply
@bunny:  good luck for the TWWs

and Hi everyone else πŸ˜€

i’m doing well, very boring on CD 9 – hoping for an early O this month after a couple of late ones in a row, and having started Vitex this cycle. AF was a complete bitch, thanks i think to the CP. Still trying to keep hopes down for these next couple of months seeing as the Naturo said we won’t really be able to try for a few more months… (but it’s not really working!). Love to you all!!!

Post # 301
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

@SapphireSun:  Good luck to your DH’s swimmers! My DH came with me to the doctor the other day to get my test results for unrelated (fertility wise) health issues so while we were there I made had him get the SA requisition that he had been procrastinating on. Will wait until AF arrives before he has it done because I am on my second “high” day according to CBEFM so don’t want to miss this cycle.

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  Good luck with the HSG!!!! will be thinking of you. Let us know how it went

View original reply
@hamikay:  Hey CD twin! Nice to hear from you, hope your WB hiatis is reducing some of the TTC preoccupation. Sorry AF was such a bitch. FX your Naturo is wrong about your body “not being ready”

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors