(Closed) 1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 437
1193 posts
Bumble bee

@hamikay:  I totally agree with you I am such a believer in Eastrn medicine/ alternative therapies. I took the test and was “stuck” which is the same or similat to what chinese medicine call stagnant which I learned from my acupuncturist. I may have to get that book.

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  I know Chinese medicine pairs “stuck” or stagnant with endometriosis a lot. And Soy is really bad for endometriosis because of the estrogen in it so that makes sense they would say to avoid it.  I wonder if dry says you lack estrogen? Interesting!

PS- I’m not really apart of this board, just browsing because I am board and love seeing success stories. Best of luck to all you girls!

Post # 438
1126 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@wifegoodman:  haha – that’s helpful!! i don’t know – i guess i’d avoid soy because i’ve heard it can affect your hormones… i’m enjoying my oat milk as a dairy substitute (only have it with my muesli anyway, so i don’t even notice the oat flavour). the book is really good – highly recommended.

View original reply
@mrs.stormylove:  yes, i’m ‘stuck’ too, which is also how my Naturo described me, and is treating me for. thanks for the kind wishes ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 439
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@hamikay:  Interesting.  I got the stuck/tired which makes a lot of sense.

Heavier spotting last night and temp drop this morning, so I’m guessing full AF is on her way shortly.  10dpo seems a little short, especially with two days of spotting before. 

Post # 440
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@mrs.stormylove:  & 

View original reply
@hamikay:  i do avoid soy because i just dont care for it? lol. and my estrogen levels are low. im currently on estrodial pills for it. ill keep my eye open for the book!

Post # 441
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Hi ladies! Just dropping in to see if we have any graduates. Hope all is well in ovary abandonment land. (-; 

My fertility appointment went great! I had a transvaginal ultrasound, and some blood panels. I started my first round of Clomid on Friday. I’m very optimistic. But I’m going to hold my hopes inside just in case. 

Im on CD 131, the Dr didn’t seem to think I needed to force start my AF with Provera. So he wrote me 6 months worth of Clomid. I’m doing 50mg of Clomid for 5 days. Then I will wait. ((-:

luck to all you ladies!!!

Post # 442
1604 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I haven’t had a chance to catch up on the latest yet, but I had my CD1 yesterday, so we’re moving on to another cycle of injects. I’ll update again soon!

Post # 443
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@bunny:  i oddly feel like i am out this cycle and even tho i am cd21/7dpo i just wish AF would be here so i could restart my chances with injectibles too. good luck this cycle dear!

Post # 444
5592 posts
Bee Keeper

@bunny: 

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  good luck this cycle, ladies!

So, I don’t know what to call this whole mess.  I had pink spotting Friday night, then it stopped all day Saturday, now today it’s started up again.  It’s been fairly consistent all day but (TMI) not so much that I need a tampon, and only when I wipe, nothing on the panty-liner.  Bright red though.  Soooo… would you guys call today CD1???

Post # 445
1126 posts
Bumble bee

@SapphireSun:  have you tested yet?? I’m not sure what i’d call it – i’d don’t tend to call it flow until I need a tampon or there’s something on the liner, but not sure what the ‘technical’ answer is.

Post # 446
1126 posts
Bumble bee

@bunny:  sorry about CD1 ๐Ÿ™ but F-so-tightly-X for this new cycle ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 447
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Vandiver Inn

@SapphireSun:  My GYN says it isn’t CD1 until you have a real red flow. Spotting doesn’t count.

(Edited to say that I only know because I had to ask the same question once. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Post # 448
2294 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@SapphireSun:  I have to catch up, but I wanted to jump in and say that I agree with Mrs. Lox.  My RE (and I actually) says it’s not CD1 unless it’s red, and full flow, meaning you need a pad.  

View original reply
@bunny:  *hugs*  I’m sorry the witch got you, but excited to see what this cycle brings you!

Post # 449
5592 posts
Bee Keeper

@hamikay:  Yeah, tested this morning just in case – BFN.   Felt like such a weirdo testing when it’s only 11dpo there’s obviously some bleeding, but it’s just been such a weird symptomy cycle.  But I’ve only had two natural periods since coming off BCP last year after being on for 10, so maybe I just don’t know/remember what my REAL pms symptoms are.

View original reply
@Mrs. Lox:  Glad I’m not the only one who’s had to ask. 

Post # 451
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I agree that the spotting doesn’t count at the AF for sure. That’s what I’ve heard across the board. But I’m sure it will show up. Last cycle I had I spotted for about 4 days then had a weekish (8days) full AF. I listed it that way in my iperiod anyways. So I bet you’ll start soon. Or maybe implantation? But im pretty sure that it isn’t that constant. Anyway, hope you start soon if it is an AF then you can have a fresh start. Baby thoughts headed your way!! 

So, this clomid crap… Good god. Has anyone else decided it is awful!?! I’m having hot flashes, nausea, stomach cramps, bloating, the works. Is this what being pregnant is like? Holy hell, 9 months of this and I may just have the hubby carry it! Lol only 2 days left of Clomid. Then they said 7-10 days after that I will ovulate. We shall see. 

Anyways, on that note… Wishing all of you positive thoughts and super glittery baby dust!

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors