(Closed) 1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 452
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@Yellow.Clover:  

View original reply
@LEwife543:  thanks to you guys as well for the input.  usually spotting vs AF is more obvious but yesterdays was just really like… Not sure whether to call this “heavy spotting” or a “light period”. 

Regardless, shark week has now arrived with a vengeance.  so it’s cd1 over here. 

Post # 454
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@Yellow.Clover:  we are very similar. lets get out of here together! hope hope hope. preggo test before the HSG – i was SO MAD about that too. especially since i had an ultrasound before it. like uh, scuse? HELLOOOO is right! i am thinking about you tomorrow with the hsg! do let us know how it went for you if you feel ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  cd1 is so bittersweet.

Post # 455
469 posts
Helper bee

@bunny:  Good luck with your injections. I hope I don’t have to do them again (I’m 7dpiui right now) but it wasn’t nearly as bad I expected. 

Post # 456
2294 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@Yellow.Clover:  Good luck with the HSG tomorrow!  I hope it’s painless for you and gives you either some answers or some peace of mind!

View original reply
@LEwife543:  LOL!!!  I’ve not been on clomid, but I’ve heard a LOT of people say had lots of ‘fun’ side effects from it.  I know from experience that progesterone does too!  Good times… Hopefully it will bring you a bfp though!

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  Bah!  I’m sorry the witch showed up in full force, but I’m glad you are out of spotting limbo!

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  LOL!!  When I went in for my hysteroscopy on CD5, they made me do not just one pregnancy test, but TWO!  And both urine ones.  Really?  If you are that paranoid about me being pregnant, wouldn’t you rather have solid proof from a beta rather then a urine test?!  

AFM, CD5 and AF is heavier and lasting longer then she has in over a year!  Seems like it will be a nice cleansing AF to start off my active ttc again with!  ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 458
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

DEAR LADIES,

Sorry I haven’t been around. I’ve been getting updates on my phone as an email form, but honestly it’s hard to keep track of everything. I have SO MUCH to catch up on. We had to deal with Sandy. Our apt has electric and water but our relatives were a mess for a while. Everyone is ok. Now I’m helping out with some animal shelters to get stuff to them.

I know I missed out a birthday, and AFs sorry ๐Ÿ™

AFM I’m not even trying this month. I’m so sick of it.

My doctor appointment with the super fancy doctor was cancelled due to the storm but it’s rescheduled for tomorrow. I am super excited.

Remember how I said I was going to get fired from my part time job cause of my big tighs? well the strangest thing happened. I went in, tried on the jeans.. nothing fit. well .. I was able to button one up.. but please picture me.. standing in the middle of the room holding my breath in, and the top button is shaking.. about to fly off. My boss took one look at me, and said “alright let’s go buy you new jeans” WOW !! I didn’t see this happening. how ironic would it be if I were to get pregnant and get even bigger?? Oh I wish..

Meanwhile hubby’s cousin sent an email telling us she is 3 months pregnant. First of all they don’t get along.  We don’t talk, we don’t write. All of a sudden she wants to share? I feel suspicious that maybe she knows I’ve been trying??? Her family is the kind that would rub it in.

>>>pisses me off.

Couple little things I need to mention..

1. if you are on progesterone you may feel lots of AF cramps. it’s a side effect.

2. bleeding during AF while pregnant is not unheard of.  My mother had her period for 2 months while she was pregnant with me. She didn’t know she was pregnant. She said her periods weren’t heavy but she did use a pad. It’s not common but just so you know.

I am usually so hopeful that even during my af I’m still testing lol

Post # 459
5592 posts
Bee Keeper

@Yellow.Clover:  9am start seems early enough to call it cd1. 

View original reply
@ihateweddings:  even if they don’t know you’re trying sometimes people just like to brag about being ku in general. If they’re slight attention hogs in general it might not be personal :). Glad you were able to get new jeans!

Post # 461
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Vandiver Inn

@SapphireSun:  

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Heh, this is another question I totally had to ask my GYN. She said basically as long as it starts before you go to bed, it’s CD1. Unless maybe it starts at 11 PM and you’re still up, then maybe you want to call the next day CD1. But usually, it’s cut and dry, the day you see it (red and full flow) is CD1 no matter what.

Post # 462
5592 posts
Bee Keeper

@Mrs. Lox:  interesting. Did she say the same for the end of your period?  I typically have 8 days where it’s generally gross/tinged down there but only the second and third that I’d call “full red flow”.  I’m not sure how I feel about only getting credit for two days, when its annoying for 8…

Post # 463
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Vandiver Inn

@SapphireSun:  Generally no one measures the end of it, so I never asked. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 464
776 posts
Busy bee

I’m new to this thread (and website in general) so I haven’t read through all of the posts. We have been “trying” for a whole year this month.

We have MFI (he found this out in a previous relationship) and so we have been NTNP with the odd month thrown in there where we have actively tried. I’m not really sure what our next step should be… we’re not married yet (not even engaged) and he knows I want to be married before we consider any fertility treatments. So I don’t know where we stand right now. I did have a miscarriage over a year ago so we know it’s possible but I’m worried that was our only chance ๐Ÿ™

I thought I was pregnant this month. I had a really weird period on Saturday… one day late and very short with no cramps. Took a test this morning and it was negative. So I’m kind of sad today

Post # 466
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@givemecouture:  Welcome! Be warned Weddingbee is addicting! Hope you find lots of support, ideas and friendship through these boards! We all have our down days filled with negative thoughts but keep in mind things will get better. Sorry to hear about the MFI and the miscarriage. Hope you get your sticky baby soon!

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors