(Closed) 1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 482
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@nyckitten:  I did.  It’s a major pain in the butt but A-MAZE-ING.  Although the star is really the peanutbutter/creamcheese frosting, so you could probably just use a chocolate mix cake and put the icing on and be delicious.

Post # 483
1092 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@sapphiresun:  Well look at you go all Martha Stewart on us!  That cake looks divine!! Do you deliver to SK by any chance??!? LOL

Post # 485
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@ihateweddings:  Eeek!  That sounds like quite the appointment!  $650 for a finger up the bum? Surprised But you know what?  If this doctor can get you KU, then it will be SO worth it!

View original reply
@yellowclover:  I love your awesome attitude! “…and putting it ALL in His hands! It feels reallly good to say that. I’m not going to let myself get down this cycle. I refuse! Just because I’m not pregnant yet, doesn’t mean I won’t ever be.”  Yes, yes, thank you!  It sounds like your HSG went well!  FX that the cobwebs are cleared and that egg will have smooth travels!

View original reply
@hellorebecca:  Thank you SO much. I feel like the farthest thing from patient, so I must be doing ok on the outside.  Like my one brother always says, “Fake it till you make it!”  Good luck with your WB break.  Taking a break has preserved my sanity before, that’s for sure!

View original reply
@givemecouture:  I’m so sorry about the MFI.  ๐Ÿ™  We haven’t done an SA yet (will be in the New Year) and I’m deathly afraid that this will be one of our issues. I’ve heard great things about both FertilAid for Men and Fertility Blend for Men.

View original reply
@lonsk:  *waving* Hello!

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  You must be near the end of your IUI cycle?  FX for you!

Post # 486
1092 posts
Bumble bee

AFM, I’m oh CD 9 or so…

I had a pretty emotional Sunday.  I was chatting on the phone with my sister and she said something that made me go, “Huh? Are you keeping something from me?” Turns out she is 2 months preggo again.  She just had her 4th baby at the end of April, so baby is 6 months old.  I managed to keep it together on the phone and congratulate them, but I was dying inside.  Once I hung up the phone, I broke down and cried big heaving sobs.  I’m ok now, but at the time it felt so unfair.  This is her 5th baby overall and her 2nd baby since we started trying…It’s too bad they live so far, far away, otherwise it might help give me a baby fix if I could babysit 4 super-active nieces and nephews!

Post # 488
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@yellowclover:  Thank you very much. I appreciate the prayers a lot.

Oh and I forgot to mention….we found out last night that WE ARE GOING TO SWITZERLAND FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, I’M SHOUTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop, whoop, here we come!!!  We’ll be leaving after Christmas and staying for about two weeks. CAN. NOT. WAIT. Cool

Post # 490
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

@MrsFarmer:  Hello Lovely! Wow, that is tough to watch your super fertile sister keep bringing home babies and so close together! I feel for you!. My Brother-In-Law and SIL are visiting this weekend, they are only bringing 1 of their 6 children (she’s only 4 months old) I know my uterus will ache having a baby in my house but will be nice to see them. Sometimes when they do show up with the whole brood, it is utter chaos and I wonder “do I really want this?” but the answer in the end is always “Yes” (just on a smaller scale!).  I feel I’m always an Auntie never a Mom, (DH and I have 22 nieces/nephews) But, it will come for both of us one day! – by the way I didn’t know you were in SK! (thought you were a BC girl)

So jealous about Switzerland!!!!

Post # 491
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@ihateweddings:  thats frustrating! but hopefully the new start to great things happening!

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  delish. great job baking that!

View original reply
@hellorebecca:  hope your lap goes well! the vicodin they gave me after mine was lovely. i basically slept for 4 days straight, and when i woke – i was pain free!

View original reply
@yellowclover:  i have endo too. found that out before pcos. such a bummer!

Post # 492
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@MrsFarmer:  sending so many positive thoughts your way!!!! i am almost done with this cycle.. hopefully. doctor gave me a POAS date of 11/13 though i want to wait it out until 11/15 and give AF her fair chance to show up. probably wont happen though, because ive already tested and its been a BFN both times. on the upside – you will LOVE switzerland! itll be just what you need!

Post # 493
932 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Hey ladies –

I’ve missed you! Still following along, but between National Novel Writing Month, my new job, and house hunting, we’ve been busy!

I’m CD9 of Cycle 23 now – my last cycle was a miraculous 28 days! I’ve lost 12 pounds, which I know has had a huge impact on my cycle regulation. I even started gettinga  fade-in on my OPKs this morning, which means I’m on track for another great looking cycle!

Plus, we’re putting an offer in on a house today! It’s absolutely perfect, so we’re praying that everything falls into place!

I’ll check in again soon – and actually comment on everyone’s posts!

Post # 495
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@wifegoodman:  Thanks love. ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@redsmarties:  Woot woot!!  Wow, look at you go, girl!  TWELVE pounds down is awesome!!!  I am so excited for your *perfect* 28 day cycle!!! Wow!  Fingers crossed for your new house too–so, so many good things happening for you!  Yay!  We really have missed you. ๐Ÿ™‚

We’re supposed to be traveling to visit friends this long weekend but according to the forecast, about a foot of blizzardy SNOW is headed our way so we just might end up being house bound for the weekend.  (I won’t complain–I would love having a quiet, cosy weekend at home with DH too.)

Post # 496
1092 posts
Bumble bee

Oh yes and Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all you Americans!  Have some turkey and pumpkin pie for me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors