(Closed) 1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 77
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@Wispy:  don’t so it. 10dpo is way too early for any meaningful result and all that will happen is you’ll waste a stick and end up being disappointed when you’re faced with a glaring white negative. 

(But my ff detailed interpretation says that 49.7% of positive tests by their users are recorded before cd11. And I can faintly hear your sticks calling you as well… “we want to fulfill our bfp destiny…”)

but seriously, don’t. 

Post # 78
5592 posts
Bee Keeper

@Yellow.Clover:  sorry, my negotiator took over and I missed your post.  That’s super annoying. Why would she even think that ovary pain means you want to cancel your hsg?  Crazy lady. But kinda neat that you can just email her with “simple” stuff.  

Post # 79
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@SapphireSun:  lol! I will try to wait!! 

Post # 80
789 posts
Busy bee

@Yellow.Clover:  thank you lady! I have my Fingers crossed for you too! I hope you get some answers despite your crazy dr!

Post # 82
1126 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

quick cross-post from Charters thread…

Womp womp womp…

A big temp drop on CD10 – looks like Shark Week will have to start today, giving me a 9 Day LP after months of 12 day LPs… GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, so angry. I had ONE thing my body could do regularly and now it’s gone.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hamikay

Sorry, I’m at work so can’t reply to anyone, just had to vent about my SHITTY body!! Off to my Naturo this afternoon so hopefully she has a solution.

FX for my Cycle buddies 🙂 Pleeeeeeaaaaasssseee can someone get a BFP – I need a happy story!

Post # 83
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Girls, we really need to see a BFP on this board sooooon! it has been way to long!

Post # 84
789 posts
Busy bee

I’m holding on strong. Lol I won’t poas tonight. Maybe tomorrow am.  I hope we can get lots of bfps soon! We deserve some ladies!

@hamikay:  big ((hugs)). Maybe an implant dip!

Post # 85
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@Wispy:  fx for major positives coming your way! id LOVE to see a BFP from you! try to hold out your testing. youre almost there!!!

Post # 86
2649 posts
Sugar bee

@Mrs. Lox:  hoping sticky baby thoughts for you!! 

Post # 87
2649 posts
Sugar bee

had the weirdest dream 2 nights ago. 

i was in a hospital room, but not in a gown. there was no signs that i had just given birth. i was in some sort of chair bed, with my hair in a bun. not sure why i remember that part. anyway – there were a lot of babies around me, and i finally was able to stop a nurse as she was passing to ask where mine was? she told me “just a minute, theyll be out after theyre cleaned up” — after a few minutes, i was handed two beautiful twins. it was so real. i was SO in the moment with them!

now im wondering what in the heck that dreams mean. if dreams have any meaning. am i going to do IVF and have twins? am i adopting twins?

enough with the torture already!

also, im nannying this week. long 10-12 hour days, (i used to nanny for this family for 2 years and just quit at the end of last may.. ive been a Stay-At-Home Wife since) — appologize for not being around! … & EVERY.SINGLE.DAY these kids ask if theres a baby in my tummy yet. i say no. not yet. & then the questions unload. why not? where is the baby? when will you get a baby? how are you going to get the baby? i said i dont know, i might have to get the baby from a store. (adoption) and they say NOOO NOT A BABY DOLL. WE MEAN A REAL BABY!!!! children children. you are all under the age of 5. go talk to your parents. dah!

Post # 88
5592 posts
Bee Keeper

@hamikay:  big hugs.  Besides that dip your chart is so much prettier than mine, though… It’s not over till AF sings though, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that you just messed up on your temping or something.

View original reply
@Wispy:  as much as I want to see your BFP if you test, I’m gonna cave for SURE.  I can probably hold out for FMU tomorrow with out too much issue, but after that… I can’t be left to my own devices. 

Post # 89
5592 posts
Bee Keeper

@wifegoodman:  The dream dictionary says that seeing yourself giving birth to twins can mean that you’re overwhelmed with a decision (two ideas that are similar, but different).  Or that you just have babies on the brain – more likely?!?

Post # 90
789 posts
Busy bee

@wifegoodman:  between ttc and being a nanny I can understand why you had that dream. But I sure hope its a foreshadowing for you that a sticky baby or two is on the way for you.

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  lol. I held off this morning. I’m 11dpo.  I hope you get a positive this morning!

AFM. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like @hamikay I had a massive temp drop this morning.  11 dpo and a drop well below the cover line.  I am trying to remain calm. My lp is usually 13-15 days. I took clomid so much later this month that I’m at my normal af start day but I’m only 11 days into lp.   I will try to remain positive. But I’m not gonna lie. We timed bd perfectly, I’m on clomid (again), I’m doing progesterone cream. It’s been 13 mths of ttc. If I don’t get a sticky baby it his cycle I’m probably going to lose my mind. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post # 91
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Vandiver Inn

Ladies, I am so keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. I keep checking in here to see how all of my cycle buddies are doing.

I’m at 11dpo today and I’m trying to hold steady. I’m so hoping to have news for you this week, but we’ll see. I’m hanging in there with all of you! *hugs*

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors