(Closed) 1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 92
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Ladies I’m at work trying not to cry. My temp drop was like way below my coverline. Like .5! It’s 11dpo. If AF shows up I will be so crushed. I’m trying to not freak out. But how much more can you take when it comes to the Ttc process. And I know so many of you have struggled so much more than I have. I am sick of being asked by people if we are planning to ttc. I’m getting older. And I’m terrified its not going to happen. 

Sorry for my vent. 

Post # 93
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@Wispy:  Oh no please dont be crushed! it sucks and it’s unfair yes but it will happen. It will be ok. some ladies might have gone through longer attempts but you have every bit of right to be upset. so vent away  I will be joining you in venting in about a week. 

I wish I could say Relax or Dont worry but I hate it when people keep telling me that  so all I can say is.. breath, dont feel crushed , it’ll be ok and it will happen. you will eventually vent from worm about your energetic toddlers or moody teenagera ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 94
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

vent from worK not worm.. i hate typing from my phone..

Post # 95
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@Wispy:  nope. Didn’t test. Apparently my batch of Internet cheapies are expired (July 2012!) and I only have one frer left so I’m trying to hold out to avoid using it and then having to buy more at retail. If I can make it to Sunday, I should either just see af or be pretty sure whatever it says is accurate. 

But I had a big temp drop yesterday and another little one today. Still above cover, but a drop. So between the drop, spotting mid cycle and less than ideal timing I’m pretty sure I’m out. 

View original reply
@Mrs. Lox:  fingers crossed for you!!

View original reply
@Wispy:  just saw your second post.  Big hugs to you. Sometimes this whole process just sucks ๐Ÿ™

Post # 97
789 posts
Busy bee

Thank you ladies!  You are awesome and I so appreciate your kind words today!!! I am so grateful!  Here is hoping that tomorrow’s temp is back up.

Post # 98
789 posts
Busy bee

Ugh. So i decided to poas! Why did I think I should do this at 11dpo with a massive temp drive! Clearly it didn’t turn out as I hoped. Bad move on my part.

Post # 100
5592 posts
Bee Keeper

I caved. BFN 

Post # 101
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Wispy:  

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  Sorry about the BFNs ๐Ÿ™ FX crossed its still just too early

Post # 102
5592 posts
Bee Keeper

@lonsk:  hopefully!  I so wasn’t supposed to test today and now it’s just opened the floodgate of crazy and I left ANOTHER test on the counter for tomorrow morning. 

Post # 103
1126 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Wispy:  &

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  ohhhh – i’m SO sorry about the BFNs ๐Ÿ™ of course you both know there is still a chance it will show up later. but it still hurts.

My temp went back up again this morning, so i’m celebrating that my LP is going to be at least 11 days, and hopefully even stays at 12.

Went back to my Naturo last night and she has added Vitex to my Herbal mix to try and balance out the estrogen in my body and regulate my cycles. She said that it will take at least 3 months to regulate, and at the same time we’re working on hubby’s health (he has IBS which won’t be good for his swimmers). So she said to just concentrate on our good health, and not getting pregnant. I had a big cry about it last night, but feel ok today.

She also wanted me to stop temping, to reduce stress and pressure, she think I have enough info for the moment. I said that I think it would stress me more to not temp, but she was pretty forceful… I thought about it all last night and ended up deciding that I am less stressed when i know where I am in my cycle, and I’m not wondering if i’m “late” (i don’t get O pains, or much CM).

But I have decided to reduce my Weddingbee usage for the next few months… i’ll check in on things once a week or so, to catch up on news, but i won’t have much to add. Ha, we’ll see how that goes…! Good luck, everyone ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 104
789 posts
Busy bee

@hamikay:  good luck to you lady! I understand needing to step back for a bit.

View original reply
@lonsk:  thank you. It’s not over yet. Lol

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  boo for bfn. I caved with my $ store test. I am going to try to wait until tomorrow. I will be 13dpo. My temp went way back up today which I’m so happy about.  And FF shows my cycle extended thru Monday. 

Ok so I try to think of the positives.  I’m at cd27/12dpo and that’s the longest my cycle has been since I went off bcp in July ’11. And typically I have had spotting s soon as cd17. And I I didn’t spotn

Post # 105
789 posts
Busy bee

And I didn’t spot early this cycle. So those are positives.  Now if I can only get the most important positive!  

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors