(Closed) 1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 107
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@SapphireSun:  Sorry hun, those tests are torture. I refuse to test until I am late. I am CD25, if CBEFM was correct I am 14 or 15 DPO but pretty sure AF will arrive on CD30.

View original reply
@hamikay:  We’ll miss seeing you on here Frown As hard as it is not to stress it is important to work on your health, let that be your focus and hopefully a BFP will just sneak up on you!!! Best wishes to you. (Hugs)

View original reply
@Wispy:  Yeah for the temp rise! Happy to see you are staying positive

AFM I went for an abdominal and pelvic ultrasound this morning. The tech asked why my doctor ordered an upper abdominal ultrasound for infertility testing, my only answer was “Ummm, because he’s an idiot!” Anyway he had trouble viewing my ovaries so opted to do an internal ultrasound as well, at least the tech was proactive and didn’t send me back to the doctor for another referral. Won’t have the results for a few days. The crazy part of me was hoping he’d say “There’s a baby in there” and that my last cycle was just heavy implantation bleeding!!! Yup, I’m nuts!

Post # 108
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@lonsk:  yeah I know…. I was really trying to hold out until Sunday which would have been way more reasonable, but it just seemed like all the cool kids were poas early. Haha

your ultrasound story makes me giggle. I’m always hoping this whole deal is just one big misunderstanding as well.  Alas, my life is not a sitcom…

Post # 109
1126 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Thanks so much ladies – your support has been amazing, and i’ll be back more regularly when we’re TTCing again. I’ll be thinking of you daily and hoping for lots of graduates each time I check in 🙂

Post # 110
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@lonsk:  lol! Thank goodness you had someone who is clearly on top of things treating you!

POAS 2x= BFN 2x!   

Post # 111
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@Wispy:  :(( hoping something is just going haywire!

so sorry for the BFNs. those can make a heart heavy.

my heart is soggy for you ladies. 

SOON!

can someone PLEASE get a BFP in 2012!!

lord i pray.

Post # 112
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Oh may I join ladies? 4 Years TTC #1, Takeing a break to get married then we’re hopping right onto the IVF boat as our honeymoon.

THIS PREGNANCY WILL HAPPEN 🙂

Post # 113
789 posts
Busy bee

@spaglitter:  welcome to our group! I hope you have a short stay, I love your positive attitude! Yes! Pregnancy will happen!

Post # 114
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Thanks!!  To everyone on this board I hope I bring all of the conception baby dust and you all leave with BFPs in hand very very soon <3

Longest Journey Ever. Even though I’m “waiting” with a few spontanious trying months ;-D it feels like I’m stuck in an eternal 2ww.

Post # 115
789 posts
Busy bee

Ladies I feel that I need to step away for awhile.  I had a temp drop again today at 13 dpo. I poas and it was a bfn.  I am frustrated, upset and just really angry. I don’t want to bring negativity to our thread. And I need to just take a step back. Im sending positive vibes your way ladies. I will definitely be back but just need some time.

Sending huge hugs to all of you!!!!!

Post # 116
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Vandiver Inn

@hamikay:  

View original reply
@Wispy:  Huge hugs to both of you. This journey can really mess with your head and you should do whatever you need to do to try to reclaim some sanity. We’ll miss you while you’re away, but will keep sending you love and positive thoughts. *hugs*

Post # 118
5592 posts
Bee Keeper

@spaglitter:  welcome. Hope your stay is short and sweet 🙂

View original reply
@Wispy:  I’m sorry you’re feeling negative. See you when you get back, hopefully with fabulous news for us. 

View original reply
@Mrs. Lox:  I think you’re our last hope for all the near cycle twins.  Still holding out on testing??

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  crazy about the psychic.  This was an online thing?  

Afm – 13 dpo, bfn. And I think I may have just messed up my temping and not actually o’d. So I’m preparing myself for another long annovulatory cycle. 

Post # 120
469 posts
Helper bee

@Wispy:  I know how you feel. Month after month, cycle after cycle, AF arrives and I crumble. I despair that there’s something horribly wrong with me and that I’m a failure as a woman. It doesn’t help that I have huge PMS mood swings. In fact, I can almost predict AF solely on whether or not I’ve started crying to a story on NPR. This morning they were talking about the Challenger exploding and Endeavour being built to replace it because the Endeavour is currently being moved across LA to get to its new home at the California Science Center. And of course, the tears started streaming down.

AFM, I’m 13 DPO today, just killing time till we can start our first IUI cycle. This TWW hasn’t been so bad because I’ve been working crazy hours and weekends. Plus, I’ve been trying to lose weight and I’ve just been focusing on my diet and getting in some cardio every day. 

Post # 121
5592 posts
Bee Keeper

@Yellow.Clover:  yeah, I’ve had palms read and stuff a couple times, mostly for fun, but I wonder how they claim to get much of a “feeling” online. 

My chart as requested.  I feel like maybe the two high temps I recorded on 1/2 dpo may be in error, since I was away that weekend and staying in a hotel, and never sleep as well as I do at home.  But if I discard them it takes away my dotted cross hairs.  And if I have a normal luteal phase, I should be getting a visit from AF soon, and I feel ZERO PMS type symptoms (although I was cramping and had a major chest/back breakout around CD9 and I never get either of those issues)

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors