(Closed) 1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 122
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Vandiver Inn

Truth time. I’ve been testing for 5 days now. I just couldn’t really believe what I was seeing and I was scared I’d jinx it or something. I’m 14dpo this morning and 9dp5dt. And I’ve just seen my fifth and strongest BFP yet! It’s been a year and a half for us… lots of trying on our own, one failed IUI and one successful IVF cycle. But I’m PREGNANT!

So now I’m just praying this little bean stays in there. And I’m sending all my love and positive thoughts to all of you.

Post # 123
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@Wispy:  thinking of you & sending positive vibes & hugs your way every day. xo

Post # 124
2649 posts
Sugar bee

@Yellow.Clover:  i think that reading is pretty cool! good for you for doing it – and having the urge to prove her wrong! such a good attitude! the happy thing is tho, better late than never, a baby is sure to come and you will have the joy of pregnancy! maybe you will beat the odds, get your BFP before then and then again when the lady said! twooo babies! hehe

Post # 125
2649 posts
Sugar bee

@Mrs. Lox:  OH MY WORD!!!!! YOU ARE OUR LUCKY GEM! and your little bean is your lucky gem! you are pregnant! YOU. PREGNANT! say it out loud with me 🙂 mrs lox is pregnant! how wonderful does that feel! good for you, so so good for you! beaming with joy. truly deserving for you. this was with an ivf cycle then, yes? what a blessing and happy time. congrats!

Post # 126
4053 posts
Honey bee

@Mrs. Lox:  oh my goodness! I KNEW IT!!!!!! I just had a feeling this was gonna be it!! I’m so happy for you, congrats!

Post # 127
1183 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Yay Mrs. Lox!! So happy for you!!! Prayers with you and your little bean.

Post # 128
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@Mrs. Lox:  Yay!  I knew SOMEONE had to come out of the cycle successfully!

Post # 129
469 posts
Helper bee

@Mrs. Lox:  Yay! That’s so awesome.

Post # 130
Bee
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

@Mrs. Lox:  So, so ridiculously chuffed. Aside from the horrible stim part of your cycle, you really had an amazing run at IVF #1. I wish our first one had gone like yours!

Post # 131
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Mrs. Lox:  Congratulations! so happy for you. Hope your success is the start of many more on this thread!

Post # 132
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

So I got a call today telling me that the doctor that finally sent me for an ultrasound on Thursday needs to see me on Monday. Hmmm… trying not to be negative but usually doctors only contact you if there is a concern in my experience. Least I don’t have to wait long to get answers

Post # 133
5592 posts
Bee Keeper

@lonsk:  I’d be worried as well if my doctor said they needed to see me.  Glad they’re not making you wait too long though, and hopefully all the worry will be unnecessary.

Post # 134
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@MsLox HURRAY 🙂 !

Post # 136
5592 posts
Bee Keeper

@Yellow.Clover:  that’s so frustrating BUT 10dpo is still really early so you’re not out yet. That test sounds annoying. I don’t have any digitals on hand but I think I’d save those ones just for confirmation or something. So exciting about the house. Traffic is good!

AFM – I’m 15 dpo and got a bfn this morning, but still no indication that af is on her way (posted my chart on the previous page).  I’ve had stupidly long cycles only stopped with provera the last two times and don’t want it to become the only way I ever get a period, so I’m frustrated right now. 

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC Thread – Pt. 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors