(Closed) 1 year + TTC thread Pt.3 – c'mon BFPs!!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
5107 posts
Bee Keeper

We aren’t at one year yet, but just wanted to say that I’m hardcore stalking you all and rooting for you and praying for all of you like CRAZY. Hamikay said it best, you ladies are the most patient, amazing, inspirational women on the planet!!! <3

Post # 4
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@hamikay:  i love that post! lol. made me giggle =]

Post # 5
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@redsmarties: I’m so sorry you didn’t get the house. : ( But, as you said, what’s meant to be, will be. It will ALL come for you very soon! Good luck with the novel! I’m rooting for you!

@hamikay: Yay for your appointment! Glad it went well. It looks like your temp went back up this morning! Still rooting for you too my dear! : ) That post is too funny!! Like really? Sometimes I wish I was that ignorant on this TTC process, maybe I’d be KU by now! ; )

@wifegoodman: YAY congrats!! : ) So happy for you.

@ChuckNorris: Thank you dearest! I have a good feeling you won’t be making it to this thread! ; ) I’m feeling you will be graduating from this board this month!

AFM – CD 15, just waiting to O. Not too sure on how hopeful I feel for this month, but it’s ok. I feel like December will be our month. That might, or might not, have to do with another prediction I had done, this time by Cherri22, that I got back last month. In her predication, she noted that I should have my doctor look inside my uterus to see if there are any tissue preventing a successful pregnancy!? What!?? She mentioned our future son’s (I’m bound to have a boy, Jenny Renny also said boy, and the Chinese birth chart this year is ALL boy except two months!) birth is related to the month of December. That could be the conception month, month I find out in, or birth month. Her prediction really freaked me out because of the “looking into the uterus” comment. I got the prediction just days after my doctor approving the HSG. Of course, ultimately, I know it’s all up to Him and His timing. So…we shall see. The waiting game continues…

Post # 6
622 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Vandiver Inn

@Yellow.Clover:  Please let me know how Cheri22’s reading pans out. I’ve heard some great things about her and have a reading of my own, but it’ll be a good while before I see whether or not she’s right for me. So I’m hoping to see awesome results from someone else’s reading before then. πŸ™‚

Post # 7
3314 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@wifegoodman:    Soooo excited for you!!!  YAY!!

Post # 8
9053 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@redsmarties – sorry you didn’t get the house πŸ™ 

@hamikay:  glad your appointment went well.  So nice to have a balance between getting input and feeling like you’re getting good guidance.

@wifegoodman:  Yay!!

Post # 9
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi πŸ™‚ 

Still reading along, just not commenting since there is really nothing new going on. Staying away has also allowed me to focus on other things in my life. 

@hamikay:  thanks for starting part 3. Your post def made me giggle! 

@wifegoodman:  congrats!!!! So happy to see another graduate from this thread! H&h 9 months.

@Yellow.Clover:  FX! 

@SapphireSun:  Hope you are doing OK. I think I never commented but congrats on the two thums up for your DH’s SA. 

AFM: As I already mentioned, not much is going on over here.  We are planning to do our first IVF in the spring. Until then we just keep trying naturally. But I’m not very hopeful and don’t expect one of those surprise BFP’s. IVF freaks me out a little but I know that we would always wonder what if. I expect 2013 to be a great year. We either get to experience our miracle or we will close that door and move on. 2013 will give us an answer. And I’m looking forward to get that even though I know there is at least a 50/50 chance that i won’t like the outcome. 

I’m rooting for you all and hope part 3 will get us many more great news!

Post # 10
3059 posts
Sugar bee

@Mrs. Lox:  Hmmm…just curious as to why you say it would be a while? Is it a reading for a second child or the birth month of this LO? You’ve got me intrigued! I really hope she’s right. I got the reading a day before AF last cycle, and I bawled my eyes out!! It was just so scary how realistic her reading was. Especially the HSG part! Even down to the description of our son because I could totally see that being our child! Both Darling Husband and I love to sing. Every where we go people always tell us we should be on American Idol or those types of shows. Well she told us our son would be in the entertainment field. I have always joked with Darling Husband that I know our children will be blessed with a voice. I can’t wait to find out if she’s right! And Thank you! =)

Post # 11
3059 posts
Sugar bee

@elchalten:  Good to “see” you!! Glad your doing well. I’m so excited for you! I really hope IVF will be successful for you. Of course, I hope that it happens naturally before then of course. Glad to hear you are still around, but giving yourself time to focus on other things. I really think that’s important. Hope to see you around soon! =)

Post # 12
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@elchalten:  thank you! i hope everything in 2013 comes out perfectly for you. you are right, its going to be a good year! and i hope that everything with ivf (if it comes to that) goes very smoothly. itll be worth it dear! thinking of u!

Post # 13
3314 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@elchalten:    YAY!  Hopefully 2013 brings you that bfp!  πŸ™‚  

@Yellow.Clover:  Hey we are just a few days off from each other cycle wise!  I’m on CD11 today and just waiting for O and getting as many boys in the barracks as I can until then!  πŸ˜€  I hope Cheri’s reading is right for you and that you get that sticky bfp this month!  πŸ™‚

@ChuckNorris:  I am rooting for you to get your bfp before you make it to this thread. πŸ™‚  

AFM, not much going on.  AF finally left the building a couple of days ago, so we’ve been getting the bd sessions in.  πŸ™‚  I’m not really sure what to expect since I was on bc for that 4 weeks before the surgery, then surgery and then the hormones.  Hopefully, my ovulation will happen on it’s own and before the 20th!!  My ‘usual’ is cd 19, so we’ll see!  I’m so excited and anxious this month!  I haven’t felt like this in a very long time!  πŸ™‚  It’s kind of weird to think too that I could end up pregnant this month and due on the same month and day that my first was due.  

Post # 15
3059 posts
Sugar bee

@dodgercpkl:  Woohoo! Almost cycle buddies! I’m still waiting to O too. I *think* it might happen Wednesday?? I think I might have the begining of a nice fade in on the OPK’s! : ) 

I really hope this is the month for you!! I’m so excited for you too!!

@hamikay:  Thank you dear. I sure hope so! Well I hope that temp keeps going up, up, and up for you.

Hope everyone is doing well!! XOXOX!

Post # 16
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@wifegoodman:  Wow!!! Congratulations! Finally a graduate! Best wishes to you

The topic ‘1 year + TTC thread Pt.3 – c'mon BFPs!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors