(Closed) 1 year + TTC thread Pt.3 – c'mon BFPs!!

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 182
5105 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@redsmarties:  PRAYERS your way. OMG. Please let it be so!!!!!!

Post # 183
5105 posts
Bee Keeper

I saw it before, but I def see it on the one that

View original reply
@elchalten: posted.

Post # 184
622 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Vandiver Inn

I’m just saying, it’s super faint… but I see what we’re all talking about. And it looks to be pink so that eliminates evap lines. I’d like to see what happens with some FMU. 🙂

Post # 185
1040 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

View original reply
@elchalten:  LOL, my counter looks disgusting in that changed-colour photo.

Honestly, I don’t know what to think. I really haven’t even come this close to anything before. So I’ll test with FMU, see if it gets any darker. The fact that you can see it kind of makes me a little more excited. But we’ll see. I could use all of your prayers tonight – trusting in God’s plan, but I’d like not to have to cross the 2 year TTC mark in January…

Post # 186
9048 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@redsmarties:  So, like a total stalker, I right click, save as-ed your picture, and turned it to a black and white and turned the contrast waay up, and I DEFINITELY see it.

Post # 187
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@redsmarties:  Don’t worry my dear. We have no interest in your counter at all. Trust, me we don’t even blink at it. We’re only checking out pretty pink lines. I hope you’ll get some sleep tonight. I’m definitely sending positive thoughts your way!!! FX!!!

Post # 188
9048 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
@elchalten:  haha, I didn’t see your version before I went to adjust the picture myself.  I definitely see it on yours too! 

Post # 189
1040 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  I love this. Please, stalk away. In the meantime, I’m looking up a million ways to make any potential beings in my belly stick there. (You know, the human kind, not the parasite kind).

Post # 190
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@redsmarties:  Omg, omg, omg! I totally see it!!! Ahhh!!! I’m on my cell phone and zoomed on and its totally there my dear!! I was totally stalking your chart this morning and almost messaged you because it looked so good, but I didn’t because I had done that once before and felt crazy. But I really, really, think this think is the real deal!! Please please don’t keep us hanging in the morning! Please update is right away, I don’t think I can wait!! I soo wanna say the C word!!! Ahhhh!!! Sending you much prayers tonight!!!!

Post # 191
824 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@redsmarties:  I see it!!!! Fingers so crossed!!

Post # 192
112 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@redsmarties:  I see a line, keeping my fingers crossed that you keep seeing darker lines!!!  I am cautiously/quietly very excited for you!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 193
3059 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@kentuckygirl:  Welcome! I totally did a welcome post for you earlier, but it looks like WB ate it. =(  But welcome!!

Post # 194
9048 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
@kentuckygirl:  We all got distracted by the shiny pee stick.  Welcome!

Post # 195
112 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  
View original reply
@SapphireSun:  Thank you both!! I got excited by the pee stick too! I have been following these threads for over a year & this is wonderfully fabulous news!!!

Post # 196
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@redsmarties:  Oh Wow! my stomach is in knots, can’t wait for an update with a FRER and FMU but I am pretty sure its a POSITIVE!!!! So freaking excited for you!

View original reply
@kentuckygirl:  Welcome! looks like you may be good luck for this board seeing as you joined and redsmarties got a pretty little pink line!!! hope your stay is short and sweet and more good luck comes to you and the rest of us!

The topic ‘1 year + TTC thread Pt.3 – c'mon BFPs!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors