(Closed) 1 year + TTC thread Pt.3 – c'mon BFPs!!

posted 8 years ago in TTC
Post # 227
5107 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@redsmarties:  DEFINITELY SEE IT. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 228
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Another bee coming out of lurker mode… πŸ˜‰ 

View original reply
@redsmarties:  I CAN TOTALLY SEE A SECOND LINE!! So incredibly happy for you!!!

Post # 229
9050 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@elchalten:  I’m not sure what the difference might be but I was trusting you guys to warn me if there wears any major reason not to do it. The only thing I could think of is that the metal cap part where the tip meets the plastic has a bit of a lip that might be hard to clean?  Or maybe it’s just labeled that way so people dont stick them in whatever orifice and then BACK to the mouth??  

Post # 230
1040 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Oh ladies, thank you so, so much for all of your support. I am being cautiously optimistic – I’m getting a little excited because I have taken 3 tests that all look similar (this morning’s was darkest). I have some digitals waiting for a few days, and I am going for a beta tomorrow (I demanded one from the doctor lol). Hopefully, by the time I have my doctor’s appointment on the 13th of December, I’ll know what’s going on.

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  Please go to the pharmacy and ask for the secret vag thermometer. I would pay good money to see that!

View original reply
@elchalten:  You’re hilarious. I love that you a)checked on me first thing, and b) switch the colours for me.

Post # 232
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  Good luck to you, miracles do happen!

View original reply
@ihateweddings:  No advice, but sorry for the diagnosis

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  Lady, you always make me laugh! – thank you for that (you provided quite the visuals of people “sticking the thermometer in any orfice then back in the mouth” – eeeewww!

Post # 233
9050 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@hamikay:  sorry, posting from my phone, and I think you replied to redsmarties, and I replied to you instead of her directly.  Although I just chart stalked you, and good job on the EWCM?  Fingers crossed you ARE gearing up to O.

View original reply
@redsmarties:  I totally should.  Show up in a black trench coat, super dark glasses and a head scarf, and then just casually sliiiiiiide the cash across the counter.

View original reply
@lonsk:  Actually, Mother-In-Law was visiting and asked for a thermometer because she thought she was coming down with a flu, and DH gave her my BBT to use.  Lucky for her I temp orally…  Totally would have been one of those slow motion “NOOOOOOOOO” moments as I lunged for it if I did it anywhere else.  Yikes.

Post # 234
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  HAHAHA!Laughing  I can picture that being part of a movie where the owner of the thermometer smirks as Mother-In-Law puts it in her mouth!

Post # 235
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  Lady, you crack me up!! =) Could totally see that happening!

View original reply
@redsmarties:  FX for an excellent beta result!! =D

Post # 236
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

View original reply
@redsmarties:  I was ‘cautiously optimisic/cautiously excited’ until 12+ weeks – lol! It looks wonderful so far hon, very happy for you! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  Mine was a regular BBT one that I used internally. Definitely keep it away from the, er, ‘regular’ thermometers afterwards! (EW!)

Post # 238
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  We did an IVF and a FET. I hate doing it on our own cause I feel like we suck at it LOL Doctor said “age 37 is the border. anything under we suggest do it on your own, anything over IVF” I’ll be 37 in march.

View original reply
@elchalten:  I’ve always had painful cramps during my period, but no other symptoms.  This doctor did an ultrasound last month when I first went there, he said and showed me a shadow. He said it could or could not be endo. Scheduled me to go there again 1 week after my period before I ovulation, so I did. He saw the same shadow again so he ordered a blood test (c-something. I am so bad with names) they say it’s for endo. Also a 3-d ultrasound.  Yesterday I went in for my 3-d ultrasound and the doctor confirmed it. My previous doctor didn’t see it. But can it be new? I didn’t have any new symptoms lately. My body is turning against me!!! lol

View original reply
@lonsk:  thanks πŸ™‚

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  My husband didn’t realize that I’ve had a basal one, so when I was doing it one morning, he looked at me HORRIFIED, he goes “!!! I took my temperature the other day!! How long have you been doing that??!!” HAHHA It looks exactly like the one we have at home. I saw in the store a pink one, I feel like that probably would help with confusion lol

Post # 239
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

a pre-seed question..

By the way, I have been looking everywhere for pre-seed and no luck. I found a sample package inside my ovulation test box, so I’ve decided to try it last night.  It said “apply entire contents” it was sooo much! it felt like we were wrestling in a jello fight.

Has any of you heard it? use it? do we have to use so much??

Post # 240
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@redsmarties:  I saw your “hello” post and stalked weddingbee to see this all go down. I am SO EXCITED for you!!!!!!!!!  Congrats!! I am praying for a stickybaby.  I know how you feel – feeing cautious, as though you are “holding a bubble gently” as I described to dear sweet @elchalten πŸ™‚ I will keep you in my prayers!

Post # 241
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@ihateweddings:  We used pre-seed.  You only need a TEEEEENY amount! A little goes a long way.  I only used the applicator it comes with the month I got my BFP. (I don’t think the bfp was due to this.  my ewcm dried up because i’d taken fertility blend for 9 days earlier that cycle, hence using applicator πŸ™‚ )

The topic ‘1 year + TTC thread Pt.3 – c'mon BFPs!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors