(Closed) 1 year + TTC thread Pt.3 – c'mon BFPs!!

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 32
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010 - Catholic Church & The Engine Room at Georgetown Studios

@redsmarties: So, So happy to hear that your cycles are regulating! Miss you guys!

Post # 33
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Mrs. Pretzel:  Hey there!! How’s it going? How are you feeling? We miss you guys! πŸ™‚

Post # 34
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010 - Catholic Church & The Engine Room at Georgetown Studios

@Yellow.Clover:  πŸ™‚ Hi there! I’m doing well. We’ve had a couple spotting scares but recently found out the reason- a harmless cervical polyp. Baby is doing well- 13 weeks 3 days today. My midwife thinks I am the happiest pregnant woman ever, I told her when you struggle like we struggle it is hard to let the backaches (omg the backaches) and other irritations of pregnancy get you down.  I’m addicted to reading along with you guys and praying we get some graduates here soon! <3 you guys!

Post # 35
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@Mrs. Pretzel:  Great news! Glad to hear all is well! Please continue to check in with us! Sometimes it gets a little hard venturing over to the pg boards, but I like to know how you ladies are doing. : ) 

Post # 36
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@Wispy:  hi πŸ™‚ how did it go??

Post # 37
140 posts
Blushing bee

@Mrs. Pretzel:  Congrats on the good news and I’m happy all is going well with your pregnancy πŸ™‚

Post # 38
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@Yellow.Clover:  

View original reply
@ihateweddings:  Hi ladies. I’m so out of the loop. I will be trying to stop by more often to check on everyone. I’ve gone to a fertility clinic and have had blood work an hsg a 2nd saline u/s and DH had a SA. And they said everything looks good. All our tests are normal. My tubes/uterus are clear. Nothing to really determine anything.  I’m happy and mad at the same time. I’m greatful that there are no serious issues. But mad bc this process is so difficult. I just want answers. DH and I are having a follow up appt next week with the DR to discuss our options going forward.  One positive was last cycle. I actually had a 23 mm follicle w/o any medS.  unfortunately we didn’t get a BFP.  

So now we have some decisions to make. I’m not sure what tO do. I will probably check out the iui/IVF sight. 

Post # 40
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@Wispy:  Well good luck my dear. I’m soo rooting for you. How is the acupunture going? Are you still doing it? I’m not too sure how I’m liking mine. I guess you really don’t know what it’s doing. Only way to know if it worked is by a bfp? But, I did notice last AF was really heavy and lots of clots? So I don’t know if that means it’s working? Increased blood flow maybe?

View original reply
@hamikay:  Trip to Bali sounds amazing! Lucky you! : ) Oh boy, sorry about CD1. Always the worst…blah. Glad you are feeling healthier mentally and sounds physically as well?  If you happen to come to the US, and decide to visit DC let me know. I’d love to meet up with a fellow 6+/1+ friend!

AFM – I’m a little discouraged. I thought I would be O’ing today, but my OPK’s are fading out. I’m thinking maybe I should just hang up on the OPK’s. I always feel O pains anyways and I’m charting, so I should have no problems identifying O. But, I’m just a little discouraged. I hope the Clomid didn’t mess my cycles up. I went a whole year with perfect cycles and then last month happend. But, it’s ok. Obviously it means my egg is not ready, and I want a PERFECT eggie to be fertilized and then get cozy for 9 mos. : )  (Don’t we all?)

Hope everyone is well. I’m continuing to pray for all of us. One day, we WILL be Mommies! : ) 

Post # 41
140 posts
Blushing bee

@Yellow.Clover:  I always get cramps when I ovulate and on the correct side. to the point that I am able to tell the doctor where to look for it.  At least that’s what I thought then I went to my new doctor and i told him I didn’t ovulate yet.Turns out I did, and i ovulated very early. Strange thing is, I thought we ovulate every month the same time etc. lol I guess sometimes it sneaks up on you. Maybe this is one of those?

View original reply
@hamikay:  so lucky!!! We have some friends in Bali who always invites us but last we checked the plane tickets was costing us about 12 thousand dollars and since we’re paing for IVF out of pockets we decided to skip it. Looks like a paradise! The cheapest option I’ve found for vacation is to go to south america (like dominican republic or costa rica) during January. It’s best time there (and worse in ny) but it’s still not Bali πŸ™

View original reply
@Wispy:  I have been TTC for over a year with unexplained fertility. It really sucks I know because most of the time all I think is, maybe they just couldnt find the reason why.  I recently went to a new doctor who said he saw a shadow and it might be endo. The doctor was surprised when I was soooooo happy! but it’s because if you know what it is then you can fight it. i rather have an issue to correct than to just pass month after month wondering why. That being said, you do have great positive news because they didn’t find anything serious that you have to deal with. it’s probably a matter of time.

Post # 42
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

What do you think ladies? Yesterday morning, evening and this morning… Doc says with pcos to bd a day after it says positive. Has anyone else got this info? Anyways I’m pretty certain that I’m positive. Soooo, can I wait? Idk. Thanks ladies!!! And thank you clomid! First confirmed ovulation in about 6 months! (((-:

PS, hope you ladies are having luck. Baby dust is coming your way! (-:

Sorry for the big pic. It was disagreeing with me. Control line is on bottom. 

Post # 43
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Hope that worked. Control is on right. This morning is on top. (-:

Post # 44
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@ihateweddings:  Very true! Actually, the last 30 mins I’ve been feeling a little pressure on righty again. So maybe it will be another righty O and that’s why it’s just a tad bit late! But hey, if so, I can’t complain!

View original reply
@LEwife543: That’s a definite positive!! Congrats! That’s exciting. Hopefully if my body is doing what I think it’s doing, we might be O buddies!  

Post # 45
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@KoiKove:  sorry you still have to be here but welcome back πŸ™‚

View original reply
@Mrs. Pretzel:  glad t hear everything’s progressing well!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  thats so strange about your o.  I pretty much gave up on opks as well.  Especially if I’m gonna ovulate anywhere up to cd43 like last month it’s just too expensive/pointless. 

View original reply
@ihateweddings:  i agree. I feel so much better when I “know my enemy” too. 

Post # 46
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@LEwife543:  top one looks like a positive to me!

The topic ‘1 year + TTC thread Pt.3 – c'mon BFPs!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors