(Closed) 1 year + TTC thread Pt.3 – c'mon BFPs!!

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 47
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@SapphireSun:  I agree with that! Last cycle I did give up after 25 days of OPK’ing and no positive. I have a big fear of my cycles going irregular again like they were prior to TTC. I really feel for you and the others who have very long or anovulatory cycles. : (

Post # 48
2203 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing. I had my transfer Monday, we transfered 2 nicely thawed 5 day embryos. I am not feeling positive or down about it- just a calm indifference? Normally I’d already have TONS of tests, but I haven’t bought a single one. I don’t know if I will be able to bring myself to test or will just wait until beta. My mind and emotions are all over the place. I may test at 5dp5dt, but no sooner. I really hope this is it, my heart can’t take much more.

And this concludes the doom and gloom post of the day, ha. Seriously I know I suck for just randomly popping in to post and then darting, but I just can’t let myself immerse myself in the world of infertility or I will make myself crazy. But thinking good thoughts for all of you and I hope you are all doing well <3

Post # 49
4053 posts
Honey bee

@mixtapehearts:  Wow, just popping in to say fingers crossed for a speedy TWW and for a nice, strong BFP after all of this!!!!!!!

Post # 50
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@mixtapehearts:  Fingers crossed for you and your husband!  Hope one (or more if that’s what you’re into!) of those follies is your baby ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 51
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@mixtapehearts:  Oh my FX for you!!! Sending lots of postive thoughts and prayers! : )

AFM: No O still. I think my acupuncture is messing up my cycles? Last month, the week I O’d, was the week I didn’t go to acupuncture. It’s just weird.

Post # 52
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Fingers crossed mixtapehearts!

Good luck to everyone!

My opk’s have been showing positive for 24 hours now… Is that normal? 

We are currently at Disneyland, and I’m worried about my Opk… Rotfl!!!!!

Dr called the honey yesterday. He finally gave us the results of the sperm analysis. K ladies, this is as special one. So put your thinking caps on. A normal male human ejaculates 25-30 million sperm. My husband shoots out 47 million. told us that a normal male has 30% viable sperm, which would be about 7-9 million sperm. And my DH has 26% viable sperm which equals out to 12 million. ok, now… The reason he only has 26% viable sperm is because he has a high instance of morphology. Which is where your sperm are not shaped correctly. A lot of articles are saying morphology gets higher the longer you wait to have sex. So we abstained 3.5 days before the test, which could have played into it. has anyone else experienced this type of result? The Dr didn’t seem to have an answer to what that means. And we can’t find anything online stating what morphology can really do. Regardless he still has plenty of viable sperm to give. We were just curious with this morphology thing. Anyway, thanks in advance! (-:

Well ladies, hope your day is splendid! It’s almost Thanksgiving time!!! 

Post # 53
1092 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@wifegoodman:  You graduated!!!!!  Wow!!  Way to bring a BFP to Part 2!!!  Yay, congrats, Momma!

View original reply
@hamikay:  Thanks for starting the next thread. ๐Ÿ™‚  I agree, we’ve all been more than patient. And you know, good things happen to those who start threads, I’m thinking it is going to be your turn very, very soon!

View original reply
@ChuckNorris:  Thank you so much! ♥  It’s so nice to know there are others out there who understand and are rooting for us!

View original reply
@elchalten:  Hello lady *waving*  It’s nice to see your sunny little profile picture here.  We’ve missed you, but I definitely get that the break is necessary/good at times. xoxoxo

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Good appraisal news! Yay!  Good luck with the moving (I don’t envy you that!) but it’s exciting all the same!

View original reply
@KoiKove:  Hi, I remember you from the IF threads (yup, I was around back then too… lol Cool) I’ve definitely thought about you since your MC and hope that you get your sticky baby soon.  You are a superwoman for taking all those supplements and eating so healthy!!

Post # 54
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@SapphireSun:  You are my HERO with your diet.  Wow.  I confess that this gives me a whole new respect for those with PCOS that are trying to lose weight.  Major kudos to you!

View original reply
@Wispy:  Unexplained is hard to deal with too…Stay strong, girl, we are here for you whenever you want to pop by!

View original reply
@Mrs. Pretzel:  Nice to see you pop by!  Wow, you’re 13 weeks already!?! Time flies… I’m glad you found out what’s causing the spotting and that you and baby Pretzel are doing well.  I am practicing being a grateful infertile so that when I get pg I can be the happiest, most grateful preggo on earth. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I guess it’s time for my intro too:

Cycle day and TTC since: CD16/Cycle 19/Month 18/trying since June 2011

Issues: Unexplained so far.  I had 7dpo bloodwork that came back with fantastic results and we’re just waiting until the New Year to get an SA done for DH.

Charting? Off and on.  My cycles are super regular, so I don’t really need anymore…I have a bunch of old charts here:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/376ebb

I will test: I usually use an internet cheapie on 10dpo and then don’t test again unless I feel like there’s a reason I should.  Can I say that I really REAAAAALLY hate seeing those stark white pee sticks??!  But I’m a sucker for punishment and can’t usually avoid the 10dpo test anyways.

How are you going after your BFP:  For me:  acunpuncture, prenatal vitamin, B complex, FertilAid for women, FertileCM, FertiliTea, and limiting alcohol and caffiene (I’m almost entirely off coffee). For hubby:  multivitamin, vitamin C, FertilAid for men.

Holiday: We are flying out to Switzerland after Christmas for two weeks!!!

Post # 55
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@LEwife543:  I’m no OPK expert, as I’ve never used them myself, but that looks positive to me!

View original reply
@mixtapehearts:  Wishing you a speedy TWW! I hope this is it for you too!  (Also don’t worry about popping in now and then if that’s all you can handle.  We don’t mind.)

I just had acupuncture today and I’m very excited because my AP has been taking fertility related courses and is understanding so much more about acu for fertility.  She did a completely different ovary stimulation that is timed perfectly since I’ll be ovulating today or tomorrow.  She rolled the needles in my abdomen manually for 20ish seconds at a time with minute intervals in between.  She said it’s the same as electro-acunpuncture on the ovaries, but more controlled.  It was crazy!  But I could just feel it working!  I’m feeling pretty optimistic for this cycle. ๐Ÿ™‚  Yay!

Post # 57
932 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Jumping back in here, because I miss you ladies!

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying:  CD15, trying since Jan 2011

Age (if you care to share): 24

Issues if any: PCOS (possibly others)

Charting? Yep! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/redsmarties

I will test: probably not. If AF doesn’t show up by about 15-18 days after ovulation, then I’ll test.

How are you going after you BFP: I’ve read the Making Babies book, so I’m starting the three month “pre-mester” now, though I think it will be derailed in December. I’m down 15 lbs, which is quite the feat for someone with PCOS as many of you know, and I hope that the Making Babies plan will help even more. If we still aren’t pregnant by our 3 year anniversary in May, then we’ll either go back to the fertility clinic or begin the adoption process.

and because I’m in a vacation frame of mind, vacation you’d take tomorrow if money were no object: Somewhere warm, all-inclusive, and far away from work. Maybe back to Jamaica, where we honeymooned.

Post # 58
932 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Oh, I’m also on a crap-ton of naturopathic supplements and things! Can’t believe I forgot all of those – they’re probably the main reason that my cycle is starting to regulate!

Post # 59
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@MrsFarmer:  Uhh… I said that’s the only way that WORKS to lose weight, not that I’m following it super well… so, no heroes here.  It’s ridiculously hard to lose weight with PCOS, the 1200 calorie diet that says a “sedentary” person would lose 2 lbs a week, for me is about MAYBE one pound/week if I pair it a lot of gym time.

Post # 60
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@MrsFarmer:  Ah, man. Your AP sounds wonderful!! I NEED HER!!! I need to O!! Sigh. But I’m really happy for you my dear! Sounds like things are coming together nicely for you! You deserve it! : )

View original reply
@redsmarties:  Awww…I know we’ve missed you! Wahoo – 15lbs! That’s awesomeness!

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  It’s damn hard isn’t it!?? I did so good and now I’m at a plateu. I’m going nuts. I tried altering my diet to have a more “endo friendly” diet, but it’s not working either way. So I think I’m going back to my old diet where I was actually loosing the weight. With PCOS it’s all about the carbs! I love carbs!!! : /

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! I doubt I’ll be on. Too much moving to do! XOXOX

Post # 61
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@SapphireSun:  Well I still say you deserve a medal for even trying to lose weight when it’s that tough.

View original reply
@redsmarties:  You’re doing AMAZING with the weight loss!  I hope with that and your cycles regulating that you’re going to be seeing your BFP soon. ♥

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Thanks! I would send her your way if I could. It’s just so exciting that she’s learning all this fertility-related stuff now! ๐Ÿ™‚ I don’t feel like I’m wasting my benefits/money anymore.

The topic ‘1 year + TTC thread Pt.3 – c'mon BFPs!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors