(Closed) 1 year + TTC thread Pt.3 – c'mon BFPs!!

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 62
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Yellow.Clover:  I’m kind of convinced that acupuncture crossed some of my wires! After acupuncture I started to have anxiety on CD25, I had never experienced it before but now it comes like clockwork as my first sign AF is on her way πŸ™ I hope acupuncture brings O on for you!

So ladies I am on CD 3 and it is the beginning of Cycle 18, THE cycle I have felt all along would be the ONE. Trying not to get my hopes up, tired of having them dashed. It is already not looking good because DH will be away when suspected O is to arrive. FX for timing… On CD1 I got a kick in the uterus when I discovered my ex (who never wanted children) now has a baby Cry shouldn’t even care a red rats ass about him but it hurt. He’s the biggest douche bag in the world and he always gets life’s greatest gifts.

Post # 63
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@lonsk:  Oh wow, that’s not good. I’ve actually been going to AP for anxiety/depression and TTC. It has actually helped quite a bit for the anxiety/depression. Of course I still have my days, but as you said, I think they tend to get worse around AF (hormonal).

I don’t know what’s going on with my ovaries. I have a feeling I’m going to be O’ing from my right ovary again (same as last cycle) and I think that ovary is just slow? I think Bunny also has this issue?? For a full year, I always O’d from my left ovary and was regular at 29/30 day cycles. I started the Clomid and it pushed my cycles back to 31/32 except for the last round which was last cycle with an O at CD44. So I’m a little lost as to if it is the Clomid that through my body out of whack, or I possibly had a cyst on my right ovary that ruptured last cycle causing the right ovary to become active again (but I’ve had u/s done twice in the last year where I think they would’ve seen the cyst?), or it’s the AP? Maybe the AP caused my right ovary to kick in? I wish our body’s had a reader on them that would just spit out a report whenever we needed it. (sorry so long)

I’m sending you sooo many prayers and positive vibes!! I know you’ve mentioned before that you thought cycle 18 would be the one, but how long have you been feeling this? I really, really hope this is the ONE! Sorry about your ex and baby. But you’re right, you don’t give a rats ass about him so I say just brush it off! YOU my dear will soon have one of the world’s greatest gifts ever and he won’t even be a thought in your pretty little head!

Post # 64
Bee
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Lurking back in here to send LOADS of good wishes your way. I wish there was no need for this thread to exist at all – but I love you guys, and can’t wait to see you on the other side soon. xxx

Post # 65
932 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@SapphireSun:  Oh my gosh, I feel tha SAME way about losing weight with PCOS. I’ve been on Weight Watchers since July, and they’re like “Expect to see an average weight loss of about 2 lbs per week”. Well, I’ve been counting points and cutting carbs left right and centre, and I’m just FINALLY down 15 lbs (I have about 40 more to go). For me, the combination of hardly any sugar, very limited carbs, plus exercise, has finally started to see results.

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  How does AP work for anxiety/depression? I have a severe anxiety disorder, as well as major depressive disorder, and while medication is necessary for me to function, it doesn’t totally erase my symptoms. Wondering if AP/TCM might be worth a try.

View original reply
@MrsFarmer:  Thank you! Its getting to the point where I’m noticing a difference, so that is super encouraging. Just got a positive OPK today, and its CD15! Exciting times over here. (But its the one weekend of the whole month that my hubby’s away. Drat.)

Post # 66
2203 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

BFP!!!!!!!=)

Post # 67
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@MrsFarmer:  thank you thank you! still a ways to go, hoping for that sticky baby!

View original reply
@mixtapehearts:  YOU TESTED!???????! congrats mama!!!!!! success!

Post # 70
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

@mixtapehearts:  WOW!!! Congratulations!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Thank you!. I too wish our bodies weren’t so hard to understand. I get positive OPKs but I don’t really experience O symptoms (at least not that I am aware of) I just wish alarm bells would go off when I O so I would know for sure. I’ve never been on Clomid so I can’t help you there. I did a whack of nasty Chinese herbs but have not tried any Western medicines.

I have felt like cycle 18 would be it for us since about August. Not sure why.

Post # 71
2203 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I have no earthly idea how to post a picture! I need to figure that out over the weekend. My beta isn’t for quite awhile, but I am super de DUPER hesitantly excited. Pretty terrified it will be a chemical or a m/c.

Post # 72
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@mixtapehearts: Congratulations, Momma!!!!!!!!! Yay!! *sticky baby dust*  how many dpt are you? I have the same fear in my heart that even if I do get a BFP, I will be terrified of losing it and having to start all over. But for now, try to focus on the fact that YOU ARE PREGNANT! Isn’t that awesome to hear someone say that to you?  Ahh, so happy for you!!

View original reply
@redsmarties:  That’s awesome to hear you’re starting to see results! Hopefully that will give you some extra, well-earned motivation to keep going. πŸ™‚ very proud of you!

View original reply
@lonsk:  aww, that’s really tough to hear about your ex, I’m sure. πŸ™ and on CD1 no less…just ugh. πŸ™ I really hope Cycle 18 is the lucky one you’ve been waiting for! 
View original reply
@wifegoodman started us out with a BFP and we’re on a roll now with two already – hopefully you’re one of the next ones!!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Whatever your ovary issues are, my dear, I hope they get sorted out soon so you can O and get your TWW on the road. “Come on, GIVE ME AN O!!!” *cheering on Yellow.Clover’s ovaries* lol

View original reply
@Mrs. Jaguar:  Thank you, thank you, thank you for stopping by! It’s so nice to know that the graduates from this thread haven’t forgotten about us even though you’ve thankfully moved onto happier times. πŸ™‚ I’ve stalked your picture and you are the most beautiful, glowing pregnant woman ever!

Post # 73
Bee
5496 posts
Bee Keeper

@MrsFarmer:  Thank you! I regularly lurk here, though I’m quiet because I know it can be hard to handle seeing other people pregnant, ya know? But I am always, always rooting for you guys. (hee. rooting.) I still see/hear so many people complaining or taking pregnancy for granted, I am determined to enjoy every last freaking moment of it – even the bad days – because I am still so ridiculously overwhelmed to actually be here. I know you guys will appreciate it too, when the time comes. xxx

Post # 74
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@mixtapehearts:  You have to give us more than that!  Congrats?!?!?

View original reply
@Mrs. Jaguar:  Following your blog.  Seeing your tummy always makes me so happy πŸ™‚ (I mean that in the least creepy way possible).

Post # 75
Bee
5496 posts
Bee Keeper

@SapphireSun:  Haha, I love that comment. It’s still fairly early in the grand scheme of things, but I’m just happy to tick another week off my list. πŸ™‚

Post # 76
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Vandiver Inn

@mixtapehearts:  I feel you lady. I was so terrified in the week+ between my BFP and my beta… I could tell you  few stories if you’d like some solidarity. In the mean time, details! How many dpo or days past transfer (3 or 5 day?) are you? What kind of test was it? How obvious? I want to squee with you!

The topic ‘1 year + TTC thread Pt.3 – c'mon BFPs!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors