(Closed) 1 Year + TTC Thread

posted 8 years ago in TTC
Post # 438
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@elchalten:  Good luck to you, lady!  You’re in my thoughts and prayers.

View original reply
@bunny:  Have fun at the wedding. πŸ™‚  I hope your TWW is speeding by.  Sending you more ~~~~~~{{{{{{graduation vibes}}}}}}~~~~~~~.

Post # 440
5107 posts
Bee Keeper

stalker here =)

View original reply
@Mrs. Lox:  Good luck tomorrrowwwww!!!!!!!!

View original reply
@bunny:  Best of luck!!!!! =)

View original reply
@elchalten:  Sending you major baby dust as well!

Fingers crossed for you ladies!!

Post # 441
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@ecomaha:  Wow, that’s wonderful that they covered it. Good for you! I think your plan for the tests sound great. Have a blast in LA this weekend!

Re the bracelet: Hey, for $12.95, shoot I’ll try it!!!

View original reply
@MrsFarmer:  Fingers crossed for you. Hope that temp goes back up!

Post # 442
1053 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Ha – I know, that was what I thought! :))  There is a bead story next door to my office so I actually just bought/made one.  Luckily, I really like the look of it anyway so even if it doesn’t work, I’m still ahead πŸ™‚

Post # 443
715 posts
Busy bee

Just cross posting this from my other thread:

IVF cancelled πŸ™

My E2 levels dropped significantly since the last ultrasound when they should have increased. We had the option of injecting all the meds and try to safe the cycle but our doc is giving us a very small chance that it would. His advise: cancel this cycle and then start again a) with an other Superovulation cycle on a lower dose or b) a full fresh IVF cycle with the full protocol of down regulation etc.

I’ll still do the hcG trigger shot to clear out my ovaries. But because hubby and I had some fun yesterday morning I’ll need to wait until Monday to do the injection. Just to be safe.

We’ll need time to think and talk about everything that has happened. We don’t plan to do another cycle this year. My mum will be visiting in four weeks and DH will be out of country for most of December. I think the break will be good for us.

How do I feel? I’m sad. I’m a bit angry that despite all the efforts, the miracle working of my ovaries and our decision to convert to IVF we didn’t even get a single chance to let the sperm meet the egg. Everything was looking so perfect, maybe too perfect to be true.

I think I’ll take my husband out for dinner or maybe prepare something delicious at home. Something that goes well with a bottle of wine, I think we both could use a glass or two.

πŸ™

Post # 444
1175 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@elchalten:  Oh no!  Oh my dear, I am so SO sorry.  If I were you, I would be sad.  You are right, you need to give yourself a chance to grieve, talk about it, and cry about it.  I know nothing I can say will help how you feel, but we definitely are here to support you every step of the way.

I’ll be keeping you and your DH in my thoughts and prayers…. {{{{big, big HUGS}}}} xoxoxoxo

Post # 445
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@elchalten:  Oh dear, I’m so so sorry. I really had high hopes for you. I think giving  yourselves time to heal and gather your thoughts before going into the next procedure is best. It gives you more time to go into the process being well informed and with the best chances. Sending big HUGS to you and your husband. Enjoy a glass or two of that wine.

Post # 446
1175 posts
Bumble bee

@redsmarties:  I hope your move is going/went well!  We miss you here!

Cannot WAIT for this Friday to be over so I can get out of this office!

Post # 447
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

View original reply
@Mrs. Lox: good luck tomorrow! fingers crossed for a wonderful number!

View original reply
@elchalten: i am so sorry about your cycle being cancelled. it sounds like you have a great attitude though; that will help you through. taking a break was wonderful for me (and DH) and gave us some much needed perspective. enjoy your wine!

Post # 448
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

View original reply
@elchalten:  I’m so sorry to hear this πŸ™ πŸ™  probably it’s a small consolation but they say that due to all the meds you’ve been given this month you have a higher chances of natural pregnancy in the next 2 months.

I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope you feel better πŸ™‚ which is hard to do when we get all moody from the hormones.

I hate progesterone the most.  It makes me crampy and miserable.. which should become my nick name.

Post # 449
9050 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@ecomaha:  I’d be a little skeptical that there’s anything about it that “works”, but a cute bracelet for 13 bucks… sure!

Post # 450
9050 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@elchalten:  Oh crap.  That sucks so bad.  I’m so so sorry that you’re not even getting a shot after all you’ve been through this cycle. 

Post # 451
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@elchalten:  Oh honey, I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you, you were so close and to have it taken away, I can not imagine how you are feeling but I hope you can regroup and enjoy the next few months with just you and DH until it is time to try IVF in the new year – time will fly by!

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC Thread’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors