1 year + TTC / TTC with Infertility — Part 30

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 286
3859 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

vanike :  wow those betas are amazing!!!

Post # 287
3859 posts
Honey bee

Today is the day I would have done beta, but I have to wait until Monday when I’m home. Instead I took a weeks estimator clear blue and it said 2-3 weeks! So it sounds like HCG may be rising… (Hopefully!!!) 11dp5dt today

Post # 288
464 posts
Helper bee

So much great news to end the year! Congratulations to all the recent BFPs! 

FreckledFox :  Still rooting so hard for you. I come here to check on you often!

Post # 289
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

mrsdanish :  Holy moly- congrats on the double!

vanike :  I somehow missed the post with your first beta- yay!!! Congrats! Those numbers sound appropriately withing the proper doubling range based on how many days between your betas!!

Post # 290
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Aqualov :  Thank you!

Happy New Year, ladies!  Wishing you all happiness, health, and baby dust in 2017!  

Post # 291
6782 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

vanike :  Wishing you get good news soon. Congrats!

Post # 292
634 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Dipping a toe in here for the very first time…

Your Age/Partner’s Age: I am 36 (37 in Feb., sigh); he’s 34

How long you have been together/married: together 4 years; married 1.5

How long you have been TTC: since Dec. 2015; currently on cycle #14

Known Issues/TTC History: mild DOR for me, it seems (AMH is normal at 1.5-2, but FSH is a bit high at 11.2-11.7); Darling Husband is perfect. Had one faint little line in April that was gone the next day; other than that, nothing. Did IUI #3 (with Clomid & HCG trigger shot) on 12/19.

Your TTC plans for the next few months: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc) I’m trying to be emotionally prepared for IUI #3 to fail (as much as I’d like it to work). We are getting our ducks in a row to start IVF in January. If I were younger, I’d be willing to try naturally for longer, but the longer we wait, the more time is working against us. Nonetheless, my RE seems pretty confident that IVF will be successful for us (if not on first round, then… at some point).

Our health insurance is greatly expanding for 2017 but I am being forced to change clinics so right now it’s lots of paperwork, a few random tests that I didn’t get at my first clinic, etc. It’s a pain but this entire thing is a pain, so… yeah.

Post # 293
1639 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

candy11 :  thanks!

The nurse calied the next morning and confirmed that HCG was 10,565 at 19dp5dt. Doubling about every 37 hours.

They gave me 2 options for ultrasound: 1/6/17 at 6 weeks and 4 days or Monday 1/9/17 at 7 weeks. Impatient me picked the first date.

I’m suser nervous,  and really hope we hear a strong heartbeat.

Post # 294
964 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Happy New Year, ladies!! I hope 2017 brings us all health, happiness, and lots of baby dust!

Post # 296
2305 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Happy New Year Ladies! Here is to a healthy, happy 2017 with lots of good luck with TTC, fertility treatments, etc.

Post # 297
2305 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

:   FreckledFox :  Same with me as far as not being able to do a transfer this cycle because the lab at our clinic was closed. So annoying! We will do one next cycle if we don’t conceive naturally which I’m sure we wont. Best of luck to you! 

Post # 298
3859 posts
Honey bee

Happy New Year bees! Finally had beta today at 14dp5dt…. 2516!!! Will do a repeat on Wednesday. 

Post # 300
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

hollyberry4 :  Woohooooooooo!!!  Great beta!  Congrats!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors