1 year + TTC / TTC with Infertility

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 286
731 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

lucky_charm :  yeah, that’s ridiculous. Progesterone levels are based on your ovulation date, not LMP. I generally ovulate between CD16 and CD19 – testing progesterone on CD19 would make no sense for me!

kudos to being brave, too! Getting blood taken the first time is terrifying. At this point I’ve been poked and prodded so often I barely notice any more. Hope you don’t get to that point πŸ˜‰

Post # 288
945 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi ladies.  Unfortunately, my beta yesterday went down to 32 so our poor embryo wasn’t strong enough and we lost this pregnancy.  We are so devastated.   I was only pregnant for a week but it was long enough to get attached and envision the future that we’ve worked and prayed so hard for.  It feels like we’ve been though so much and to add this to the pile is just so unfair.

Post # 289
368 posts
Helper bee

mkat37 :  I am so so sorry bee, I can only imagine how devastated you are, its so cruel. 

Post # 290
731 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

mkat37 :  oh bee, I am so, so, so sorry. We are grieving with you. 😒

Post # 291
1232 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

mkat37 :  Oh I’m so sorry bee, that’s so tough. Thoughts with you and your SO. Take care of yourself. x

Post # 292
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

mkat37 :  oh I am so so sorry πŸ™ that is devastating news. Be good to yourself, take a bit of time off work if you can afford to and think it will help. That is really unfair. 

Post # 293
408 posts
Helper bee

sleepymelis :   Dr_dazzle :  thank you, I was really doubting myself. I’ll see what she says next week, it shouldn’t matter if my progesterone level is good but if it’s low she might say it was the wrong day and ask me to do it again.

Post # 295
8527 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

mkat37 :  oh God bee, I’m so sorry.

Post # 296
3011 posts
Sugar bee

mkat37 :  I’m so sorry bee, that is some devastating news πŸ™ Take care of yourself. You’re in my thoughts, this is just so unfair πŸ™ xx

Post # 297
945 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

MrsG2BIre :   sleepymelis :  EllyAnne :  lucky_charm :  Dr_dazzle :  amanda1988 :  RaccoonKitty :  Thank you so much, bees!  Because this happened so early, we had only told a few people so I’m struggling with the fact that this feels like such a huge loss to us but we aren’t really acknowledging it with other people.  It definitely helps to have this space to vent and talk about it.  

lucky_charm :  I actually did take yesterday off work.  I wasn’t going to because I already felt bad for taking 12 days off recently for our IVF cycle but I realized I just couldn’t do it.  I needed to be safe at home with my Darling Husband and pets.  It definitely helped.  So did eating a bunch of unhealthy comfort foods that weren’t part of my fertility diet!  I’m sorry about your bloodwork frustration.  It sucks to get to the point where we feel like we know more about fertility issues from our research than our GPs!  I hope you numbers come back great!

Post # 299
408 posts
Helper bee

mkat37 :  been thinking of you, think you did the right thing taking the day off. I took 2.5 days off with my chemical, and ate lots of comfort food, you need to do what’s right for you and be good to yourself. It is hard when you can’t tell everybody but lean on the people who do know if you need to. It’s a loss and don’t feel bad for grieving it as such.

Thanks for the positive thoughts for my results.

Post # 300
1830 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

mkat37 :  Oh, girl. I am so incredibly sorry. I can’t even imagine. Are you ok? Hope you are taking some time for yourself to grieve.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors