1 year + TTC / TTC with Infertility

posted 10 months ago in TTC
Post # 61
558 posts
Busy bee

Only popping in for a quick visit as I’m on cycle 11 so not joining up yet. 

amanda1988 :  all mine except testosterone where available the next day, but I’m in Ireland. 

Post # 62
9740 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

dublingirl :  still helpful.  Means it *can* be done in a single day, baha.

*goes and clicks refresh again..*

(Since these tests were just ordered as a favor by my primary care practitioner, I’m not sure if she’ll email me when results are ready.  I know the lab does not email when results are ready.)

Post # 64
2616 posts
Sugar bee

I don’t want to crash the party. Just wanted to pop in and tell everyone I have my fingers and toes crossed so hard for you ladies. I recognize a few names here. I can’t imagine the emotional toll this must be taking – your strength amazes me.

Sending lots of baby dust and hugs to each of you! Praying for lots of sticky babies in 2018!

Post # 65
1435 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Well another set back. My dye test/hsg apt got cancelled due to overbooking. Will now have to wait another MONTH… Ugh

Post # 67
9740 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

Kslim13 :  wtf! that’s so annoying!! aughgh

Post # 68
430 posts
Helper bee

amanda1988 :  I got my amh test done with my fertility clinic but didn’t actually get the results for a few days until my consultation. All my other bloods were done through my gp and had to wait a few days for them aswell!

MsPlucky :  Thank you! 

Kslim13 :  So sorry to hear that bee, thats incredibly frustrating, its a big enough step organising this in the first place without being sent away! 

Post # 69
1055 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

MrsG2BIre :   mkat37 :   Dr_dazzle :  thanks for the good wishes and the advice! Especially to write down my questions – I always forget things in the heat of the moment. The intake form that the RE’s office had me fill out was very throrough, which made me feel better. Especially after my OB who never asked me anything. Bring on those tests – they can have all the blood they want! As long as it gets me answers! 😊

Post # 70
1055 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

MsPlucky :  thanks love. You’ve always been so supportive 😊

Kslim13 :  what is this, an airline flight? How do you overbook a medical procedure?? Grr. So sorry.

Post # 71
2616 posts
Sugar bee

sleepymelis :  I try. I’m so invested in you ladies and the journey you’re on. If there was something I could do, I totally would!

Post # 72
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

ROLL CALL

Your Age/Partner’s Age: 30/30

How long you have been together/married: together 13 years, married 1.5

How long you have been TTC: 14 months, 1 CP   7 months ago

Known Issues/TTC History: short LP (8-10 days), suspected low progesterone. I have some symptoms of endo but not told doc about that yet. I also get little to no EWCM.

Your TTC plans for the next few months: BBT, OPKs, blood test for progesterone on 9 March,  prenatals, guaifenesin, conceive plus lubricant.

Just for fun: Where is a place you’d love to visit soon? Berlin- I’m going in August 🙂

I was on the POAS boards but took time off after a couple of months because I was really down about crap timing/ lack of will to BD from Darling Husband during FW. I think we’ve kind of worked out a strategy now that has seen us managing to BD 1-2 times in FW for last 4 months so I’m happy with that. Now been to the doctor and she said because we had a chemical pregnancy 7 months ago we should basically just keep going for another year and “it will happen” but I hammered Home my short LP which is I think why I had a CP and why I’m having trouble in general so I’ve got a progesterone test schedule for next month.

Right now I’m 6dpo and just waiting to see what this month brings. Hope this board leads to lots of BFPs and sticky babies to everyone!

Oh yeah and for those thinking of going to Rome, do it, it is amazing, one of my favourite ever places.

p.s. When I tried to type “prenatals” my phone autocorrected to “prenatal donuts” haha. Is that a thing? Sounds like a much more fun way to get vitamins!

Post # 74
430 posts
Helper bee

Dr_dazzle :  Best of luck with your iui, hopefully valentines day will be good luck for you!! 

Post # 75
3151 posts
Sugar bee

Pees, I am terrified for our impending fertility testing. I really suck at blood tests, the only time I didn’t pass out during a blood test was when I was pregnant. I’m psyching myself up to be prodded and poked mercilessly. But I’m also wondering.. Do they do any other tests on men aside from SA???

We have this cycle (if I ever actually ovulate) and next cycle, and then we probably have no chance for 2-3 cycles after that thanks to DH’s work.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors