1 year + TTC / TTC with Infertility

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 76
826 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

The 1+ TTC thread was so helpful for me back in the day. I found a whole stash of Wondfo ovulation and pregnancy tests that I’d love to offer to whoever wants them. I think it was originally the 50/20 pack, and I have at least 2/3 left. Problem is, they have a use by date of June. Paypal me $3 for shipping and I’ll send them your way!

Post # 77
1955 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

amanda1988 :   sleepymelis :  yes. i was not happy, but i wasnt going to argue with the receptionist over it, i dont know how their system works, but i want to imagine it has something to do with they only allow a certain amount of dye tests to be done a day/week or something and maybe thats why. 

i wont lie, i had a rough day the day before because of work, and then to wake up and have to be turned away did not go over well with me once we got out to the car. But im trying to find something to preoccupy my time for the next month. 

Post # 78
9623 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

RaccoonKitty :  afaik the SA is basically it.. maybe a genetic screening test ?

Post # 79
450 posts
Helper bee

RaccoonKitty :  Just the SA for the guys! I know the blood tests aren’t the most pleasant but you’ll feel better once its over and done with! 

Post # 80
450 posts
Helper bee

jammer62 :  Thanks so much for the offer bee, im ok though, im all stocked up 😁 

Post # 81
450 posts
Helper bee

o

Guys, its pretty clear I ovulated looking at this chart right? Had loads of ewcm today, iv had this before on the 2ww but it was a significant amount today. Dh is gone to work for the night so cant bd just to put my mind at ease! 

Post # 83
495 posts
Helper bee

Oh yayyyy just saw this group! 

Your Age/Partner’s Age: 30/32

How long you have been together/married: 2.5 years

How long you have been TTC: 1 year (beginning of last feb) 

Known Issues/TTC History: Low Estrogen (PCOS type symtoms…. constant LH surges and no period), 1 miscarriage at 10 weeks in October

Your TTC plans for the next few months: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc) – completely decreased working out, increased calories in general, healthy fats, Maca, BBT charting has been a huge god save – started in December… I can’t imagine HOW MUCH MONEY I would have spent on preggo tests if i wasn’t temping, continuing to BD at least every second day throughout the cycle ….really hoping that increasing my body fat will help.  the doctor seems to think it’s an easy fix for low estrogen. 

Just for fun: Where is a place you’d love to visit soon? Hawaii! going wednesday! Dream vacation is Bora Bora

My cycle started 57 days ago.  I think I am 3dpo.  I went from 96.8 to 97.34 (which has been my temp the last 3 days)….so i think that means that I finally ovulated… 

Post # 84
607 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

RaccoonKitty :  I get you, I’m to get my bloods taken in March and I’m bricking it. I’ve never had blood taken (that I can remember) and needles scare me.

I just tell myself if this gets me my bfp then it’ll be worth it. I’ll still be terrified on the day though! Sorry if that’s not much help.

I think it’s just SA for the guys. Darling Husband will do his if my bloods come back ok. 

Post # 85
607 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

KB87 :  Hawaii sounds amazing! Enjoy! Sorry to hear you had a miscarriage. That’s a bummer about your long cycles but great that it looks like you’re ovulating.

Post # 86
450 posts
Helper bee

Dr_dazzle :  Thanks bee…just spent the last hr googling ewcm 4dpo, it does happen a lot it seems. How annoying! 

Post # 87
9623 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

Ugh. I’m dying here waiting for lab results. It’s not like I need them for another week but I wannnnnttttsss themmm.

Eta: I used to be crazy scared of needles but started donating blood a lot and got over it. My advice is to do your best to relax while it’s going in.. focus on talking about literally anything.  they’ll usually ask you a question to get you talking for this reason. It’s temping to ignore them, I know, but if you can force yourself to engage it helps.  

Alsodon’t watch. I like to look just to the side of the nurses face, so what they are doing is in my perifory (so I’m not surprised) but so I’m not staring at the needle about to go in.

Oh, and unless your nurse is a moron or your veins roll like crazy it shouldn’t hurt. Most nurses will pinch you on the way in (really good ones you never feel), but aside from that initial pinch you shouldn’t feel anything. Say something if it hurts–a small adjustment will make it feel way better.

Post # 88
3273 posts
Sugar bee

amanda1988 :   MrsG2BIre :  I suppose in my case it is a good thing he won’t be tested for anything else. It’s a bit hard to do when he’s not here lol

MrsG2BIre :  I’d also say you’ve definitely ovulated! YAY!

lucky_charm :   amanda1988 :  I’m not afraid of the needles, it’s almost like my body just shuts down completely as soon as I get a needlle, it is weird! And horrible lol. Though, I’ll admit I’ve actually fainted watching someone else get a needle too LOL. wtf.

I have my fingers crossed that yesterday was O day… But I honestly don’t know what to think with this cycle… Need to see what my CM is doing today.

amanda1988 :  Are your results meant to be in soon!? I will be impatient as hell when I have all my testing done haha

Post # 89
1117 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

RaccoonKitty :  I’m so sorry you’re scared! I hate getting blood drawn too, I’m such a baby about it. I’ve never actually passed out but I came close enough once where I scared the nurse. 

I’m not sure if they do other tests on men but I feel like they should! I mean, can’t they have hormone imbalances too?

ETA good lord girl I just saw your chart. You are a BD machine!! xoxo

Post # 90
1117 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

KB87 :  FX you ovulated!! 😊

MrsG2BIre :  I agree with FF – looks like you o’d!

Kslim13 :  sorry lady. It’s like the universe just loves to kick us when we’re down. *hugs*

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors