(Closed) 1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility โ€“ Part 26

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 766
1117 posts
Bumble bee

alove2:  Thank you!! I hope so. I just can’t believe it. A week before our 2 year anniversary and I’m finally pregnant!

Post # 767
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

Ham1320:  Glad to hear you have the Beta scheduled. Since you have the endometrin for tonight and the Beta tomorrow you should be able to get more as soon as the Beta comes back positive- which it definitely will since you got that crazy high reading on the digital weeks estimator HPT. Congrats!

Post # 769
1117 posts
Bumble bee

Aqualov:  Thank you! I hope so! I figured I’d stop in and talk to the other RE in person. 

Frohike:  Thank you! I’m in california. I’m hoping the RE will cave tomorrow and just give me some if I go in person. Darling Husband is an ER doc so he tends to always think of the most obscure and worst cases. He’s excited now! Just hoping everything’s ok. 

Post # 770
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Ham1320:  Congratulations!!! That’s what my FRER looked like at 11dpo, at night. I don’t know if it’s multiples yet but my betas were high. Definitely push for more endometrin, I had my nurse tack a progesterone test onto my beta to see if my levels were OK.. That way they’ll see you do need it, if in fact you do. 

Post # 771
1601 posts
Bumble bee

Ham1320:  Wow those test results are amazing!!! Congratulations!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

I bet you are sooo excited for your beta tomorrow. 

Post # 772
1117 posts
Bumble bee

EL2101:  Thank you!! I’m going to ask them to also do a progesterone test–and to just give me the damn endometrin lol. Good to know your tests were similar to mine. 

weightwatchers152:  Thank you!! I’m still in shock. 

Post # 773
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Seems like I’m always a drive by. My ttc journey is so boring these days so I feel I never have an update. Our IUI that Darling Husband wanted to try this month was cancelled due to the timing of the long weekend. I had a 15mm follie at my tracking ultrasound Thursday and they would have wanted me to trigger Saturday for IUI yesterday. It was holiday yesterday so I was moved to TI. She said I could trigger with the Ovidrel that the pharmacy gave me (and I paid for! ย Grrrr!) or just let it happen on its own. I opted for the latter and I had a blaring positive Opk this morning. It would be exciting but with our MFI, it’s just another another day, another cycle. Meh. We might be able to squeeze in another IUI next cycle and use up the Ovidrel before IVF end of August but I don’t really want to waste anymore moolah on IUIs so I may just gift it to someone in one of my local infertility groups. ย Good luck to all of those cycling or getting ready to cycle! ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Post # 774
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Ham1320:  Congrats lady. You are pregnant!  ๐Ÿ™‚   

Post # 775
398 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

So I just finished the period from hell. No fun. I was extremely bloated and had to work even though I had thrown up (really annoyed about that one…going to have to talk to my boss about it if it happens again) and had my usual 5 days. Two days in the clear and then I wake up this morning to more bleeding. Of course now my brain is going into overdrive and saying this is weird, maybe you were/are pregnant and should test. Talk me off the pee ledge ladies! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 776
3563 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Ham1320:  Congratulations!! 

Aqualov:  I feel you on the whole veteran of the board thing! lol 

debinoxford:  Sorry AF was so harsh.  FWIW, I’ve had several periods that only last for like 2 days, and then I’d have 2-3 days off, and then bleed again.  I’m not sure why that happens, my Dr has no concern of it. Sending you hugs! 

AFM:  I never got around to testing out the trigger this cycle because I never made it around to the dollar store for cheap HPTs due to my ankle.  I had a FRER at home and thought, why not? last night…BFN.  It’s been 13 days since the Ovidrel shot, so at least I know that’s out of my system.  I’m expecting AF on Friday/Saturday right in the middle of my beach trip (yay).  I probably won’t bring any tests with me, and if AF isn’t here by Monday, I might POAS again.  Not really feeling very hopeful this cycle. 

Post # 777
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

weightwatchers152:  I have the cheapie wondfo tests, so I’ve been testing out the trigger.  Today at 6 days past trigger there was the faintest line.  I’ll test another day or 2 until I don’t see anything.  Ant then I’ll start testing again on Tues (10dpo, 3 days before beta).

Post # 778
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Ham1320:  Awwww you are preggo, lady! Congratulations! ๐Ÿ™‚ Keep us posted on your betas.  I highly doubt this is a molar one.

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility โ€“ Part 26’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors