(Closed) 1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility – Part 26

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 121
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  Faint line! Oh gosh, if tomorrow’s is darker, this can be it! FX! I am glad CVS FINALLY got it right.  That’s not a bad price at all and hopefully YOU WILL be donating them back πŸ˜‰

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  WOW that’s an incredible number! YAY!

Post # 123
1892 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
EL2101:  Have a super fun time at your party!!

View original reply
independencewave:  So exciting!! Congrats!! 

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  Ahhh!!!! Fingers super crossed!!! And wow! Great news on the meds!

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Excellent! 18 eggs!!!! Wow!

And….. I just realized I’m basically incapable of using a period. Sorry for the excessive exclamation points. Haha.  

Post # 124
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  fantastic!! how are you feeling?

Post # 125
4997 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
EL2101:  thanks!! Feeling pretty sore and crampy like last time! I’m ok with a heating pad if I don’t move haha. catching up on greys anatomy πŸ™‚

Post # 126
905 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  oooh Grey’s…  I need to do that too.

View original reply
ruby26:  I am an extremely excessive exclaimer!!! I had to embrace it, there was no stopping me!

Post # 127
1586 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
independencewave:  Are you still beaming today from your awesome ultrasound? πŸ™‚

View original reply
LarLa:  Hope you made great progress with your EAP.

View original reply
soontobemrs1011:  Love the meme!

View original reply
EL2101:  How are you feeling since the Clomid? Have a great party!

View original reply
MrsR4ever:  Happy Anniversary πŸ™‚

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  Wow, that’s great! Fingers crossed for you, I know it’s been a long journey…

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  18 eggs?!? Wow, fantastic!!! Rest and relax.

View original reply
Frohike:  Hope this cycle goes really well for you.

AFM, our intercourse was Tuesday night (just because), Wednesday night (Ovidrel given Wednesday around 3:45), last night, and this morning before work.

Does it seem like we had good timing? A resident doctor told us the 5 days prior to ovulation are important, but we only got a few days prior. The TI instructions were from the nurse who gave me the injection.

Last night in the car around 5:00, I felt the same feelings I felt the last time I got the shot. I felt a warm sensation, little movements, and had sore shoulder blades. I still have sore shoulder blades today. All this could have also been nothing as I don’t even know what ovulation feels like.

Tomorrow I start suppositories 2 times a day.

Going to try to keep busy during the 2WW. Want to do some cooking for the freezer and organizing on the days I don’t work.

I hope I will actually get to the bloodwork day this month….

Have a great day, ladies!  πŸ™‚

Post # 128
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
ruby26:  haha no shame on the extra !!! and missing …. I think we all pretty much do it!

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  O.M.G. I love, love, love Grey’s Anatomy! πŸ˜‰

View original reply
weightwatchers152:  Thank you! I think your timing was good.  You can have a lot happening in there right now!  πŸ™‚  This next two weeks need to fly! and yes, FX you get to do the BW as well.

Post # 129
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

JLBB-brooklyn:  omg omg omg! I hope this is it!!!

RunnerBride13:  High five for 18 eggs! (I hear all the cool kids are in the 18 egg club). 

View original reply
independencewave:  Huge congratulations on hearing the HB! It definitely only takes one, if its rhe right one!

View original reply
weightwatchers152:  That sounds like great timing to me!

AFM, the nurse FINALLY called today (on day 7) to tell me 10 embryos made it to blast stage and were biopsied for PGS!!!. I am so excited, to go from an AFC of 5 to 18 eggs retrieved, and have 10 make it to blast stage? Omg I feel like I’m bragging but I am just SO proud of my little ovaries that could! Hoping the momentum continues (and uh, I’ll roll call soon πŸ™‚ )

Post # 130
4997 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
MattieK:  Haha! And that’s amazing!! I would be beyond thrilled if we got 10 blasts!! Did they call late, or did they take a little longer to get to blast?

Post # 131
676 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
ruby26:  
View original reply
EL2101:  I am too!! So many exclaimations. Easily excited I guess?

View original reply
RunnerBride13: I’m glad you have your priorites straight while recovering. Feel better soon!

View original reply
weightwatchers152:  Thank you!

View original reply
MattieK:  Thank you!! I’ve been waiting for your update, 10 embroys at blast! Your ovaries deserve a metal and a party!

View original reply
ruby26:  Thank you!

View original reply
MrsR4ever:  Thank you!

View original reply
Frohike:  Thank you!

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Thank you!

I am cautiously optimistic at this point. It is possible it is still the trigger, but my last two cycle trigger has been gone by 7dpiui. I’ll update this weekend.

Post # 132
905 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MattieK:  brag away that’s amazing!! So happy for you. 

View original reply
weightwatchers152:  last night I got a little snippy/impatient but we smoothed it out. Destination Wedding knows I’m nervous and we’ve committed to not taking pretty much anything personally for the next week πŸ˜‰ Easier said than done . Luckily this weekend will be super fun and around a ton of people to keep my Jekyll at bay πŸ™‚

Post # 133
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  I think they are just trying to torture me. They called the evening of day 4 with my day 3 update, so I guess it is just their (very annoying) MO.

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  Thank you! A party is a good idea, I think I’ll buy them some wine πŸ™‚

View original reply
EL2101:  thanks! And oh man, NOTHING I have been through in trying to make a baby has been as physically terrible as clomid. My husband actually invited me to bite him once because I was feeling so ragey. It will pass!

Post # 134
984 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
Frohike:  I thought it was a good one.  I feel like that all the time.  Especially today, being another month down and moving on to our next cyle. Good luck with your donor.

Moving on to my next cycle and the last on just clomid. SO and I need to decide what the next step is for us.  So mid may could be hard.  Our insurance does not cover any fertility specific treatments what so ever, we have been saving up but I don’t know if it will be enough.  They only cover diagonsis so my Dr. has been billing everything under that for now.

Post # 135
4997 posts
Honey bee

Ladies! 18 of my 18 eggs were mature and 15 fertilized!!! I’m so happy!! We will get a call on Monday to see how things are going, and then maybe transfer one on Wednesday or PGS test them all and wait until June to do a FET. I’m having a hard time deciding if we should transfer one or just wait. There are pros and cons for both, so I could go either way!

View original reply
MattieK:  Did you think about transfering any fresh first?

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility – Part 26’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors