(Closed) 1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility – Part 27

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 526
2785 posts
Sugar bee

mrsdanish:Β Β FX the faint line progresses to a nice dark one!

weightwatchers152:Β Β Sorry about no response this time. Have you thought about changing clinics? This one does not seem to really do anything, considering you have been with them for a year and they can’t even start a cycle in all this time, cancel cycle with only 3 follicles and other than that can’t get a response. They don’t sound very competent. Will they move to more agressive treatments to get results?

Post # 527
4998 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Dreaming13:  Hahaha maybe!! Hopefully you aren’t broken at all and just need a little help 😊

Post # 528
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

RunnerBride13:  Transfer tomorrow? Good luck!!!

MattieK:  I’m sorry friend. Have a great time at the wedding, drink your heart out and dance until you drop!

Dreaming13:  I do ovulate on my own, the idea was to give the sperm more targets to hit πŸ™‚

mrsdanish:  I hope it is just too early to tell. I’m hoping so hard for you!

weightwatchers152:  I’m sorry your cycle isn’t going well. It’s great that your lining looks good though. I hope they can up your meds and that you start responding!

Post # 529
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

vanike:  RunnerBride13:  solnishko1186:  Actually eggs freeze and thaw just fine, as long as you use vitrification, i.e. fast freezing. Eggs used to have horrible thaw rates (and still do if you use slow freezing), but since vitrification was developed (which has only been a few years) thaw rates are about 93%. Quality has been shown to be just as good for embryos made from frozen eggs as well, if vitrification is used. I did loads of research on this when DH’s mTESE failed and we had to freeze my eggs from that cycle.

Post # 530
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

Sorry about my absence- we moved and freaking Comcast took 13 days to hook up our internet!! News for me: I had my thyroid checked after a month, and it was good! Down to 1.8 from 7.4. RE needed it between 1 and 2 to proceed. I’m now 6 days into my Lupron for my hybrid frozen egg & donor sperm/fresh transfer cycle that I was supposed to have a month ago. My 1st ultrasound and blood draw is Saturday, second is on July 6th and if all goes well we’ll thaw our goods and make some embryos- finally! Tentative transfer date is July 12th. I’m super excited because in the 3 years we’ve been TTC this is the first real chancve we’ve actually had- all the others were 0% because we didn’t know that we didn’t have any sperm. I can’t believe we started treating Darling Husband April 2015, started the IVF process at the end of October last year, had my first IVF cycle just after the 1st of the year and we’re just now (hopefully) making some embryos. I am the roadblock queen lol!

Post # 531
3563 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Aqualov:  Sending you tons of good luck, baby dust, positive vibes and whatever else is needed for this to work for you!! 

Sorry I haven’t been around much, it’s been super busy at work and it’s impeding on my WB time. πŸ™‚  I also don’t feel like I have much to contribute until we are able to move forward with IUI.  Waiting on AF to show now, and we’ve decided to do one cycle of the new med, Tamoxifen, to see how I respond, and then schedule an IUI for the next cycle if we don’t need to change the dosage.  Sending you all good luck and baby dust! πŸ™‚

Post # 532
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

happy2bee:  Personally I would want to smack people ike that! You can just tell them is not as easy as relaxing.  You dont tell someone that has cancer to just relax.  No one really understands infertility, people just believe relaxing is the answer! Ugh! Sorry you have to deal with this.

Post # 533
4575 posts
Honey bee

mrsdanish:  I have heard of people seeing something at 5dp5dt…did she test again? How are things?

MattieK:  HUGS!!! sorry lady!

weightwatchers152:  Ugh! how annoying isn’t it?!?! Hang in there! I hope your blood work shows better resutsl and you get better news by Saturday! FX!

Post # 534
4575 posts
Honey bee

Aqualov:  EEP! I hope this works for you! Crossing everything!! xoxo

AFM: I had ER yesterday.  We got 9 eggs.  I still don’t know how many fertilized.  I am still waiting for that phone call.  The nurse did call this morning, that my last u/s before ER (Wednesday) show some fluid in my lining (which I knew cause the doctor told me).  So we cannot do a fresh transfer.  We are doing a freeze all cycle.  I have to wait for another nurse to call me to let me know what we are going to do with this lining shit! and of course wait for CD1.  I am okay with it.  It was expected, at least I had a feeling it was going to happen.

Post # 535
2008 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Aqualov:  popping in to say good luck!!!  I’m sure you already know this, but make sure to get your TSH rechecked when you get a BFP; pregnancy does wonky things to your thyroid sometimes and your dose might need to be adjusted.

MrsR4ever:  woohoo for 9 eggs!  FX you have great fertilization and blast numbers!

Post # 536
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Thanks for all the kind words, bees.  Unfortunately, it looks like we’re out again this cycle.  And nothing left in the freezer.  Back to the drawing board to see how finances look for another egg retrieval. πŸ™

Post # 537
4575 posts
Honey bee

arielmerms:  Thanks lady πŸ™‚ xoxo

mrsdanish:  Oh no! I am sorry, lady! πŸ™ HUGS!!!

I got THE call! Out of the 9 eggs they did ICSI on 8 and out of those 4 are still going.  We have to wait for the 29 to see how many blast.

Post # 538
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

mrsdanish:  I’m so sorry. This is heartbreaking, hugs to you.

MrsR4ever:  congrats! 9 eggs and 4 fertilized!! You did do ICSI afterall?!

Aqualov:  every digit is crossed for you this cycle! Good luck at your ultrasound tomorrow!

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility – Part 27’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors