(Closed) 1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility – Part 27

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 571
4998 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

solnishko1186:Β  are you starting progesterone now? It think 8.7 is fine!

MrsR4ever:Β  ER would be O day! I assume you aren’t on progesterone? AF came for me about 13 days later when I was not on any meds.

Β 

3dp5dt over here and trying to stay sane!!! I keep telling myself that we have an excellent chance of this working (seriously, what more could we do?!), but sometimes the “what if” thoughts start to creep in. We have never gotten past implantation so it’s hard to think we could ever get a BFP. But come on, a 6AA PGS blast and a 13mm lining! It doesnt even have to do much, just stick!! Hopefully it’s already caught on and is snuggling in right now!Β 

Post # 572
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

RunnerBride13:  Oh I would be going insane too! I hope this little bean is very much stuck in there and snuggling to mommy! …. No, I am not on anything since we aren’t doing a fresh transfer anymore.  Thanks! I hope AF shows up before that or maybe after the 9th, I have a tubing trip scheduled with my BFF and I really don’t want to cancel it. 

Post # 573
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

MrsR4ever:  The day of ER is considered O day, not the day of trigger. Trigger causes the eggs to begin to ripen, but they would not ovulate until two days later. This is why ER must be done 36 hours after trigger. Sooner and they wouldn’t be ripe, later and you could ovulate them on your own.

Post # 574
4575 posts
Honey bee

Aqualov:  Thank you πŸ™‚

Post # 574
442 posts
Helper bee

vanike:  obviously it depends on your insurance, but none of my RE’s have been on my plan, but Quest labs are. Whenever possible I have them issue orders, I take them to the lab, and my insurance covers whatever they would cover for the labwork because the lab is on my plan regardless of the dr who ordered it.

Hi ladies…am following along but am mostly quiet. Appreciate the well wishes and kind thoughts, but am anticipating failure, which makes jabbing myself feel dumb every time. Just trying to make it through the days left until the end, and sadly because of heparin assume I cannot have wine.

3 weeks till transfer, 4 weeks ish till beta, then we’ll see where we are.

Post # 576
4575 posts
Honey bee

weightwatchers152:  awww I am sorry there is no further progress, lady πŸ™ I hope your RE can give you some answers.  Are you scheduled to talk to her soon?  Also, thanks for asking, after the ER I was very constipated and bloaded, but I am feeling like myself today πŸ™‚

Post # 577
4575 posts
Honey bee

Aqualov:  Thanks lady! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 578
1639 posts
Bumble bee

Frohike:  Thanks, that’s helpful. I know my insurance covers labcorp so that would save us a tiny bit amount of money.

I’m sending positive thoughts and hopes your way.

Post # 579
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

weightwatchers152:  Still going down, Friday it was 1912, today 1396.  They want me back Thursday, and if it contines to go down appropriately I can start going weekly.  My poor arm is ready for a break.

Post # 580
2812 posts
Sugar bee

MrsR4ever:  Day of retrieval is considered O day πŸ™‚

vanike:  That is a fancy spreadsheet. Ha. I would say nursing staff communicating better is more important than finance staff when you are cycling. I think labs will still be covered. Quest is billing insurance direclty, I don’t know if insurance would even look at who the ordering dr is.

Post # 581
2812 posts
Sugar bee

RunnerBride13:  Beautiful lining and normal embryo, I think it is snuggling in there all cozied up. πŸ™‚

Frohike:  Sending the frosties good vibes.

weightwatchers152:  Sorry about sucky response…..if growing muliple follies for IUI is not an option (to avoid multiples), would IVF be something you and Darling Husband would be willing to do? They can transfer back only 1 embryo (and growing it to blast in the lab will weed out all the weak ones), so the process is very controlled and with single embryo transfer, chances of multiples are extremly low (unless it splits, but that can happen in a natural cycle as well). Than high doses of meds is not an issue, and with your good reserves can retrieve good number of eggs.

soontobemrs1011:  I can imagine you must be exausted from doing all those beta. Hope it drops super soon.

Nurse called back – said all looks good for FET. Because of clinic’s schedule (they only do fets 2x a week) and DH’s traveling, I am staying on estrace for a bit more, starting progesterone on Sunday and ET is scheduled for July 7th. Yay.

As far as lining, she said 8.7 is considered perfect with this RE (even if it was that on day of transfer) but given that I will be on estrace for few more days, it will probably be a bit more at ET.

Post # 582
4998 posts
Honey bee

solnishko1186:  Oh yeah you’re good! Your lining could get up to probably 10 by Sunday when you start progesterone. I did some research on it before my transfer and basically below 8 or above 14 is associated with lower pregnancy rates. July 7 is Thursday, so wouldn’t you be starting progesterone Saturday? 

Post # 583
2812 posts
Sugar bee

RunnerBride13:  Hmmm…..nurse clearly said start crinone on Sunday July 3 and transfer on Thursday July 7th. So full 4 days on crinone and transfer on day 5…Is that not correct? I guess I will email her to clarify.

Post # 584
2812 posts
Sugar bee

Ok here is her reply “We transfer on a.m of fifth day of Crinone. The dates are correct. You start crinone on Sunday July 3rd and transfer on Thursday July 07.”

Girls I am freaking out…this does not seem correct from other’s protocols and from what I see online in sample fet schedules?! What do I do??? Go by the instructions or start on Saturday on my own.

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility – Part 27’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors