(Closed) 1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility – Part 27

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 585
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

Ladies, I think we need a new thread! We’re at almost 600 posts. Anyone mind if I make it? I’d love some luck…

solnishko1186:  We’re pretty close to the same transfer dates- that’s the day they thaw my eggs! I think you’re okay with the progesterone. On my old calendars where I thought I’d be doing a typical stimm/retrieve/grow/transfer I was to start progesterone midday on ER day and have the transfer on the a.m. of the 5th day, so 4 2/3 days of progesterone. My current hybrid cycle (basically FET prep with a fresh transfer and an extra day to thaw my eggs in the middle) has me doing a full 5 days (Start a.m. on the 7th, transfer a.m. on the 12th). Think of it this way- women who have day 3 transfers only have 3 days of progesterone before transfer.

weightwatchers152: As someone who terrified of being cancelled on days 10 and then actually was cancelled on day 17, if you’re not responding, I’d cancel now if it were me. Especially since you’re follicles have regressed, if I recall? I wouldn’t have wanted to cancel at the time, but looking back nothing changed and I wasted a week’s worth of meds. In the future if I have a cycle with few follicles that’s what I’ll do.

Post # 586
2813 posts
Sugar bee

Aqualov:  Yay for being cycle buddies! I guess I was under impression that embryo age/uterus synchronization is the most important thing in FET, so for 3 day embie it is 3 days of progesterone and transfer on the 4th, and for 5 day blasts, 5 days of progesterone and transfer on the 6th…so the clinic’s schedule is throwing me for a loop. Well they (hopefully) know what they are doing. Maybe I will call back this week and ask to speak with the Dr about it if I am still hesitant.

Post # 587
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

solnishko1186:  Yeah, call and ask if you’re concerned.

Post # 588
4998 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

solnishko1186:  don’t change your protocol without asking a nurse! My protocol (and my friend at another clinic whose transfer is Thursday) is to start 5 days before – so Saturday for a Thursday transfer. I didn’t realize some clinics do it differently though, so I’d just do what they say. Sorry, didn’t mean to worry you!!!

Post # 590
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Aqualov:  Go for it! You deserve all the luck this month 🙂

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility – Part 27’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors