(Closed) 1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility – Part 28

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 136
1639 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Welp, it appears that I ovulated super late, CD25 this cycle. We only BD’ed on the morning of, so not expecting any miracles. I left my BBT at my mom’s (oops), so now I’m not temping until I can get it back.

Some sort of good news, I spoke with 2nd clinic (the one we’re switching to) and asked if we could get the HSG done at the 1st clinic since my insurance will cover 50% of that. They said yes. So instead of paying $2300 for it, we’ll pay about $300.

So I’ll do the HSG this month at the start of my new cycle, and start the IVF in August at the other clinic.

Post # 137
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

RunnerBride13:  Nice! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for Thursday!

WillowB:  hooray for an earlier appointment!

Post # 138
523 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Incredible! FX for Thursday!

View original reply
WillowB:  So glad there was a cancellation and your appointment date was bumped up.

Post # 139
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
WillowB:  YAY! that’s awesome lady!

Post # 141
442 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Aqualov:  hooray!!!

Post # 142
4998 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
Aqualov:  yayyy!!! Can’t wait to hear how this goes! 

Post # 143
572 posts
Busy bee

Your Age/Partner’s Age: I’m 31, he is 34

How long you have been together/married: Together 9 1/2 years, married 3.

How long you have been TTC: Two years in Sept.

Known Issues/TTC History: Morphology issue with husband

Your TTC plans for the next few months: Just had second IUI procedure on July 5. If that doesn’t work, we will move on to IVF in the fall. 

Just for fun: Summer is my favorite season. So much to do and see, especially where I live in Rhode Island.  

Post # 144
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
Aqualov:  yipee!!!!

View original reply
erinmarie0685:  Good luck lady! FX!

AFM: I start BCP pills today and was told to be on it until the 13th, then I am scheduled for bloodwork and ultrasound on the 17th.  I cant wait for FET day, which looks like it will be in the first week of August.

Post # 145
969 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

WillowB:  Great news!  Looking forward to hearing how it goes!

Aqualov:  YES!  So excited for you!

Post # 147
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
Aqualov:  So exciting!!! Between your first ever embies and RunnerBride’s positive beta July is looking like such a great month!

View original reply
erinmarie0685:  Good luck this month!

Post # 148
633 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

ROLL CALL

Your Age/Partner’s Age: 32/35 (I hate that I’ve just had to roll both those numbers over since posting on here…)

How long you have been together/married: 5/3 years

How long you have been TTC: almost 2 years. Had a NTNP honeymoon baby after our wedding, and started trying again August 2014.

Known Issues/TTC History: My OBGyn says my labs are normal, RE says I have the follicle reserve of a 40 year old (low-normal AMH). Since we have proven fertility with kid #1, my OB didn’t recommend HSG. Still haven’t gotten husband do to SA, and kind of don’t want to. This is emotionally hard enough for me, what if something’s wrong with him and then we both are emotional about it?!

We had been trying for 1.5 years and just got my labs and started Letrozole when my thyroid biopsy came back positive with effing cancer. Got thyroid removed in May, started replacement meds, and given the green light to procreate.

Your TTC plans for the next few months: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc) continue to work with my Endo and get my thyroid levels right. Seeing my therapist to work through all the shitty issues infertility has caused me, emotionally. Prenatal vitamin, CoQ, Fish Oil, Vitex, and Letrozole 5 mg for CD 3-7. OPK and more sex than anyone wants. No plans to monitor the cycle, as I had one good follicle during the first monitored cycle.

Just for fun: What’s your favorite season and why? Summer, all day every day. I love being warm. I love wearing shorts and tees and bathing suits. I want to move to Arizona or Hawaii!

View original reply
vanike:  there are meds that can be taken in addition to antidepressants to help with the sexual side effects. Have your Darling Husband ask his doc.

Post # 149
3563 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Haven’t been on in a while, so I’m way late, but CONGRATULATIONS!

AFM: Vaginal ultrasound yesterday showed one follicle a little over 18mm.  Lining was great, but I’m still kind of ticked that there’s just one follicle…I mean, I can do that on my own, so I feel like the Tamoxifen failed me. ugh.  Ovidrel shot is tonight, and then I guess we’ll see how it goes. 

Been crazy busy at work, but the craziness is over now, so I’ll be catching up with you all here soon! 

Post # 150
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
Aqualov:  Eek!! What amazing news!

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility – Part 28’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors