(Closed) 1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility โ€“ Part 28

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 587
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m sorry, bees.  I hope this is a place where I can let go emotionally and be real for a second.   Had a neighborhood gathering tonight and someone announced her pregnancy.  As of now, my 3 best friends from college are expecting in August, September, and December.  And now our neighbor announced her pregnancy.  My emotions are completely conflicted.  I am so, so happy for them.  But I am also so jealous, and that makes me feel like a terrible person.  When will it be my turn to celebrate?  Why does this have to be so hard?  Life is just so unfair.  I’m sorry…just needed to whine a little!

Post # 588
3875 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
mrsdanish :  I feel ya! This is definitely a safe place to let those jealous feelings loose which we try so hard to hide in public! Sorry you had a hard day ๐Ÿ™ We will get our day, and it will be even more special because of the struggle!*hugs*

Post # 589
969 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
mrsdanish :  sorry you’re having such a hard time!! Huge hugs.  I’m having a very similar day. We just found out today that my SIL is pregnant and it was the straw that broke the camel’s back. I’ve already been emotional all weekend (thanks, Clomid) and that just put me over the edge. 

Post # 590
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
mrsdanish :ย  you are not alone in those feelings! I always get anxious before seeing friends that I know could potentially be pregnant and feel like I am bracing myself until I get some sign that they are not pregnant. It sucks and I think infertility forever changes how you will feel about pregnancy announcements but those feelings are not wrong or bad. I’ve shared this pictures several times on this thread in the past but I like to read it on tough days โค๏ธ

And while we are on the topic of horrible feelings, I am pmsing and all of these TWW and four week wait and woe is me I hate waiting threads on the boards are pissing me off tonight. Those girls have no idea what it means to truly wait! I was once right there with them and the first months of TTC are exciting so the waiting is hard but it’s like come back to me in 2.5 years and talk about how hard waiting is. Ok end bitter infertile rant ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Post # 591
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
hollyberry4 :  
View original reply
mkat37 :  
View original reply
MrsLondon :  Thank you, ladies!  I normally internalize most of my emotions, but a couple shots of Fireball at the neighbor’s plus another pregnancy announcement…there they go! ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
MrsLondon :  Those are beautiful words. Thanks for sharing!

Post # 592
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
MrsLondon :ย ย I got to the word ‘Dreams’ and already had tears. Thanks for sharing that, truly real for what we’re all going through. I love all you ladies here and all the support everyone has. Prayers we all get our miracle soon, and we will be the best mothers!!

View original reply
hollyberry4 :ย ย 
View original reply
mkat37 :ย ย 
View original reply
mrsdanish :ย ย You ladies are great! My comment was for you all too!

Post # 593
3563 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
mrsdanish :  Sorry you are having a hard time.   I’ve been there recently as well.  Two friends of mine just gave birth, and my cousin is due with her second next month.  DH and I do a little graphic design on the side and I actually just had to design her “baby sprinkle” invitations for my aunt this past week.  Her sprinkle will be around the time I’ll be able to find out if this IUI cycle worked, so I’m already mentally preparing myself for that…this isn’t something I can make up an excuse to miss, so I have to go to it. 

View original reply
MrsLondon :  Is it bad that unless I recognize the Bee who posted it, I don’t even open those kind of threads? Some days, it’s just really hard to keep the bitter sarcastic infertile in me in check…lol

View original reply
mkat37 :  Sorry you’re on the clomid train…I felt very emotional while on it.  Luckily, I haven’t had any side effects on Tamoxifen the last two cycles.

Post # 594
969 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727 :  i didn’t have any side effects when i was taking 100mg but for some reason they are crazy this cycle at 150mg. We were watching arrested development this weekend and i went from laughing to crying in a couple seconds. Not crying because i was laughing so hard….legit bawling. So weird.  I’m glad the tamoxifen is working better for you!

Post # 595
160 posts
Blushing bee

Hey ladies- just wanted to update/share that we had success with a FET! Today I got my first beta results back…507 10dp5dt! Im in shock. I truly thought it didn’t work, I have just felt so normal since the transfer, I thought for sure I was going to get a BFN! Now on to worrying about the second beta…. lol 

Post # 596
4998 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
EmmeW :  Congrats!!! That is a super high beta! Did you transfer two??

Post # 598
160 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
RunnerBride13 :  Yes we did! We opted for 2 blasts. I didn’t really think much of the # until I started to do a little googling- looks like it may be indicative of more than one, but I guess only time will tell! 

Post # 599
1601 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
EmmeW :  Congratulations!!!! How very exciting! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

AFM, still following along and cheering everyone along!!! I’m not as active on the boards as we’ve had a busy summer and especially with my Father-In-Law, one good day, one bad day. I have my day 3 IVF start appointment tomorrow. I had an appointment with my doctor today and got some great advice about learning the needles and not anticipating (negatively) for the egg retrieval. I’m excited to move forward! Have a great evening ladies! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 600
4998 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
EmmeW :  yeah, I’m thinking twins!! 

Post # 601
3875 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
EmmeW :  Yay congratulations!! So exciting! Sounds like it may be twins ๐Ÿ˜‰

View original reply
weightwatchers152 :  Sounds like everything is moving forward! Good luck with your day 3 testing! We meet with my doctor Monday to go over all of our test results. I’m so excited for everything to start.

I flew out west for the week to help my cousin with babysitting (they were put in an unexpected bind), so I get to bond with an 11-month old all day for an entire week. So in love and READY for my own! She is the sweetst little thing ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility โ€“ Part 28’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors