(Closed) 1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility – Part 28

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 617
2008 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
BeverlyGeese :  17!!!!!  That’s AWESOME!

Post # 618
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
BeverlyGeese :  damn girl!!! 17 high fives for you! Now go get the babies! 🙂

Post # 619
1111 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MattieK :  Congrats!!

Post # 620
969 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
BeverlyGeese :  YAY!!! You have no idea how happy i am to finally see an update with great news from you! 

AFM, i had an ultrasound this morning for my IUI cycle. Two follicles at 17mm and a few lagging behind at 13mm. I go back sunday for another check. The less good news is my lining was only 4mm. There’s still time for it to plump up but i booked an emergency acupuncture appointment to see if that will help.

Post # 621
854 posts
Busy bee

mkat37 :   MissCountryGirl727 

View original reply
Ham1320 :  Thank you!

I had my second beta today, and it went from 134 to 341, so a doubling time of just over 35 hours. I am in disbelief right now, but also allowing myself to dip my toe into the possibility  that maybe, just maybe we will end up with a baby out of this whole craziness.

Post # 622
4998 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
MattieK :  Yayyyy so happy for you!!

Post # 623
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
MattieK :  Congrats girl!!  So excited for you!!!  Hoping everything goes perfectly and you can enjoy the pregnancy!

Post # 624
523 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MattieK :  amazing

View original reply
BeverlyGeese :  woah!! Cheering you on!!!!! Fx you end up with more frosties than I have 🙂

We are a go for FET on 9/3. Last BCP is Monday night, planning withdrawal bleed Thursday and CD2 monitoring scheduled for Friday. I’ll start the estradiol after baseline on Friday. I’m so ready. 

Post # 625
398 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Hey ladies…been awhile since i posted on here. But still not much going on. Just had a couple of questions. 

1- I have had my second super short cycle in the last three cycles. The first one I don’t actually know if I ovulated (I stopped temping over a year ago) as I didn’t note any CM that cycle. Then slightly longer cycle with a normal ovulation, then this last cycle I had EWCM the two days right after my period ended. So I reckon I O’d on CD 8. Is there something I should be concerned about with super early ovulation? I have noticed that it’s happened a few times over the last three years, but the last six months my cycles have gotten way more erratic. We’re still a few months out of IVF and seeing the RE again, so it’s just a waiting period really.

2- I was given some softcups to use. Any recommendations from you all? Have you used them to help with conception? Just to recap- we have MFI and haven’t had even a CP in three years. DH has a tendency to come quickly and stuff doesn’t seem to stay in me very well. Or maybe everyone else in the world has super messy sex too, who knows!

It’s so great to see all the bfps happening here. I do keep tabs on these posts and am so happy for each of you on this stupid, crazy journey.

Post # 626
854 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
RunnerBride13 :  
View original reply
soontobemrs1011 :  
View original reply
Dreaming13 :  thank you thank you thank you! 

View original reply
Dreaming13 :  Hooray for FET! Come little embryo(s?), make it happen!

View original reply
debinoxford :  I wish I had more answers to your questions, all I can say is regarding sex,  what goes up must come down, and we always keep tissues nearby,  so…I think you’re probably normal in the mess department 🙂

View original reply
BeverlyGeese :  Hooray for stime starting  tomorrow! Hoping for no side effects except giant ovaries full of mature, baby making eggs!!!

Post # 627
3563 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
BeverlyGeese :  Awesome! 

View original reply
mkat37 :  Sorry about the lining.  Hoping it thickens up some in the next few days. 

View original reply
MattieK :  Great betas! Congrats again! 

View original reply
Dreaming13 :  FX for you as you start this cycle! 

View original reply
debinoxford :  I don’t really have any advice on the cycles or using softcups…just wanted to say you’re not the only one who seems to have a mess after sex…lol 

AFM:  Today is 11dpiui, AF due Friday.  Just trying to keep sane this week which is hard when my mom knows we did the IUI and has already asked me several times if I’ve taken any tests.  I keep trying to explain to her that it’s probably too soon, but I think she’d have me POAS every day if she had her way. lol  I don’t really feel much different, so it’s hard to remain hopeful that this cycle worked.  

Post # 628
2427 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727 :  
View original reply
Dreaming13 :  
View original reply
mkat37 :  
View original reply
mkat37 :  
View original reply
MattieK :  
View original reply
arielmerms :  Eek! Thank you! I still feel like it was a dream and I was looking at someone else’s ultrasound, ha!

View original reply
MattieK :  2 shots down, only about 43 to go! Ha. I’ve already felt pretty terrible (thanks testosterone) so hoping you are right and my only side effects going forward are giant ovaries. I thought stims would be like riding a bike but I had a ton of anxiety this morning. Also, great betas! Do you go back for a 3rd? When is your first US?

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727 :  Are you planning to test? I’ve been sending lots of good vibes your way!

Post # 629
253 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
BeverlyGeese :  Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! laughing

View original reply
MattieK :  Congrats on the betas! That is great news.

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727 :  I’m crossing my fingers that your cycle worked!

View original reply
debinoxford :  I wish I had better advice, except that I have the same messy situation after sex so you aren’t alone!

AFM – I have to be the only nut in the world to use OPKs during a miscarriage cycle not because we are TTC this cycle, but because I really want to know when I might get my cycle back so that everything can stay on track for the next IVF transfer. That is currently scheduled for November 7th. I can tell you off the top of my head that is 12 weeks from now… yes I am a complete and total nut. wink

Post # 631
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
BeverlyGeese :  17!! That’s amazing!! I have everything crossed for you!

View original reply
MattieK :  So happy for you! Are you getting another beta or are they scheduling an ultrasound?

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727 :  Fingers super crossed for you!

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility – Part 28’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors