(Closed) 1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility– Part 29

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 586
1639 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
BeeinBoston :  12! Awesome! I hope you get a good report tomorrow. 

Post # 587
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
BeeinBoston :  Great news!  FX for a good fertilization report!

Post # 589
2309 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
BeeinBoston :  wow!! That is a good number of eggs. Congrats! Things are moving right along so keep us posted. So exciting!

Post # 591
365 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
hollyberry4 :  Yes, I definitely had headaches while on stims!  I’m such an organizational freak, I actually tracked my symptoms during stims.  During my last cycle, I had headaches on stims days 3, 4, 5, and 7.  And I hardly ever get headaches, so I know it had to be related to the meds.  Not fun. I hope you feel better soon!

Post # 592
1601 posts
Bumble bee

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a great week so far. 

I had a nice long weekend with family, and cooked for Thanksgiving here for my mother in law and brother in law. 

Just in the process of waiting for my genetics dept referral. As far as I know I do not have congenital adrenal hyperplasia, only my husband. I hope that this is a quick consult and we can get back to transfer plan!

I think the long weekend is delaying things. I have their contact info but I don’t want to be difficult as I don’t think they will have empathy if I’m negative towards them. 

Also we plan to tell my Mother-In-Law we did IVF as she drove me to quite a few appointments since last July. I think she will be happy and look forward to hopefully being a grandmother in the near future. 

Have a great day, ladies! I am cheering everyone on and reading everyone’s happenings. ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 593
1300 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I’m absolutely gutted right now. Out of 12 retrieved eggs, 8 were proper size but only one fertilized. I’m doing a day three transfer but not feeling very hopeful. Everything had gone so smoothly, I just don’t understand. I’m so sick today from the egg retrieval yesterday, I don’t want to do it all over again. 

Post # 594
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
BeeinBoston :  Oh No!  I hope that one is THE one!!  FX so hard for you. *Hugs*

Post # 595
30 posts
Newbee

I’ve been lurking for a little while now. I suppose now is as good a time as any to roll call. Here we go…

ROLL CALL

Your Age/Partner’s Age: 24/26

How long you have been together/married: Together for 8 years, Married for 3

How long you have been TTC: About 14 months

Known Issues/TTC History: I have Hashimoto’s, DH’s SA came back normal, so no issues that we know of on his part

Your TTC plans for the next few months: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc) Clomid, OPKs, BBT charting, Preseed, Eating healthy and trying to lose more weight

My first appt with a RE at a fertility clinic is Oct. 25th. Anyone have any words of wisdom or advice for that first appointment? Thanks!

Post # 597
365 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mrsh513 :  Welcome!

View original reply
BeeinBoston :  Oh no, I’m so sorry!  And feeling under the weather after ER doesn’t make it any better. ๐Ÿ™  Please do not lose hope.  Back in the spring, there was a bee on these boards (username independencewave) that had around 10 eggs retrieved, and only one fertilized.  Like you, she was devastated.  They ended up doing a Day 3 transfer, and she got pregnant.  Can’t remember the due date, but I think she’s due in a couple months.  I’m not trying to minimize your disappointment, because you have every right to feel that way in this situation.  But there is still a chance this cycle could bring you a baby!  FX so hard for you!

Post # 598
30 posts
Newbee

View original reply
hollyberry4 :  Thank you! I am definitely excited. A little nervous, but I know that it’s time to take the next step. My appointment wasn’t supposed to be until the end of November. I’m glad they had a cancellation…I don’t think I could have waited that much longer! Thank you for mentioning stats. I just looked up the stats for the clinic I’m going to. Luckily, they are ranked 5/26 in the state. I will add timelines to my list of questions for them. The first appointment is just a consultation to discuss medical history and next steps with the Dr. and to talk about what my insurance will cover. Hopefully we can start bloodwork and testing shortly after that!

View original reply
mrsdanish :  Thank you!

Post # 599
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
BeeinBoston :  I’m so sorry. This process can be so frustrating. When I read your post though, I also remembered reading about the bee that mrsdanish  mentioned so there’s definitely still hope that your one is all you need! 

View original reply
hollyberry4 :  haha omg. I probably would’ve just straight up told that family you were painfully injecting yourself in hopes of one day having your own screaming child. The things we go through…

AFM, I’m feeling somewhat better after my lining melt down. I’m hopeful that my body just needs the extra week and a half to build up the lining. My withdrawal bleed from BCP lasted so long that I’m not completely surprised it was pretty thin at this appt. Next check is next Friday so fingers crossed time and an added patch (and allllllll the downing of pom juice) do the trick!

Post # 600
799 posts
Busy bee

Everything checked out fine at my baseline appt, hormone levels and lining looked good and there were 20 antral follicles.  I started BCP last night and I have a tentative Lupron start date on 10/30.

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility– Part 29’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors