(Closed) 1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility– Part 29

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 736
1601 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Prettysmile40 :  Tomorrow’s the day! Good luck and hope everything goes really well! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

View original reply
hollyberry4 :  The take home picture of the embryo is a really neat idea. I don’t think my clinic has that kind of technology or does that kind of thing. How are you feeling today? Also, 9 embryos: Fantastic! That’s great news! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

View original reply
Kabatchy2be :  How are you feeling today?

View original reply
vanike :  Sorry about the cyst that was found. What does your clinic say? Do you feel any symptoms with it? Hope it is easily fixable and you can move forward very soon. Thinking of you!

View original reply
BeeinBoston :  Wishing you a great follow up appt with your clinic today. The first of the month, a fresh start. Wishing you all the best this month.

View original reply
BeeBlake :  Welcome! Hope you are having a good day and feeling better as you recover from surgery. 

View original reply
WillowB :  How did you monitoring go? Have a great day.

View original reply
Dreaming13 :  How are you feeling today? Glad you are feeling hopeful. New Year, new hope. May all your dreams come true.

View original reply
soontobemrs1011 :  Exciting time, wishing you a great retrieval! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

AFM, today is CD1 (Yay!) Yesterday I was feeling extremely jittery so I knew it was near. I took my Estrace this morning at 8:30, and then will take it again tonight. The not so fun method of taking it will probably be in a couple nights. My periods are always weird (light, start, stop) so I was doubtful ‘calling’ CD1, but I think I made the right decision. 

B/w and u/s are booked for Nov 10th and then my clinic will determine the next step (start Endometrin, book transfer, or wait longer). 

I talked to my mom this morning and she told me she is praying that everything goes well for my DH and I. My Mother-In-Law is having heart surgery today, so hopefully all will go well.

Have a great day, ladies! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 738
1639 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
weightwatchers152 :  I’m doing okay. Didn’t have symptoms for the cyst other than never starting my new cycle. I started birth control last Wednesday, and the doctor said he planned to overlap it with Lupron. I’m just waiting on my treatment calendar so I can get an idea of how/when things are going.

Post # 739
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
Prettysmile40 :  
View original reply
WillowB :  Thinking of you ladies!  Hope everything goes smooth and you have a great recovery!

Post # 740
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
hollyberry4 :  
View original reply
Kabatchy2be :  When are your betas?  Are you going to test before then? @hollyberry I know you did when it was still pretty early

Post # 741
2309 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
soontobemrs1011 :  Thanks. It went fine..I’m just a little crampy. I guess they got like 24 eggs. We might have to delay transfer because of my progesterone levels which kinda sucks.

Post # 742
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Prettysmile40 :  24 is good!  Can’t wait to hear the fert report.  Are you doing ICSI?  Did you start progesterone supplements?

Post # 743
2309 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
soontobemrs1011 :  Yes we are doing ICSI & I start Progesterone tonite.

Post # 744
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
Prettysmile40 :  Congrats on 24 retrieved!  That’s a great number!  FX for a great fertilization report tomorrow!

Post # 746
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

My ER was OK. I was in a lot of discomfort a the doctor kept giving me more and more meds trying to relax me. My right ovary was being a jerk and they couldn’t reach all the eggs. They missed around 4 on that side. They retreived 23, but a lot of the follies were smaller size so 10 of the eggs are smaller/immature. We had 13 eggs that  were looking good to be ICSI’d this afternoon . They will do normal IVF off the 10 that look smaller,  with the hope that some will mature throughout the day and fertilize over night. I know I should be thrilled to have 13 to start, but the ER itself and the number of smaller follies is making me feel down about the whole thing. 

Post # 747
2309 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
WillowB :  Sorry to hear your ovary was being stubborn. It sounds like you have a good plan though. Let us know how fertilization goes.

Post # 748
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
WillowB :  FX for the best report!

Post # 750
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
hollyberry4 :  Holy crap!!!!  That’s awesome!  Remind me again of your beta date?

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility– Part 29’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors