(Closed) 1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility– Part 29

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 752
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

hollyberry4 :  FX so hard for you!  I can’t imagine how excited you must be!  So, so happy for you!

Post # 753
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Prettysmile40 :   WillowB :  congrats on your eggies ladies! Great numbers! Hope you get a great report today πŸ™‚

hollyberry4 :  ahhhh!! congratulations!!! I haven’t tested at all and beta is on Monday. I keep fluctuating between wanting to test and waiting. The struggle…

Post # 754
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Fert report is in. Of the 13 ICSI’d,  7 fertilized normally (which is a little below average)  and of the 10 immature looking ones that I was so upset over yesterday, 4 matured overnight and fertilized normally. We have 11 normally fertilized eggs to work with , which my embryologist said was very great news. So nervous for the call tonorrow to see how the embryos are looking. 

Post # 755
1601 posts
Bumble bee

vanike :  Hope you get your treatment calendar soon and can move forward quickly. Have a great day. πŸ™‚ 

Prettysmile40 :  Glad you are feeling ok. Hope the delay in your transfer isn’t too long. I went through that as well, except I knew even before my egg retrieval that I’d have to wait. Congratulations on an awesome fertilization report! Hope you continue to get great updates! πŸ™‚ 

mrsdanish :  How are you doing? Have a great day. πŸ™‚

WillowB :  Glad your retrieval went well, sorry about your discomfort. I assume you had conscious sedation based on what you described? I think your fertilization results are great! That is a great number to start with. Hope you have a great phone call tomorrow! πŸ™‚ 

hollyberry4 :  FANTASTIC!!! Sooooo happy for you! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I know it has been a long journey for you. If you can please remind me, how many embryos did you transfer? How many days after your transfer did you test? (I am trying to learn for my upcoming transfer this month- I do not understand what dpt5dt means). Thank you for any information. Wishing you an amazing beta result on Tuesday!

Kabatchy2be :  Have a great beta on Monday! πŸ™‚ 

AFM, CD 3 today. I’m trying to determine if I am supposed to take my estrogen vaginally tonight. I still have AF, but it has slowed down at this point in the day. I am supposed to take it vaginally in the evening once the bleeding stops. I am worried that I might ‘mess up’ my estrogen. If I take it orally when it should be taken vaginally, will I ruin my transfer, or not be ready for my ultrasound on 11/10?

Have a great day, ladies! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 756
2305 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

weightwatchers152 :  I actually just talked to the doc and we are sorta playing it by ear. It may or may not happen this month. 

Post # 757
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

WillowB :  Congrats on a great fert report!  FX for you!

weightwatchers152 :  Doing well, thanks!  Our surro is gearing up to start meds next week, and transfer is scheduled for Dec 6th.  So excited!

Post # 758
1639 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

weightwatchers152 :  Got my calendar yesterday. Last day of birth contorl is the 11th. I start Lupron the 7th, and some other meds on 11/17/16. Tentative transfer date is 12/6.

Post # 760
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - tbd

I’m following along and am hoping and wishing for everyone.Β 

So tonight I started my Stimson. 150 goal f and 75 menopur. I’m needle phobic and I had to give them to myself because my husband works odd hours. I was shaky, but wow. I didn’t feel a thing. I’m one of the luck ones that menopur does burn. Either that or the letting it sit while I built up coverage helped (one of the tips I’ve heard).

Post # 761
979 posts
Busy bee

CamoPrincess :  I never really had issues with menopur either. Weird how people respond differently! Good luck, hope the stims keep going easy peasy for you!

hollyberry4 :  Don’t lose hope yet! Fingers crossed this is your sticky!

Post # 762
1601 posts
Bumble bee

Hi Ladies,

I will reply more to others shortly.

I’m starting to think I’ve messed up on my estrogen protocol. The morning doses are fine because they are taken orally. However, I think I may have messed up last night by taking my evening dose orally when I might have had to take it vaginally. My instructions were to start it vaginally once the bleeding stops. So, last night it was pretty much done, but I wasn’t sure as I had bled a lot during the day. Tonight definetely taking it vaginally. Hope my lining is not at zero and that I haven’t messed up terribly. Too much googling! πŸ™ 

Post # 765
979 posts
Busy bee

hollyberry4 :  I’m so sorry. I’m right there with you. I tested this morning with a BFN. My dr left my practice and I have no embryos left so I start all over with someone new after I’ve been working with my dr for nearly 2 years. Sending you strength and hugs❀️

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC/TTC with Infertility– Part 29’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors