(Closed) 10-02-10 Brides!!!

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

agreed!

but, @oracle:, are you really in LA, posting at 3am??? get some sleep girl!

(for that matter, what am I doing on WB? I should be preparing for my brunch in 2 hours and finishing packing!)

Post # 5
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I know what you mean about not sleeping. I was up until 12:30 last night (rehearsal dinner and then hanging out with college friends who are in town, and then off to a bar with my middle aged relatives – I love that they were like “Let’s get drinks!” because it’s so not like my family usually – and then just couldn’t fall asleep), and this morning my eyes popped open at 6am on the dot.

We’re having a 9am brunch for Out of Town guests, and I’m doing laundry (pre-honeymoon! gotta make sure I’ve got enough undies!) and finishing packing….. but I’m kind of like, “How will I fill the next hour before people get here?”

um….weddingbee? haha.

I have also been obsessively refreshing the hour-by-hour forecast too, since there is 30% chance of rain starting when we were scheduled to start our outdoor pictures :/

Post # 6
745 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

all the best today ladies! hope all you have an amazing day!

Post # 7
3226 posts
Sugar bee

Good luck ladies…hope you have a beautiful wedding and weekend!

Post # 8
110 posts
Blushing bee

All the best, bees! have a wonderful day!

Post # 9
443 posts
Helper bee

Have a wonderful wedding @oracle and @daydreamwanderer! Very excited for you, can’t wait to see the recaps 🙂

Post # 10
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Congrats ladies!!! Have a wonderful wedding day!

The topic ‘10-02-10 Brides!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors