(Closed) 10.10.14 Wedding Recap – Pic Heavy!!

posted 5 years ago in Recaps
Post # 46
864 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Carmen\'s Lakeview

View original reply
lizzieb:  oh my goodness, the photo of the parents leaving together πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 47
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Wow so stunning!!!! Beautiful venue and love the different colors ofall the dresses

Post # 48
1124 posts
Bumble bee

Wow your wedding was gorgeous! I can honestly say that this is my favorite recap I’ve seen of a wedding. Everything is just beautiful. And those Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses! I want to own every single one!

Post # 50
222 posts
Helper bee

Had to check out your recap after your post.  Love, love, love.  It is my vision come true, down to the navy color! 

Post # 51
6142 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
lizzieb:  Oh my gosh! What an amazing, gorgeous, PERFECT wedding! I love every last detail, and your pictures are incredible. You and your Darling Husband are a beautiful couple, and I love seeing how happy everyone is in every single picture. It is so obvious that your day was one filled with joy, laughter, and lots and lots of Love. Congratulations on your marriage!

(PS: My anniversary is Oct. 10, also! Yay for October! )

Post # 52
3585 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
lizzieb:  everything about your wedding is beautiful.  The colors, the veil, the ceremony and reception are all gorgeous. Congratulations! 

Post # 53
19 posts
Newbee

You look beautiful! Love the cake! Congratulations!

Post # 54
663 posts
Busy bee

So pretty! These came out amazing! Your wedding was beautiful and your photographer did a fantastic job capturing it perfectly. 

Post # 55
1909 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Girl, everything was beautiful! And your mom is smoking hot!!! Good genes you got there! 

Post # 56
558 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Beautiful. Congratulations!

Post # 59
1909 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

View original reply
lizzieb:  Dont sleep on us southern girls lol! Growing up, I would get annoyed when people assumed that my grandmother was my mom. Once I was an adult, I realized it was a good thing. To constantly be mistaken for your small granchild’s mother is definitely something to be proud of, and she was raised in SC. I think my Darling Husband definitely felt a sense of relief when meeting her lol!

The topic ‘10.10.14 Wedding Recap – Pic Heavy!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors